Sherry's Test Ch. 37

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Something in me obviously relished this new humiliation for I swayed seductively with each spank. Being a bad teacher was eminently agreeable to my inner slut.

When Sam came over, he apologized again but I smiled and shrugged at him. The fact that his boner was evident through his trousers was gratifying. Matt saw me eyeing his boner and shook his finger at me and I gave him an embarrassed smile and another shrug.

Being spanked by the girls was harder than being spanked by the boys. The boys looked at me adoringly whereas the girls were reflecting either embarrassment or worse, disapproval. Some of the boys looked eager to spank me without any remorse but most were beautifully shy and awkward about it which made it so special. They had the decency to blush and I too blushed prettily at them and gave them faint, embarrassed smiles.

Some of the girls, I could sense were wondering what it would be like to be in my position and I could tell they were pretty turned on. Those I didn't mind. The ones I minded were the handful that had been envious of me and made it a point to sneer at me or give me disapproving looks to rub it in.

All in all, between the adoration and the scorn, it was a thoroughly conflicting experience and added to the erotic tension that was already unbearable. Matt too confessed later that it took him all his willpower to not lay down the camera and either take me right there or pleasure himself.

Finally, they were all done and back at the line and I was wondering what the second line was all about and what lay in store for me.

I was asked to stand up and the Principal instructed the students holding a marker, "Now I want each one of you to write something on your teacher using one or two words. I want her body covered with your comments, so don't be shy about what you write or where you write. Look in her eyes, tell her what you are writing and then write," said the Principal.

He then gave me the marker and instructed me to greet each student by name before handing the marker.

I writhed under the extreme erotic tension I was now trapped in. The bastard knew how to milk the last bit of humiliation out of every situation. I had had a few episodes of people writing all over my body but to have my innocent, inexperienced students do it would take my experience to an entirely different plane. It certainly took my arousal to a higher plane.

"When you go low, I go high," my pussy seemed to be telling me, in retrospect. I am giggling as I am writing this wondering what Michelle Obama would have to say to that.

The first boy came over, as eager as he had been the first time around and said, "Hello Teacher." I greeted him by name and handed him the marker.

He pondered where to write and decided he could have a closer look at my pussy if he knelt.

"Gorgeous," he said as he wrote it on my stomach just below my below button.

I smiled weakly and rolled my eyes, as I could feel his excited breath on my pussy lips.

The next boy wrote "Goddess" on my right boob.

Next was a girl who disliked me and gave me a disapproving look, shook her head reproachfully and wrote "Slut" on my left boob.

"How appropriate!" I thought incongruously, realizing that I had "Slut Goddess" written on my breasts.

The shy ones wrote things like, "Beautiful", "Pretty", "Amazing", "Sexy" and "Dream Girl" on innocuous parts of my body like thighs, chest and stomach. The bolder ones wrote things like "Naughty", "Bad Teach" and "Cock Tease" near my pussy and on my ass.

The mean girls of course wrote "Shame", "Shameless" and "Wet".

I minded the "Wet" command the most for I turned red at the knowledge that the whole class knew how turned on I was and bowed my head in shame. The Principal immediately stepped up and raised my face up and looked into my vulnerable eyes. Matt would later tell me, that he almost blew his load seeing how beautifully shy and embarrassed I looked.

I looked at the class drinking in my shame and felt ever so close to an orgasm. The slightest stimulation would have set it off but mercifully the Principal had not made the students do that. Some of them had pretended to accidentally touch my pussy while writing on me but nobody had been blatant enough to stimulate me. Mercifully!

After everyone had had their turn, the class was seated again and I was made to kneel in front of the class with my hands on my head.

I had made quite a few students kneel in front of the class as punishment, but not naked! And here I was kneeling naked in front of them.

Truth be told, I had pictured myself doing that a few times in my dreams, but to be actually be doing it! Oh God! How would I ever face them again?

Luckily, there were only two more classes left and again I couldn't help but admire the Principal's deviousness. If it had been the last class, I would have been spared the embarrassment of facing my class again. But this way, I would have two full classes to go through after my humiliating ordeal.

The Principal chose to rub it in my asking me things like, "So Sherry, how does it feel to be kneeling naked in front of your class?"

I resisted the urge to say, "I love it Sir! I dreamt of it all year!" and said, "Very ashamed, Sir!"

"Have you been a bad teacher?" he asked.

"No Sir! I have been a good teacher. Except for one inadvertent mistake!" I replied hotly.

"Yes, you have been a good teacher. But you did need to be punished for your mistake. Agreed?" he asked.

"Yes Sir! I needed to be punished!" I agreed, resisting the urge to add, "Principal Obvious."

"Have you learnt your lesson?" he inquired.

I resisted the urge to say, "Yes Sir! I have learnt that if I want months and months of mind blowing orgasms, I should leak a test and get caught."

I would later recount all this to him and others at a future punishment session and have all of them rolling in laughter. But for now, I continued playing the role of the penitent miscreant and said, "Yes Sir! I have learnt my lesson."

"And have you been punished enough?" he inquired.

I resisted the urge to defiantly say, "No Sir! Not until all the boys in the class have fucked me three times."

However, I impetuously said, "No Sir! Not until all my fellow teachers have punished me for my transgression."

I heard a collective gasp and I rolled my eyes wondering why I had let the class picture me being punished by all the teachers.

"And so they shall, so they shall," he assured everyone and I looked into their horrified faces.

"In the meanwhile, this class has done an admirable job punishing you," he continued.

"Yes Sir. They have," I replied looking at my stunned class. They had known me as a spirited, self-respecting teacher and here I was kneeling naked in front of them, looking and acting so subservient.

"I think you should thank them," he said.

I said in my fake meek voice, "Thank you class for teaching me a proper lesson."

"Properly," he said.

I knew what that meant, rolled my eyes and rose to perform my squats while thanking them. I again spread my legs a little wise exposing the insides of my pussy to my eager spellbound audience.

I was then made to stand up as the class was dismissed. The class was instructed to come over to me to be thanked in person.

I looked so flushed as each student came over, looked me in the eye and then at my naked body one last time as I shook their hand and thanked them for punishing me, calling them by their name. Calling people by name in such situations had to effect of rubbing in the fact that I knew them. It also prevented me from being completely lost in my erotic haze and tuning it out. It also served to let me perversely savor my humiliation that much more.

Finally, the class was empty but the Principal was not done yet.

"I was tempted, but did not want to make you do this in front of the class. They are young minds after all. But you can imagine the class is still here and play with yourself," he said.

I was more than ready for this and I sat on my chair, draped my legs over the arm rests and commenced fingering myself imagining that the class was still there.

The Principal piped in with his comments, "Aren't you ashamed to do this vulgar act in front of your innocent students?"

I had had enough of playing the reluctant star for the day and I said, "No Sir! I am proud that I have their undivided attention."

"Are you a shameless slut then?" he inquired in a shocked tone.

I moaned under my own administrations and said, "Yes Sir! I am a shameless slut."

"Do you love having an audience when you masturbate?" he asked.

"Yes! I love it when people watch me," I admitted.

"Look at your crush, Sam staring at your splayed pussy," he said.

My fingers increased their pace, as I imagined Sam looking at me pleasure myself.

I moaned and said, "Oooh that is so exciting."

I had clearly had it with being embarrassed for the day.

"Slut!" admonished the Principal.

"Guilty as charged!", I said brazenly.

"Your sweetheart is recording this for posterity," he reminded me.

"Hi Sweetheart! Thank you for taking time out of your busy day to record me," I said defiantly.

"Imagine all your colleagues viewing this video," he said.

I swayed my ass, moaned and said, "Hi Colleagues. Look at me being a slut."

Later, I would regret it while being made to watch the video with them but for now, I was lost in an erotic fog and being brazen seemed to suit my mood.

"Imagine your future in-laws watching you being a wanton slut," he added.

I wasn't having any of it.

"Hi perverted, future in-laws. Look at the slut your son has chosen," I said.

Later, I would watch it with them and blush at all my outbursts, for now it was fun and added to my wanton enjoyment of getting myself off in my own class.

"Imagine ," the Principal started again and I cut him off.

"Enough! I have indulged you enough. Now shut the fuck up and let me have my orgasm," I hissed.

The Principal was taken aback but was impressed by my assertiveness. He silently nodded.

I closed my eyes and imagined the class staring at me while I moaned and swayed in ecstasy. I finally went over the edge, convulsed wildly and had a mind-blowing orgasm.

I stayed with my eyes close for a couple of minutes, savoring the after-glow.

The Principal and Matt were now standing close by.

Matt came over and kissed me passionately and told me how much he loved me.

The Principal coughed and said, "If you want to lock the door and have some fun, go ahead" and left the room.

Matt locked the door, positioned me on all fours on my desk and stood before me. I unzipped his fly, took out his erect member and sucked on it lovingly. I thought he was about to cum when he pulled out, went behind me and took me from behind. It felt so satisfying to be taken like that on my desk.

Matt came soon and so did I.

I love happy endings. Don't you?

--------------------------------------------------------

12