All Comments on 'She's 45, Drunk and Horny'

by just_tell_me

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Erotic

Morally very naughty, but delightfully erotic story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Good one

Very nice mate..really enjoyed it

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Fantastic

Where is part 2 & 3 & so on?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
???????????

unzipped your jeans in a room full of people ??????

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
great

fucking fantastic and yes to other readers in a room full of people it happened to me once. give me such a hardon. more more. get them both together and fuck them both

don87654don87654almost 18 years ago
Good reading! Very, very erotic!

We need more of this one.....You best stay with Laura and when Laura ain't looking, keep fucking Julie. Maybe even at Julie's age you can knock her up once or twice?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Where was the husband?

With all the yelling and screaming of orgasmic pleasure between the two, was the husband deaf or just passed out? Sorry, I just didn't find it too believable or erotic.

RUSTYSKINSRUSTYSKINSover 16 years ago
Started out great...

then the story got stupid. The eroticisim just went out the window. Try again and keep it hot.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
WEAK

weak, weak,you haven't got the first idea of how to write

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
A good start, but goes downhill

The story starts well, but the finale's not so believable--while near his girlfriend and her dad--unzipping his uncovered jeans, shouting 'uncontrollably', the dad not hearing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Laura's mom didn't have to worry about being quiet this time!

The sight of Julie's naked tits, and hard nipples, made me hard almost immediately. We fell to the bed in a deep passionate kiss, our tongues circling each others as we began breathing faster, and harder. I moved on top of Laura's mother, her smiling face looking into my eyes as I positioned myself above her. "Oh god Pete, your cock is so big, much bigger than my husband's," Julie said as I entered her wet pussy. "I think you're tighter than your daughter," I groaned in response. Within less than a minute of slowly working my cock inside her, Julie began moaning, then blurting out a variety of phrases. "Oh harder Pete, fuck me, fuck me good," she told me. I quickly picked up speed, thrusting hard, our pelvises colliding together. "Oh Julie, I can't believe it, this feels better than when I'm fucking Laura," I exclaimed! Our moans, and expressions, of both desire, and pleasure, filled the room. The bed creaked, the headboard banging against the wall, I pounded my girlfriend's mother's pussy with the stamina of a young stud. Oh Pete, oh god, this is better than what I'm getting at home, you're going to make me cum," Julie yelled! I continued my aggressive pace, the head of my cock slamming against her pussy bottom. "Oh Pete, oh god honey, that's so good, I'm going to cum, oh honey, oh honey, oh yes Pete, oh god, oh god, oh god, uh, uh, uh, oh yes, oh baby, I'm cumming, I'm cumming, ah, ah, ah, ah, YEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSS," she screamed!!! That's what I'd been holding back for, hearing her orgasm filling the room. I began shooting steam, after stream, of my cum deep into Julie's pussy. "You feel so fucking good Julie, oh yes, oh yes, ah, ah, ah, oh god, oh god yes," I yelled as her pussy milked my balls dry!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Oh, I wish there were more

You did a nice job and I had hoped there were more of Pete's cock escapades in both Laura and Julies pussies. Perhaps mounting and fucking both, leaving them with swollen bellies. And more description of Pete's cock and body. He has to be a real stud with that big dick between his legs.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
"I knew I had a large penis at just over 8 inches,"

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA... no you don't

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous