Sherry's Test Ch. 37

Story Info
In front of the whole class.
5.7k words
4.48
43.5k
17

Part 39 of the 45 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 08/26/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Soon it was the last week of the school year and I stood before my class ready to teach. Would I survive the school year without being stripped in front of my students, I wondered in a confused haze as I gave my class a practice quiz and sat down?

As usual, I was caught up in a confusing array of emotions. The sensible part of me was happy at the prospect of surviving the year without being humiliated in front of the students, I had let down by leaking the test. The naughty parts of my persona wondered what it would feel like to be stripped and punished in front of them and I noticed myself getting hot imagining it.

Most of the boys, in the class, I knew, adored me and I could see them picturing me naked. I wondered what it would feel to be stripped in front of this admiring audience. I had had no shortage of admiring audiences but this would be different.

"Maybe it will happen in the last class," I thought to myself half hopefully and half in dread.

Just then, the Principal walked in along with Matt. I looked at them quizzically and Matt smiled ear to ear and I knew what would happen. I gave them my vulnerable deer-in-the-headlights look, which they loved, and that merely served them to smile even wider.

The class looked confused as the Principal stood before them.

"I have an important matter to attend to here but before I get started, is there anyone here under the age of eighteen?" inquired Roberts getting straight to the point.

Now I knew why he had waited so long! He had waited for the last student in the class to turn eighteen.

Nobody raised their hand and I knew that the naughty part of my persona would find fulfillment and the decent part would be mortified. The fact that I still had this inner tussle despite all the humiliations I had suffered, I noted with satisfaction, was a testament to my basic goodness.

Matt, the Principal and so many others found this inner tension so alluring and marveled at the fact that I could still blush despite all the humiliations I had been subjected to or to put it more accurately, allowed myself to be subjected to.

They had taken trouble to keep varying the situations without bumping the intensity and that helped me keep blushing, something I enjoyed and something my audience enjoyed even more.

Back to the present, I wondered with trepidation what lay in store for me.

"So now that we have made sure that no one is under eighteen, I have the onerous task of punishing your teacher here," said Roberts with a pained expression that was clearly feigned.

"Onerous? You, lecherous bastard! You probably jerked off at this prospect for months and now you have the temerity to feign reluctance?" I though, seething under my breath.

But it made for good drama, I had to admit.

The students stared incredulously at the Principal and at me, making me squirm.

"Please Sir! This matter has already been dealt with?" I pleaded.

"Oh no! A full confession before your students will be good for you. You must bare your soul and set a good example," said Roberts firmly.

I winced at his deliberate choice of words, but realized the Principal was giving me a chance to undergo my punishment with some honor and I jumped at the chance.

"Very well then!" I said as I stood up to face the class.

"This matter has weighed on my conscience for months now and even though I dread what is going to happen to me, it will feel good to make a clean breast of it!" I said and blushed at my own choice of words as the Principal and Matt suppressed a smile and tried to look stern.

I then proceeded to tell them about how I had leaked the test inadvertently and half the class exchanged knowing glances. Sam, the main perpetrator looked worried. He wasn't sure if he would get punished too.

I still had a huge crush on him and wondered what it would feel like to be naked in front of him once again. I bit my lip as I pondered that and Matt must have intuited it because he shook his head as if to say, "Naughty, naughty."

I then turned around and addressed the Principal, "Sir, I am truly sorry. It was an inadvertent mistake but I should have known better. Please punish me as you see fit in front of my students so I can set an example of how to atone for one's errors."

The Principal beamed and praised my attitude and spirit lavishly. Of course, other than Sam, no one else in the class had any idea as to what the punishment entailed and that suspense would add to my embarrassment.

He then warned the class that to punish me properly, I would be humiliated and it would involve nudity.

"You are adults now, but anyone likely to be offended should excuse themselves," he added and waited.

No one left. I could see a few eyebrows raised and few eyes widen at the mention of nudity. But they still had no idea what they were in for or rather what I was in for.

I could sense anticipation in the boys' faces. Some of the girls, particularly the ones who looked up to me with awe, squirmed uncomfortably and I did too when I noticed it. That is one of things, I guess, that keeps me blushing in these situations -- I pick up on the audience's embarrassment.

"Wonder what they will think of me after today?" I pondered as I looked at my spell bound class.

I had second thoughts and went up to Matt and whispered, "Honey, I am not sure I can go through with this."

"I understand, sweetheart. But do it for me. I love you so much!" he said.

I nodded and smiled internally because Matt was astute enough to not point out that I was after all a willing participant and we had talked about this in other punishment sessions.

"How would you like to be stripped and spanked in front of your whole class?" he had asked so many times.

Depending on the state of arousal I was in at that point, I would reply with some variation of "Oh no! Please don't do that! It would be so humiliating!" or "Yes! Please expose me to my class! I would love to be punished in front of them like a naughty girl."

"Looks like our heroine here had second thoughts but decided to keep her promise," said the Principal.

He then pompously proceeded to preach to the class about the importance of owning up to one's mistakes and facing the consequences.

"It is part of the painful process of growing up," he added.

"How about you grow up, you horny, juvenile perv" I thought as I stared at him incredulously.

"Apart from this one slip up, Sherry has been an outstanding teacher and let nothing that happens today, detract from that. Let nothing detract from the tremendous love and respect you have for her," he concluded and beamed at me.

I blushed and addressing my class, re-iterated, "I love all of you and as the good principal said, please don't let what happens today diminish the affection and respect we have for each other in any way."

The class gave me affirming nods and I smiled weakly at them. Matt later told me that smile was so vulnerable that he wished he had recorded it. Unfortunately, that gave him the impetus to start recording and the bastard principal went on to explain that the recording was for the benefit of the other teachers and would serve as instructional video.

"Instructional video, my ass!" I thought and again mused at my Freudian slip. Roberts seemed to be in my head, feeding me these phrases.

"Sherry, please apologize to the class," he continued.

I started apologizing but Roberts and said, "Come now, Sherry. You know how we like you to apologize."

I turned around and stared at him and he smiled.

I grimaced and looked at my class and commenced my apology squats, holding my ears. My students looked wide-eyed as I did squats, repeating the apology at each turn.

I can imagine the spectacle I cut, dressed respectably in a light blue blouse, a navy blue skirt and high heels performing squats, holding my ears like a naughty girl. I noticed Matt at the back of the class, recording it, so I knew I would be made to watch myself later. My face burned with humiliation and I felt the first traces of wetness as I completed the customary ten squats.

The Principal had me then turn around and bend on my desk. He raised my skirt to reveal my light blue panties.

"Thank God, I am not wearing a thong!" I thought as he proceeded to spank me.

I counted out the spanks thanking him for each one. The fact that I could not see the class increased my embarrassment strangely as I imagined what they would be feeling at seeing their teacher bent over with her skirt raised up like that.

I turned around and blushed as I faced the class and noted their wide-eyed astonishment.

"Take off your skirt," said the Principal.

I looked at my class, gave a slight helpless shrug and proceeded to unzip my skirt and step out of it. I bent down, picked up the skirt, folded it and put it on my desk. The blouse covered my panties but I could see the boys admiring my firm long legs.

"The blouse," said the Principal and I took a deep breath and slowly started unbuttoning my blouse.

I continued to make eye contact with my class, noticing their admiring but shocked looks as my bra and ample cleavage came into view.

The blouse joined my skirt on the desk and I stood before my stunned class in an alluring pair of matching bra and panties.

The Principal had me bend forward with my hands on my knees in Marilyn Monroe kind of pose and proceeded to spank me again.

This time I could see everyone's expression as I stood there with my boobs jutting out of my bra, in that bent position.

I winced at every spank, as I counted and apologized. My nipples were now swollen with excitement and my pussy was getting wetter as I squirmed and swayed with every spank.

The Principal was spanking me a little harder than usual but at this point, I did not care. Matt, never seems to tire of seeing the slight wince that accompanies the spanking. It makes me look so vulnerable and alluring according to him.

