Sherry's Test Ch. 26

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Happy?" inquired the first expression as the first spank landed.

"I am sooooo humiliated," said the second wordless expression as she noticed the camcorder in front of her.

"I am sooooo turned on," said the third expression she chose to wear as she gasped and seemed breathless under the excitement.

"Omg!! Why did I put myself in this crazy situation?" said the fourth expression as Sean chuckled and said, "Wonder what Renee will have to say about this."

"Why did you not talk me out of this?" said her fifth expression as she unreasonably tried to blame Matt for not pointing out that the wives and girlfriends of his poker buddies would learn about her humiliation.

"Omg!! How will I be able to have dinner with Renee again?" she wondered as the sixth spank landed.

"And Steve!! What kind of risqué comments is he going to make after this?" she wondered as the seventh spank landed.

"Omg, Is he going to tell Gina about this?" she wondered as the eight spank landed. But she knew that he would.

"Holy crap! What have I done!" she thought as the realization sunk in that her debasement would be public knowledge in their extended poker circle.

"Fuck, hope the bitches don't get mad and want to punish me! But that may be interesting too!" her mind raced delirious with humiliation as the tenth spank landed.

"Now Sherry, sit in the chair," said Matt and Sherry went pale thinking he was going to make her drape her legs over the arms of the chair and expose herself completely.

But Matt had other things on his mind.

"Sweetheart, I want my buddies to know that I love you insanely and this does not change anything in the slightest," said Matt and the group nodded to let Sherry know that they believed Matt.

Matt then knelt in front of his beautiful goddess and spread her legs a little and proceeded to lick her lovingly. Sherry blushed at having Matt perform this private act in front of his buddies but took it for the affirmation of love that it was.

Besides, she was in no state of mind to refuse relief and closed her eyes as she savored Matt's loving and gentle but skillful ministrations. She then decided to open her eyes again knowing that the eye contact would hasten her climax.

And it did. Before too long, Sherry started making urgent noises, oblivious to her audience and bucked her hips uncontrollably screamed and had the mind-blowing orgasm she had earned. The audience clapped wildly as her spasms subsided and a look of peaceful relief came upon her pretty face.

Matt rose up and came back with some tissues and lovingly cleaned her up as Sherry wordlessly gestured gratitude.

"Sweetheart to end this amazing evening, I have two final tasks for you," said Matt to everyone's surprise.

Sherry looked wide-eyed at him.

"We haven't had fully naked apology squats, so let's rectify that omission," said Matt.

Sherry rolled her eyes at Matt's insatiable hunger for these things.

But who was she kidding? She had an insatiable appetite for it too. Plus it would lead to more fervent lovemaking later.

She stood up demurely and performed her first naked squat in front of her appreciative audience.

"Spread your legs when you squat so we may admire you more," said Matt.

Sherry blushed furiously. The endorphins from her arousal had worn off after her climax and now she was left with just the humiliation.

And yet she felt herself get turned on by this command. Her new audience had not seen her splayed open pussy so this was a new experience for the night.

"I am sorry I forgot to pay the credit card," said Sherry blushing as she spread her legs as wide as she could and observed her audience stare transfixed at the insides of her pussy.

Perversely she held the pose longer than she had to and instead of hurrying through the squats, took her own leisurely time making eye contact with different members of her audience with every squat.

"Will they ever tire of looking at my spread open pussy?" she wondered and decided they wouldn't. Not for another 30 years, they wouldn't she thought, proud of her looks and figure.

Finally her ten squats were over and not for the first time noticed that every one of them was sporting a raging hard-on that was obvious despite their trousers and briefs. Their mates should thank me for firing up their libido, she thought.

"Now for the grand finale. It is time for the group to leave because I have urgent business to attend to," said Matt and the group chuckled.

"Sweetheart, I want you to kneel outside the door and thank each departing guest for taking the time to participate in your punishment," said Matt taking a leaf out of the good Principal's book.

Sherry was incredulous.

"But I will be in the open hallway. Anyone can see me!" she protested.

"There is nobody in the hallway. We will be very quiet about this. Plus if someone sees you that will just add to the excitement" said Matt.

Sean noticed that Matt had said "excitement" and not "punishment” and intuited that Sherry had been a willing participant after all and this was all a game for them.

He was immensely relieved at that thought because despite his enjoyment of the evening, his opinion of Matt would have suffered a great deal if any coercion had been involved.

Sherry's eyes widened at the prospect of one of her neighbors discovering her kneeling naked in the hallway and proceeded to open the door and kneel submissively.

Her eyes kept darting on either side of her in the hallway to spot any activity.

Steve was the first and Sherry kissed his hand and whispered, "Steve, thank you so much for taking the time to punish me."

"The pleasure was all mine," whispered Steve gallantly as he left the room. He thoughtfully stood in the hallway keeping a watch out for people.

"Kyle, thank you so much for participating in my discipline," whispered the kneeling Sherry kissing Kyle's hand.

Kyle proceeded past her and joined Steve in providing her cover in the hallway.

"Sean, thank you so much for participating in my humiliating chastisement," whispered Sherry, now turned on hopelessly again.

"Thank you, sweetheart," whispered Sean and Sherry scampered inside and faced them one last time for the night and curtsied and smiled beautifully before closing the door.

She then knelt before Matt and unzipped his fly.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

End of chapter but series will continue.

If you have come this far, please take a moment to vote/comment/write

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -- -- - - -

12