All Comments on 'Sherry's Cherry'

by VanillaExtract

Sort by:
  • 100 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
damn

i hate these rape stories in the incest/taboo category... shouldn't be allowed

Jude6Jude6about 11 years ago

I really liked it, and not just because I had the two brain-cells it takes to read the AN at the top of page 1.

Van, excellent work as always, I think I re-read 'Runaway Sister' Six times in the first week after you posted it, this will probably break that record.

LordSlamdawggLordSlamdawggabout 11 years ago
Utterly Depraved, Totally Remorseless but Equally Glib !

Ok writing this isn't a crime,but that doesn't mean the narrator shouldn't have gotten arrested at story's conclusion. I enjoyed the story but didn't enjoy the fact that I enjoyed the story. This reminds me of 'The Sopranos' where due to facile writing, I'd periodically feel empathy for the resident sociopaths there. Well done you bastard !

weepingangel88weepingangel88about 11 years ago
I should be ashamed of myself

I loved this story and came 3 times reading it.... I'm still HORNEY after reading it... More cums to arrive... :-) thank you!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Great story

Wow! Thanks for this well written father daughter tale, excellent plot and character development. Please keep up your great work. thanks

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Well done!

Okay, this is not particularly plausible, but it was fun to read. But then, 18 y/o virgins so naive probably aren't plausible either.

This is a great fantasy for all concerned! The "rape" aspect allows the taboo sex without any responsibility; many women harbor this fantasy as do a lot of us "old fart" types as well (we all love the idea of fucking young pussy).

So, we are obviously living in a fantasy world where "No" means "harder and deeper"! LOL

Good stuff! Thanks!

CookieCutterCookieCutterabout 11 years ago
SLEAZE

She was kind of naive, and he was the legal definition of abusive. No wonder his wife left him. This is one of the few stories I've read here that would turn people right off of sex.

dutch513dutch513about 11 years ago
Don't know how to rate this one

This is a hot story I am just not sure how to rate it . It's not bad but the rape aspect of it makes me feel guilty for liking it . Like your other stuff better > Keep writing and I will keep reading .Thanks !

SwifthawkSwifthawkabout 11 years ago
Well written, but...

I dunno, kind of a step too far for my personal tastes. Like I said, well written, but the subject matter was a bit much. Hehe...thanks for the warning at the begining, but I don't think it would be wrong to make it a bit stronger.

Anyways, thanks for sharing!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Bravo!

I do wish Sherry was more understanding and accepting of her daddy's needs but overall, I really loved it. Great story and imagery.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
No means No in any language

your no better then a rapist no means no no matter who the hell you are!!!

25 to life is what you need >>> Oh and to become Big Bubba's bitch !!!!

thebuffalothebuffaloabout 11 years ago

I hope this is just a sick fantasy. I can't conceive the person that wrote this.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
I feel sick

I feel sick for really really liking this story. I know how horribly wrong it was that a father raped his daughter, but I think thats why I liked it so much. Its so forbidden, of course if this ever happened in real life I'd be furious, but theres nothing wrong with just writing about it. I really enjoyed it. Thank you, and please continue with it. Dont let others negitive comments bring you down.

AverygoodlayAverygoodlayabout 11 years ago
2 for the story

Very sick! Hope she turns him in and he gets life behind bars with some big hairy SOB Raping him every day.

It's bad enough to be raped by a stranger but when it's your own father it's even worse because he's the one that's suppose to protect her.

My ex-wife's father raped her sister and she had a son by him, he went to jail for only 10 years.

saywutsaywutabout 11 years ago
not a big fan of stories about mentally disabled

You should add a tag that the girl in your story is retarded.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Just a story

To be honest I love pretty much any kind of incest story. I love then for the way they are written and told. As for real life this would be a sick SOB that should go to jail for life. Half these comments are hypocrites saying you're bad for writing this, but if you don't do any of it in real life there's no damage being done is there?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Had to skip through

Please try to get to the point faster. Good ending though and it's well written

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
sick but gret

this story was awesome hoowever it was just wrong how the dad raped her but it wasstill a good incest story

Willowsong38Willowsong38about 11 years ago
Sick and Convuluted

Ok he description you put at the head of the story is BS so please revise. The story is about rape and incest. When I have never read a story in the incest portion of lit where Both family members where not willing , you made sure to say the age of the girl however you gave them a mentality of a maybe what a 10 year old because even my very young teenager knows better that the crap you just shoved out of that characters mouth. So are you mixing fantasy in with this for the pleasure of some sick age play / rape fetish you have. Just so uncalled for. Not even worth the time to read. And not even a Good rape story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Why is it called a fantasy if..