After ten spanks, I was asked to stand again and walk up an down the center aisle pausing at every desk and making eye contact with every student.

The bastard hadn't forgotten how to make me wallow in my humiliation as I made my deliberate walk in my bra, panties and high-heels, paused and made eye contact with each student and blushed at the sight of them gawking at me.

If at the beginning of the year someone had told me I would be doing this before the year was out, I would have called them crazy and refused to give it another thought. But over the past few months, the threat of being made to do this had seemed so much more realistic and truth be told, I had masturbated to the thought.

But here I was doing it in person and for now, my embarrassment exceeded my arousal.

I completed my slow walk and resumed my position facing the class.

"Would you like to see your teacher topless?" asked the Principal.

I heard a shocked gasp and the Principal smiled and continued, "Would anyone be offended if your teacher here were made to take off her bra?" he inquired.

Nobody raised their hand and a few nodded no.

"Loyalty? Where is loyalty?" I wondered but I could not begrudge horny teenagers their dream come true. As for the girls, most were in awe of me and wouldn't mind seeing me disrobed but a few were envious of my looks and wouldn't mind seeing me get my comeuppance. Net, net, nobody minded.

"Sir, please. I have been punished and humiliated enough. Please don't make me do this?" I pleaded looking my vulnerable best, knowing that Matt would love that.

"Come, Sherry. I will be the judge of when you have been punished enough," said the Principal.

"Sir!" said Sam raising his hand.

The Principal looked at him and he said, "Sir! I am just as guilty for what happened. Please allow me to make amends by taking the rest of the punishment on my teacher's behalf."

I was pleased at his gallant offer but knew that the Principal would not accede.

"I am glad to see you own up to your share of the event. You need to be and will be punished, but not now. Your teacher shares the larger burden of what transpired and today we will let her make amends for her transgressions completely," said the pompous ass.

"But since you were complicit in the leaking of the test, maybe you can assist," said the Principal and motioned Sam to come up.

"Please remove your teacher's bra," said the bastard, knowing fully well that would increase my humiliation as well as my excitement.

I took a deep breath and again looked vulnerable for the camera.

Sam stepped up behind me and I stared at my class who waited with baited breath.

"Slowly," said the Principal. "I want her to feel very bit of this punishment."

Sam said, "I am sorry teacher!" and proceeded to unhook my bra, slip the straps down my shoulder and slowly unpeel the cups off breasts, pausing at every step.

The audience was mesmerized as the bra slowly and reluctantly came off me and I stood before them topless. I was pretty aroused by now and my nipples were obviously swollen and erect. I blushed helplessly at the burning gazes of my class. I am sure many of the boys had dreamt of seeing my boobs and here they were drinking in the sight without any restraint.

I was again made to walk up and down the center aisle and let everyone stare at my breasts at close quarters. This time though, the bastard made me recap a lesson for the class, to rub in the incongruity of my situation. My face burned as I walked slowly, teaching the class in my topless state. I doubt I was very coherent but it did not matter, for I doubt anyone paid any attention to what I was saying.

Then came the customary apology squats and the class was stunned watching their hitherto respectable teacher perform this debasing act. They were mesmerized by watching my boobs bounce up and down.

The Principal decided to strip me off my panties himself. Playing the role of the penitent victim, I pleaded with him to spare me some modesty, but it was to no avail. But it helped heighten the drama for everyone's benefit. My pussy seemed to love me playing the reluctant performer role.

He knelt behind me and slowly inched my panties down letting my audience enjoy my slow, tantalizing strip. I heard a gasp when the boys realized my pussy was bare and I turned a deeper shade of red. I saw the shocked but pleased looks on their faces as my luscious mound came into view. He left the panties resting on my thighs and asked me to clasp my hands behind my head. I looked so submissive in that pose. Matt finds it very erotic and I am sure the rest of my audience found it extremely erotic too.

I had had quite a few admiring audiences before, but my class, full of horny but naïve, inexperienced boys made me experience admiration like I had never experienced before. They were staring at me in awe and a few of them touched their hearts and despite my embarrassment, my heart swelled up in pride. This was a day, they would never forget. This was a day, I would never forget.

I was asked to do a few twirls so that my eager audience could appreciate me from all angles and I did so and most of my class clapped in appreciation.

I knew immediately, that the Principal would do something to offset that. He got off on humiliation and even though he didn't begrudge me the benefit of honest appreciation, he liked it to be at the end of proceedings and not in the middle.

He peeled off my panties completely and I was again asked to do my slow walk through the center aisle. This time, he reminded the class that I needed to feel shameful for what I had done and it was an integral part of my punishment. He asked the students at each desk I stopped at, to say, "Shame!"

I blushed furiously as I paused at the first desk, looked to the right and the two boys at that desk said, "Shame!" I then turned to the left and the two girls at the desk said, "Shame!" I found myself bowing my head on hearing that word but found myself getting wetter. By the time, I had reached the end of the aisle, I had made eye contact with all twenty-four of my students, noticed all of them looking at my nakedness and shouting "Shame!" I was dripping wet and probably leaking down my thighs but I was oblivious to everything except the incredibly delectable humiliation I felt.

As I turned around and began my slow walk back, the Principal raised his hands like a conductor and on cue all twenty-four of them shouted "shame!" in unison at every step.

I faced the class with my face burning with shame and yet incredibly aroused.

But the Principal had not had his fill. He picked up a ruler from my desk and proceeded to give me ten hand spanks on each hand.

I had to count each one and apologize for leaking the test with every hand spank. There is something ridiculous and maybe because of that, deeply humiliating about being spanked on the hand while standing naked. The class felt my shame and mirrored it back, which as I have reported before, merely increased my shame as well as my arousal.

After that, he made me go to the board and write ten times, "I am sorry for leaking the test." By that time, I myself was leaking profusely and insanely tuned on. I perversely chose to not only write my apology on the board like a recalcitrant schoolgirl but turn around after each line to face my class and let the humiliation sink in.

As usual, the Principal was pleased with my improvisation and came over and whispered, "I am not sure I want to display you completely splayed like we normally do. It may be a bit much for these innocent minds. How about doing your apology squats but opening up just a little to give them a glimpse?"

I couldn't believe the bastard saw it fit to casually discuss this as if he was discussing a flower arrangement. I bristled at his concern for the students which was accompanied for a total lack of concern for me. But I was too far lost in my erotic haze to contemplate what he was saying.

I merely nodded my head and said, "Whatever you think best, Sir!"

The rascal smiled knowingly and said loud enough for the class to hear, "Sherry, I now want you to perform your apology squats in front of the class."

He motioned I should hold my ears like a naughty schoolgirl but not cross my hands. He obviously did not want my boobs to be obstructed.

I commenced my squats holding my ears as instructed, looking at my eager audience, pausing, opening my legs a little while squatting and holding my pose for a few seconds. I blushed profusely as I noticed how embarrassed some of them were for me. Most were staring at the insides of my pussy with rapt attention. I wish they had listened to me teach with such kind of undivided attention!

I made my apology as earnest as I could and took my time doing my ten squats.

The Principal came over, held me by my ear and made me kneel on my desk facing the class. I had been through so many humiliations but knelling naked on my own desk, in front of my own class? That took it to a new level and I was sure the scene would figure during the times I was alone with my jack rabbit.

He had me clasp my hands behind my head and I looked at my audience with my breasts jutting out as Principal Roberts proceeded to give me ten spanks. As usual, I counted each one and thanked him for it.

He had me turn once to the left and gave me ten again. Then to the right and gave me ten more. The net effect was to have the entire class view me getting spanked from all the vantage points.

I was left kneeling in that position as the Principal instructed the class to form a line on the right side of the class. Each student was to come up to me and spank me once on the right cheek and once on the left cheek, punctuated with "Bad Teacher" and then go back to the end of the line.

I braced myself for this new indignity as the students eagerly formed a line. Predictably, the boys were first in line. I smiled weakly as the first boy came over eagerly and spanked me on the left cheek, saying "Bad" followed by the right cheek, saying "Teacher."

12