All Comments on 'Sherry's Awakening'

by easypeasy3102

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
More

Every strong relationship needs spice...particularly when the kids are grown and gone! Keep it up...I mean going!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Really.

You really think this would help a marriage? Divorce lawyers must love you idiots.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
what kind of awakaning are you talking ?

this rather sound like two pros. fucking for a liftime with hookers. story ? nill

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Good

You have a smooth style E..2 that does't get in The way Of the story.

When you write in this catagory you will recieve more comments than in any other on this website! Alot of it constructive . Much Of it colored by negative personal experience. Don't let the personal invective get you down.

Your story itself makes me think you are rather young. In any case ,that is not The way to boost your wife' libido. It moves the focus from the husband to strangers. Enough lecture.

Welcome and keep writing.

A Merry Man

DunaDunaalmost 11 years ago
Woman viagra........

In front of the FDA the woman viagra.............It will be better to the strangers in the family bed............

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
What does turning a wife and mother into a slut and little hubbie into a perv cuck.

Have to do with saving a marriage. She will never be happy with the perv and he will have erection problems from now on, marriage over. Stupid story.

SparksWillFlySparksWillFlyalmost 11 years ago
Looking for Love

In all the wrong places.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Great story

Open minded ness, the gift that keeps on giving!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous