All Comments on 'Sherri's Show'

by IRonMan78

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
"Ho-Hum"

or is it "Hum ho?"

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
awesome!

Vry good!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
show time

Awesome story ! Wish I could enjoy the show in person !

woody1230woody1230over 15 years ago
that was great

you never said if this was fiction or fact.

i have caught my wife masturbating in bed after she has stayed up and read a romance novel. it is quite a site to watch!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Yes i have come to bed and found my wife excited.

She let me settle into bed then ravished my body. No plastic, no faking it, no self gratofocaton. Just honest I love you fuck me to death sex. If I was off on a trip I could understand her servicing herself but if I was there I am sorry this would tell me clearly she didnt love, respect, or lust for me. THat my friend would end my marriage.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

One time wife was pleasuring herself in much the same way. Next morning I called her on it. "Did you get your nut off last night"

When? She asked. "While I was asleep, I heard a vibrator and the sounds of your wet soupy pussy. She angrily called me a nasty pig.

That night I slept lightly in hopes of another show. Nothing that night nor the next night. About a week later I had showered & went to bed. As I lay on my left side, I had felt the covers move to one side as she got in bed. She. Nugged me to see if I was asleep, I didn't move. She covered herself & settled down.

Few minutes later I heard the buzzer begin. She turned it to low so it was hard to tell what she's doing until the low moans started. (That rest is up to you.)

I searched for her hiding place. I found it. I had taken the batteries out & replaced them with dead ones. I positioned it in such a way I could tell if she'd been playing with it.

It didn't take long for her to use it on herself again.

Kicker1826Kicker1826over 1 year ago

Awesome story, super hot!

My wife has confessed to taking care of herself next to me while I sleep. Unfortunately, I never seem to wake up. Even when she gets her vibrator out.

That’s so hot - wish I wasn’t such a sound sleeper, I’d love to wake up and watch!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I love masturbating and imagining my wife doing the same thing. I have secretly watched her doing herself and it never fails to cause me to get an erection!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous