Sherry's Cherry

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Daddy, don't touch me there," she mumbled. "It's not right."

"If it feels good, it won't hurt so much."

Her breathing grew heavily. I think she was trying not to moan, but I could tell she was starting to like it. I wanted to see if I could make her cum, so I tried not to thrust too deep. I kept up a steady pace, only giving her half of my cock.

"Oh, um, oh," she whispered. "Daddy, can we stop now?"

"We're not quite done, baby."

"God," she whispered.

"Do you want me to go faster or slower?" I asked gently.

"Um, maybe just a little bit slower, but not too deep. It hurts when it's deep."

"I know, sweetie. I'll go a little slower for you."

I slowed my thrusting, sliding in and out of her slick cunt in steady strokes, so tight yet so welcoming. I kept massaging her clit with my fingers. My other hand slipped under her white blouse, rubbing her back in gentle circles. I found the latch of her bra and unhooked it with one hand, a skill that had rusted since my teenaged days.

"What are you doing?" she asked, closing her mouth to hide her moans.

"Just making it feel better," I said. I slid my hand around her torso, wiggling my fingers under her bra, cupping her breast. I rolled her nipple in my fingers and she moaned out loud for the first time.

"Daddy, god, this is so wrong, you know that?"

"It's just until your pussy is better, baby. Does it feel okay?"

"God. Oh, god. A little faster. And, and just a little bit deeper, just a little."

"Okay, baby," I said. I pushed into her a little deeper, listening to her body language, watching for her to shrink away or moan out. I found where she liked it and increased my pace, thrusting my cock in and out of her tight cunt, all while I continued to massage her clit and pinch her nipples.

"Fuck," Sherry said. "Daddy, we have to stop. Oh, god, it's happening. Oh, no."

"Oh, yes," I whispered into her ear.

She let out a moan of pleasure, following by a scream of ecstasy, and I knew I had her. Her cunt was contracting around my shaft as I thrust even harder, penetrating her deeper, losing myself to her pleasure. She reached back, putting her hand on my stomach to slow me down.

"Oh, oh..."

I slowed down again, slipping my hand out of her blouse and taking my other away from her clit. "You okay, kiddo?"

"I, I think I just, I just..."

"You had an orgasm. It's okay, baby."

"Oh, god."

"It's okay," I told her gently. "You're still technically a virgin."

She was quiet for a moment. I heard her sniffle. "Are we done? Can you take your penis out of me now? I don't want to do this anymore."

"I don't think so, kiddo. In fact, we may have to keep this up for a few weeks, just to be safe."

"God. I'm not stupid, you know?" she said. "I know what you're doing."

"What am I doing?" I asked her. I started to increase my thrusts into her pretty little pussy, pushing harder. She was squirming under me.

"You're fucking me," she said, speaking with heavy breaths. "I knew you were lying. I knew you just wanted to fuck me."

"Now, Sherry..."

"Daddy, how could you? I hope you're proud of yourself."

"I am," I said, growling in her ear, slamming my cock deep into her cunt.

She whimpered. "I'm you're daughter, you pig. I came to you for help, and you just wanted to fuck me. I can't believe you."

"I didn't hear you complaining while you were cumming."

"Fuck you," she whispered.

"I will fuck you," I said. I grabbed the back of her head and forced her face down into her pile of stuffed animals. With my other hand, I pushed her knees apart even wider so I could get in deeper. I held her hair in my fist and then slammed my cock into her.

"Daddy, not like that!" she whined, reaching back.

I pushed her hands away and shoved her back down. With each thrust, I was lifting her knees off the bed, pounding her harder, shoving her face deeper into the stuffed animals. She held onto one of her teddy bears, biting its ear as she kept her eyes closed, all while she whimpered and moaned.

"Daddy!"

"Shush, just be a good girl," I told her, keeping her head pinned down as I pounded into her cunt.

Her knees slipped and her legs splayed open on the bed. I wasn't deterred. I kept after her, keeping her legs wide so I could fuck her cunt relentlessly. She put her hands on the wall, bracing herself to stop her head from hitting it. Me, I couldn't last any longer.

"Fuck, kiddo, I'm going to cum."

"No," she sniveled, her voice muffled by the stuffed animals all around her.

"Oh, yes," I said.

"Not in my vagina."

"You want me to pull out?"

"Yes, anywhere but in there, please!"

"Okay, baby, for you."

I pulled out just as my cock began spewing cum. It splashed her ass crack and ran down over her pussy lips. My shaft was throbbing as I emptied my balls. I grabbed it and gave it a few long strokes, sighing as I finished. The mess was everywhere, forming a trail of cum from her ass to her pussy to the bed. I climbed off, looking down at her. She rolled over, slow to sit up, looking down between her legs at the cum.

"I can't believe you did that."

"Well, at least your hymen is fully ruptured."

"You could have got me pregnant."

"I pulled out, didn't I? And now you're all better."

"Does that mean you're not going to do this again?"

I walked to her door, pausing. "I think you'll need a few more treatments just to be safe. Why don't you order some dinner while I finish up some work? We'll eat, and afterward, I'll let you ride my cock for a little while, just to make sure your pussy is working properly."

She frowned. "So you're going to keep fucking me?"

"Yeah, kiddo, but just until your pussy can take my cock without any pain."

And that was my happy ending. Maybe she knew I was lying, but I really thought we were going to be okay. My beautiful daughter was going to slowly turn into my sexy lover. Sure, she was hesitant, but that was only because this was all new to her. In time, I knew she'd grow to love it, just like I loved her... . . . . . The End. . . . . . (...the extra scene after the credits...)

"No," she said.

I stopped at the door and turned back. "Pardon?"

She climbed up to her knees on the bed, her skirt falling down and covering her pussy. Her fists were balled at her sides. "You're the worst father in the world."

"What did you just say to me?"

"I said you're a bad father!" she yelled.

"I'm a bad father?" I echoed, anger rising up, mixing with indignation. "Don't talk to me like that in my own house, Sherry. Now, I know you're upset, but---"

"You're a bastard and you fucked me and I hate you!" she screamed. "You ruined my life! You're a bad father!"

I marched back into her bedroom, my cock slapping my thighs as I came at her. She recoiled in fear as I reached for her hair, grabbing it. She yelped and I yanked her head back.

"Daddy!"

"Why don't you say that one more fucking time?"

"Let me go!" she said, trying to push my arm away.

"You want to run your mouth?" I said. "I'll give you something to run your mouth over. Open your mouth. Open it."

"No! Let me go right now! I'm running away and you'll never see me again!"

"Open your mouth!" I growled, grabbing her jaw and squeezing.

Her mouth opened and I stuffed my half-hard cock right in. Her eyes flew open, either from my dick hitting the back of her throat or from the taste of the cum. I held her head steady for a moment, letting her taste it, and then I let her go. She pulled her head away, coughing and gagging. I kept her hair in my fist.

"Good girls get a bar of soap in their mouths when they say bad things, but naughty girls get a fat cock down their throats when they say nasty things. Do you want to apologize or do you want me to do it again?"

She looked up at me, angry. There was cum on her lips. "Fuck you! You're a bad father! You're a bad father! You're a bad father!"

"Oh, you fresh little bitch, I'm starting to think you want it."

I pulled her head to my cock and had to grab her jaw to force her mouth open again. I shoved my dick in, but this time I didn't let her pull away. She gagged on it, her tongue thrashing against my sensitive shaft. But I was stiffening, getting harder and longer in her mouth. I yanked her head away and tilted her head back to look into her eyes.

"Now, what did you say?"

She swallowed and her lower lip trembled. "You're a bad father."

"You just don't learn, do you?"

I rammed my cock back into her throat. She kept gagging, her arms flailing to push me off.

"Ready to say you're sorry?" I shouted at her.

She was bracing her hands against my waist, trying to pull her head away from my cock. I loosened my grip and she gasped for air, coughing and sniveling.

"Now, what am I?" I asked her, pulling her head back again, looking down into her watery eyes.

With trembling lips, she said, "You're a good father."

"There's my good girl," I said gently, but I pulled her head back to my cock. "Now open your mouth and say you're sorry."

"No, please don't make me suck it. It tastes gross. Please, Daddy!"

"Open your mouth and say you're sorry!"

She opened her mouth to speak. I think she actually did try to say she was sorry, but I couldn't understand her with my cock in her mouth. Her tongue did feel good trying to form words though. I held her head and gave her throat a few thrusts, making her flail. She tried to push me away again, but I had her hair.

"Are you sorry?" I asked her.

She nodded with my cock in her mouth.

"Do you want me to take my cock out of your mouth?"

She nodded again, panting through her nose, looking up at me with pleading eyes. I slowly withdrew my shaft from her lips. She was coughing again, panting for air.

"Are you going to be a good girl?" I asked her.

"Yes. Yes, Daddy," she said meekly. "I'm sorry."

"I forgive you," I said, "but you still have to be punished. Suck it."

"No," she said, shaking her head, looking up at me. "Please don't make me, Daddy. I said I'm sorry."

"Suck it or I'll fuck you in the ass."

She gasped. "Daddy."

"Suck it," I repeated.

Her head lowered like a broken animal and her mouth fell open. I grabbed her head and guided my cock back in, but only halfway.

"Now suck it. Close your mouth. Use your tongue."

She closed her mouth, learning on the fly how to suck cock. Her tongue was probing my shaft, licking along the mushroom head, lapping at the piss slit. Her cheeks were caved in like she was sucking soda from a straw. I was watching her eyes. There were tears in them.

She pulled her mouth off and gave a little cough. But one look from me and she quickly put her mouth back on my cock, licking the head again. I pushed forward, edging my shaft toward her throat. She immediately pulled her head away.

"Daddy, I don't like that."

"Take it down your throat," I ordered her.

"No, Daddy, it makes me want to throw up."

"You don't want to suck my cock anymore?"

She shook her head, giving me her pouty lips and puppy eyes. "No. It's wrong. You shouldn't treat me like this. I'm your daughter."

"You're right," I said. "If you don't want to suck it, you don't have to."

"Really?" she said, looking hopeful.

"Really, you don't."

I grabbed her arm and started to turn her around.

"Daddy!"

I forced her over, pushing her down on her chest. I mounted her from behind, looking at her plump little ass. Then I grabbed my bottle of lube and squired it right on her ass crack. She realized what was about to happen.

"No! Not there! Daddy, please don't! It doesn't go in there!"

"You're the one who didn't want to suck it," I told her.

I peeled her ass cheeks apart with my fingers. She reached back with her hands, grabbing my wrists, trying to break my grip. Her legs were flailing as she tried to crawl away, but I grabbed the back of her neck, pinning her down. Then I grabbed her hair, pulling it tightly around my fist. She screamed and held my wrist. My fingers began exploring her ass crack, testing it. The lube let me slip one digit right into her asshole. It was tight.

"Ow! Ow, Daddy! Please don't do this!"

"Do you want to suck it?" I asked her.

"Yes, yes, I'll suck it!"

"Too late," I told her. I began to push my finger in and out of her asshole as she whined and struggled under me. Then I grabbed my shaft, aiming my head for her cheeks. I pushed between them, poking and prodding her asshole, making her cry out.

"Please, Daddy! I beg you! Don't fuck me in the ass! I'll be a good girl! I'll do extra chores, anything! Just not that!"

I ignored her and put my weight against my cock, driving it straight down between her ass cheeks, piercing through her hole. She screeched, her feet kicking behind me, her arms bending back, desperately trying to push me away.

"Unnh! Oh, god! Take it out! Take it out!"

"Holy fuck, this is tight," I said. "Shit. I can't fucking believe your ass is so small."

"Please, oh, god! It hurts! It hurts so much!"

She was still trying to push me away. I grabbed her wrists and held her arms down. I started to withdraw my cock from her ass, but only long enough to shove it right back down. I could feel my shaft bending inside her as she cried out in agony.

"God, help me!"

"That's it, baby girl," I cooed. "Sing for Daddy!"

I pulled back and slammed my cock back down into her ass. She kept wailing, tears flowing down her eyes, sniveling and crying, begging for me to stop.

"Please, Daddy, no more! I'll be good. I'll be good. I'm sorry I said bad things. I didn't mean it! I'll be good! Please! Ohhngh! God! Ahh!"

"Mmm," I whispered into her ear as she cried for mercy, my long cock burrowing into her bowels. "Now you want to apologize, but naughty girls have to take their spankings."

She didn't respond. She just went on crying, shaking her head, snot running from her nose, and I just went on slamming my cock into her tight little asshole. I did notice my shaft had blood on it though. I had really hurt her. I felt a little bad about that.

"You okay, baby?" I asked her.

"Wah, wah! Please! Please!"

"You want me to stop?" I asked her.

She nodded, her face all scrunched up as she cried. "Please!"

"Daddy has to cum again," I told her. "Do you want it in your pussy, or do you want to swallow it?"

She couldn't answer. She couldn't do anything but cry and beg. I slowed my thrusts, just leaving my rock hard cock lodged deep inside her asshole. I let go of her wrists and stroked the back of her hair a few time.

"Baby? Did you hear Daddy? Cunt or mouth?"

She sniveled, struggling under me, whimpering. "Please, no more."

"Where do you want it, pumpkin?"

"Not in my mouth. Please, it's dirty and yucky. Oh, god, please, take it out."

"You want me to cum in your little cunt?"

"No, no, not there. I don't want to get pregnant. Please, Daddy, please just stop."

"You're right. After all, a pregnant girl won't get far if she runs away, will she?"

"No, Daddy, I won't run. I'm sorry I said that. Please, god, please just take it out."

I slowly slid my long cock out of her asshole. She whimpered the whole time, and then I was out. She immediately rolled over, her hands reaching under her butt, holding her asshole as she kept on crying. I grabbed her ankles and spread her legs open.

"Daddy, wait!"

I laid into her, plunging my cock back into that tight little cunt.

"God!" she cried.

"Oh, fuck. Let me know if you get a urinary tract infection, kiddo, I'll grab some meds from work."

"Please don't cum in me," she whined.

I laughed, putting my hand on her tummy. "You want a little sister in your belly?"

"No, Daddy."

"Yes, pumpkin. Take it all. Take care of your little sister."

She closed her eyes and kept crying as I started sliding my cock in and out of her cunt. Her hole was so tight I could barely tell the difference from her asshole. I picked up the pace though, slamming harder and deeper into her, making her cry out each time I hit rock bottom.

"Not so deep, Daddy, please!"

"You're such a good little girl," I told her. I reached for her face, stroking her cheek and giving her a kiss on the lips. "Daddy loves you very much. You know that?"

She sniffled, nodding. "Yes, Daddy."

"Are you going to keep Daddy's cock happy from now on?"

She nodded again, wiping her eyes. "Yes, Daddy. I'll be good, just not in my butt again, please."

"No promises," I said, groaning. My balls tightened up and cum spewed from my cock, filling up her pussy. I didn't even try to hold back like last time. I just kept thrusting, letting that tight cunt of hers milk my shaft of every last drop of cum. It felt so good, I didn't even want to stop thrusting. "Fuck! Oh, god, that's good."

I slipped out of her pussy, my cock exhausted from all that fucking, covered in cum. Sherry whimpered as she looked down between her legs, cum oozing out of her pussy lips. "I'm gonna get pregnant."

"Shit. Yeah, probably, but Daddy will always take care of his little girl, and his little girl's girl, okay?"

"Yes, Daddy." . . . . . Um... You're still here? It's over. Go home. Go.