C'mon guys! I loved this, that doesn't mean I'd actually be aroused if it happened. Fantasies and role playing is a part of sex because we can do/say/fuck the way we want to. When no really does mean harder. I'm a huge fan of daddy-daughter and I love rape too, however, I would never be alright with either of these things unless I'm with a trusted partner who is just as willing as I am. No one should feel bad about being aroused, sure it's a screwed up story, but it's hot and appeals to our darkest fantasies.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
The best story

The last part was quite graphic, I felt scared, but the rest was amazing. Anyone who said it was bad, or gross is jealous that they can't write such a good story. I really liked that, thank you,

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Hot and just a story

All of the people that read it and had negative comments on the author's stability or motivations can go fuck themselves. And some others commented on sending the character to jail and getting raped in prison...people, it was a story. If you didn't like the intro and disclaimer, you should have moved on! The story was hot. But it was a story. Get a grip. It's called fantasy and fiction. There is no need to assign blame to the author who wrote a story. It was not a confession. I gave it five stars! Thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Awesome

I loved it. I thought the comment of "if you get a urinary tract infection, I'll grab some meds" was icing on the cake! What a wonderful father to still be so caring for his daughters health while pile driving her! True poetic justice!

Bravo! Bravo!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
So hot.

I don't understand why so many have to complain about this story just because it's not their cup of tea. This is my favourite type of Daddy/daughter story. I find them the hottest. Do I go onto the stories I don't care about and bitch and whine about those? No.

I'd love to read more stories like this from you. :]

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Loved it!!!

I love these types of stories with that kind of ending!!! Ignore all the people who voted negative because they don't care for your type of writing. They shouldn't be looking for stories under this title anyhow!!! I would love to see more stories like this. :)

freakersball1988freakersball1988about 11 years ago
Very hot!

Great story, VanillaExtract. Don't let the naysayers keep you from writing more like this. The ending was absolutely perfect for an erotic fantasy of this nature. All I can say to all the people who were offended by this is pull those sticks out of your asses. This is a fantastic rape/incest story and if you don't like these kind of stories, I have the perfect solution for you... don't read them!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
daddy

wow wish you could be my daddy I am so wet and excited and my ass is twitching just wishing all in all it's just a story

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Could have been better

From my side I would of likes it a lot better if Sherry endes up killing her Dad or enjoying the situation

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Haters gonna hate.

Never made it to the end. Xoxo, Courtney

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
What the actual fuck did I just read.

Dude. At the top just straight up say "this is for people who think psychological, emotional, and sexual abuse is sexy"

Because when I stumbled across this, it did NOT say there was rape in this. What a fucking boner kill, you sick fucks.

"What rape culture" please. Do you want to write one about racial abuse next?

I was so happy with this website because I had never came across daddy/daughter erotica where the daughter wasn't all excited and horny and THAT is hot. Rape isn't. It's not complicated.

angelbabyjen453angelbabyjen453almost 11 years ago
Loved it

Wow that was perfect, and to the people who don't like rape scenes... read a different story. This is fantasy and fantasy is about things that you wouldn't like if they happened in real life, but that in your fantasies are sexy as hell. I don't really want to be raped and I don't really want to fuck my dad but in fantasy land that stuff is hot as hell. Sometimes a daddy/daughter rape scene is exactly what I am in the mood for and this was so so good. LOVED this story thanks for writing!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
angel female

I just came everywhere

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

oh god I just ruined my bedsheets. good read, got me so worked up. incest is best

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Very Hot

Wow... one of the best stories I've ever read. A combination of some of my favorite fantasies!! Daddy/daughter incest, medical exam, reluctance/non-consensual. I like how daddy kept up the clinical pretense for so long. I found that very hot, as well as many other aspects of this story. I'll definitely be revisiting this story in my mind for many days "to come" ;-)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Awesome story...... Wish there was more like this

THIS IS FANTASY....To the individuals who say THIS is WRONG. It did state at the beginning DO NOT READ IF OFFENDED...HELLO!!! What I would like is "daddy"s other doctors get involved and maybe a few other patience have MM/F M/FF. Thanks

tatbtatbalmost 11 years ago
i dont have words

This story was freaking funny! I couldn't masturbate because I was laughing to hard! Well written....but damn Sherry is stupid!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Agreed with Dutch 513 and Swifthawk

I knew exactly what I was getting into, that is, until I read it. This was one of the best written horrific unconscionable pieces of writing ever. This story is Lolita (with of course far less writing talent notwithstanding my compliment on his/her writing) but absent all of the sympathetic commentary on behalf of the father. Writing 4-5, storyline 1-2. I too cannot vote on this one.

--24601

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

How did I not see this sooner! My new tie favorite (Daddy, It Doesn't Fit! is really hot)! Please keep the daddy/ daughter & sister/brother coming! I love your use of just a little (or a lot) of force & trickery!

clairelenoreclairelenoreover 10 years ago
good story, author's note a little underplayed

yeah, so saying this story contains manipulation and reluctance is sort of like saying a quentin tarantino fim contains occasional mild profanity. sure, it's a true statement, because there are a few moments in qt's movies where the characters use less vigorous swear words. but it's probably more important to warn the potential viewer about the near-constant extreme profanity than about the occasional mild variety. and in this case, i think the nonconsent was a much bigger deal than the reluctance.

but putting all that aside, i think this story does a great job showing the combination of self-delusion and broken-down compassion that lets somebody indulge in this ultimate taboo, and on top of that, by keeping the daughter so underdeveloped it let me be disturbed and turned on at the same time. if she'd been a more believable character, i would have sympathized with her too much to enjoy the story as erotica.

well done, despite the queasiness factor!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
amazing story

I think incest relationships are nasty but this is a STORY. and honestly i love reading daddy/daughter stories but there is a line between reality incest and fantasy incest. :) i loved this story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Hot

So hot. Thanks so much.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
You sick fuck.

There's better ways in writing manipulative sex.

shadowdustershadowdusterover 10 years ago
Started out good

The fallow up fuck was good. Then it turned into rape, He could have shown her love and trained her to be a willing loving partner. But he fucked that up.

his2pethis2petover 10 years ago
Squicky or Hot?

I enjoyed the story very much. And even laughed internally at her stupidity. The Dr. Daddy just doing what needed to be done, lol. After all she did say she wanted him to help her. He did help her and himself multiple times. Then came the after story......The part where she admitted she knew what he was doing even after allowing him to make sure it didn't close up again she acted like she was concerned for her female health. Dear Lord. I loved the way the story changed at that point. Some may call it squicky, myself, I call it fucking hot! Made me so wet I almost slid off my chair, lol. Face it her character wasn't exactly believable but her resistance as such made it an amazing fantasy. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Loved the extra bit

Wanna be fucked like that! Forced to be fucked in every hole and getting cum shot deep in my pussy! Please write more!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Great

I know if I were Sherry, I would never let my daddy get hard. He wouldn't even have to remind me to spread my legs for him. And I would never tell my daddy not to cum in my pussy. I would pull him deep and let him blow his load.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Great turned CREEPY!

First 3 pages were good, then it turned really sinister in a dark way. Messed up.

redskinsfan6969redskinsfan6969almost 10 years ago
great story

would love to read what happens next between sherry and her daddy and if she did get pregnant or not

hejohejoover 9 years ago
Rape

The oral and anal part was nothing more than a rape. Not a very good ending

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
best

Hi

I almost never leave a comment. This is actually my second comment on literotica. But u r just too good to not comment and i m not just talking about this story but i have read all ur submissions here. u r the best.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

I love my daddy's hard cock fucking my hot twat.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
To the Anon who said it turned Creepy

Agreed, but Vanilla doesn't usually live up to his name. He's a great author, but he'd be even better without the almost/actual rape. Or, at least that's my opinion.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Flame me if you'd like

While this story goes in to a theme that's both illegal and twisted, it's enjoyable.

The story is well written.

The only thing that really bothered me were how naive Sherry was. No matter how secluded, I've never met any girl at that age naive enough for that. (And I've seen my share of naive girls.)

Vanilla writes good stories. and this one is no different. I enjoyed it a lot. I'm not even ashamed to say so.

But that doesn't mean that I wouldn't take stand against something like this if it's real.

I know that it's not. It's a fantasy. A story. It's forbidden, and that kinda makes it sexy.

And for you lot out there that flames on Vanilla. You should have considered what category you went in to. Not only did the tags of the story clearly shout out non consent and virgin. But there's a note at the beginning which should have alarmed you to back off from the very beginning. You're not obligated to read any story, and with a warning, it's very much your own fault if you're disturbed.

Remember, just because you're offended, it doesn't make it Vanilla's problem. He's not obligated to care about your opinion.

4/5 stars (One star off because I disliked Sherry so much I wanted to ram in to her myself.)

ReddfoxReddfoxabout 9 years ago
Started good but went left

Others a better this just screams rape

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
-1/10

You know it would probably be better if the poor daughter actually agreed in the end or at least began enjoying it this just screams rape reading this I felt so angry it's disgusting how could you think such things you vile twisted little lowlife shit

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Hey if ya don't like it don't read it

Keep your negative and insulting comments to yourself(person who left the last comment)if ya don't like it don't read it...don't go thinking your better than anyone else

ManturgentManturgentalmost 9 years ago
Always have trouble...

Figuring out which of your stories is my favorite. It lies between this one and "Daddy, it don't fit!". Regardless keep up the good work and I hope to see many more stories like these 2 from you!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
aching clit and a very wet pussy

Wow I've never (in my entire life) had an orgasm this intense. I enjoy reading your stories. Thank you and keep up the good work..... I can't close my legs now because my clit is soooooo sensitive.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Wtf?

The person said not to read the last bit... You fucking blind or something? And it had a warning after the story before the extra scene. Overall, great story. Loved all of it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
came at the third page

This is good! Nothing's wrong with taboo stories if it's just for your own fantasy purposes. Yes, the unconsented rape scene was kinda off but it's a part of the story the writer had in mind and I respect her/him for that. You have a choice in the first place to not read this taboo and now you're complaining about how it was written? wow. That's just kinda dumb reasoning to be honest.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
By far my favorite

This is my favorite story. I have yet to find another story such as this one. Where she was tricked even till the end. My favorite part. N the doctor having to be his daughters Doc best part. Keep it up want to see more like this

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Gets me every time

I have yet to make it to the end of the story and I've been reading it for years. It's my go to smut.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
One of the best I've read

This was great! I came at the third page, and there's nothing wrong with taboo stories of they're for you own personal purposes. Very well written. Good work!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Awesome!!!!!

Your stories never disappoint. All of them are great, I am waiting for more masterpieces like this.

HisMuffinHisMuffinover 7 years ago
amazing

This story was perfect. I need more like this.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
It would be great if just one of your stories....

featured anal sex as a pleasurable experience shared as opposed to control of the partner via violent anal rape that in real life would likely put the girl in the hospital. In all of these stories the fathers really are bastards when it comes to that subject, as well as punishing the daughter brutally because he can't deal with his own sexual attraction and romantic feelings.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
More

please write more stories :( they're the best I've read here on literotica! And good luck with your writing career

TakeatumblewithmeTakeatumblewithmealmost 7 years ago
Amazing! 10/10

I seriously love this story!

I have read it so many times yet each time it gets better, I sincerely wish you would add more onto this story and write more stories as they are some of the best stories on Literotica.

mezmerizedmezmerizedabout 6 years ago
Well...

as it DID need that extra scene, I think straight up rape, & abuse was a little too intense for a Dr. to be doing to his daughter

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
This is too sick and way over the top......

This story really is sick, further it gives incest and Fucking your own Daughter a bad name. I could never do it in a million years....... this was a rape story. I believe rape is a very serious crime that should have extremely harsh punishment, sometimes even the death penalty. Yes I know I-am a softy and have been called soft on crime but I do have strong moral values, that’s why I read literotica.

sTars3C37

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
fun

fun little story

100/10

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Fiction

Haven't you guys realize that things here are all fiction and not true it's just the imagination of the writer😕

That doens't mean it would really happen in real life

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
fucking sick

Well done!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

this is fucking hot

Bubblekitty15Bubblekitty15over 4 years ago
Amazing!

Honestly I come to literotica just for dark taboo stories. Don’t get me wrong don’t like it in real life but this is the best place for you to share your deepest desires or stories. I live for these stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Part 2

Hope you make a part 2. This is hot

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Fuck

As a person with a rape kink/non con fantasy, this was fucking hot and honestly I find myself coming (ha) back to this story every once in a while cause I know I'll make me cum

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Jesus Fucking Christ

Fuck me, I’m exhausted from that. You always do it for me.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
HOT!!

I normally don’t leave comments but I really love this and I always end up reading it again. Please write a second part!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

I always keep coming back to this story and it always helps me cum 😉

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

More of this please

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Its ridiculous, -10/10 very bad idea to write such stuff

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I read this stuff in this site for the erotic enjoyment of CONSENSUAL mother-son and other incest relationships. But it's interesting and dismaying to see how many sick fucks out there are getting off on this horrible story and protesting that it's only fantasy so there's nothing wrong with that. It's akin to enjoying snuff flicks. [Shudder]

winterplayingwinterplayingover 2 years ago

Well-another rape story. Not going to read your stuff anymore.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

rape isn’t suppose to be something to wank off to. Some of these comments, and the people reading it aren’t okay inside their heads. Y’all are seriously a danger to society. “Fantasy” or not. And the person writing this is more fucked in the head

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

this was awful! I stopped reading when he wouldn't stop and raped his daughter. this actually mad me sad and angry. Sad to think this is considered enjoyable. Sorry I read even the beginning. I won't read your stuff anymore since I know you controlled this story and how it went. You're as bad as the father.

twizzlers4youtwizzlers4youover 2 years ago

This was beautiful. The build up, everything. Wonderful job!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Stupid Sherry knows what an orgasm is......but is clueless about sex....stupid much

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

This is fucking horrible. He raped his daughter the entire time. Why the fuck?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

fuck theres a difference between rough and rape and this was definitely the latter

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I need another part but she tries to run away. & can you add some loving to it . Like can he get a little nicer and actually love her?

EvaDeCruzEvaDeCruzabout 2 years ago

Loved all the manipulation, dark humor and depravity of all of it. 5 stars!

Akirababe87Akirababe87about 2 years ago

Lmao wow. Love all these high horses in an incest story complaining about the noncon ending they were warned not to read. "Rape is immoral" yeah, so is incest you ducktards, but here we all are, enjoying fantasies because that's all they are. FANTASY.

I could get into the whole thing about how rape fantasies are actually beneficial to people who've been raped, but I don't have more time to waste on morons. Google it.

To the author: your stories have always been my favorite on here. I'm pretty sure if I went far back enough in the comments I'm already in here, too. I don't know if you're still around and writing but I would love to read more of your stuff if you posted more. I've read every one of your stories at least once, but most I've read a few times more. They always get the juices flowing ;)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I need a pt2

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

This is rape.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Gross.

DarlingKDarlingKover 1 year ago

Oh yes daddy! This was so depraved, so wrong and I loved it! You obviously didn't give a fuck about what people would say and I'm so here for it. Good for you. This story is unique and one of the most original, truest non-con I've read! More please!

GothTitsGothTits7 months ago

I stopped reading after "her hymen covered her opening". That's not how vaginas work. That's not how hymens work.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Started off kind of funny. Then it got a little rapey. Then it got a lot rapey. Mind you if he's gonna look after her and the babies for the rest of her life and give her a good dicking all the time, she could be worse off.

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

I'm still here, I'm also at home so...

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userVanillaExtract@VanillaExtract
5280 Followers
Hello, everyone! Thank you for all the love and support over the years. All of my Literotica stories (+more!) are also available at Smashwords, newly re-edited and ribbed for your pleasure. They will always remain free here on Literotica, but if you'd like to pick up a copy of...