All Comments on 'She's All Grown Up'

by majicman21

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
cubbies4vrscubbies4vrsabout 8 years ago
Good job

Good writing nice lead in no overly crazy things just good erotica.

horny2doithorny2doitabout 8 years ago

Yes, so good, arousing, cute, sexy and downright good screwing fun !! Hopefully, she will start practicing on each brother alone and then go back to doing them both !! Maybem, she has a real nasty side of just wanting to blow them repeatedly in a week to see how much they can take ?? Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

Good to enjoy a well written tale, and not a ridiculous scroll of unimaginable carryings on that just wouldn't happen.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
More needed!

As eager as they all were to fuck each other, and as much as Angela loved being DP'd, I'm hoping they get around to trying both brothers in her pussy at the same time. Speaking as one who's experienced that numerous times with my buddy and his girlfriend, there's nothing like it for all involved. We'd previously enjoyed the traditional DP until that night when she was extremely wet and he may have been over lubed. She had already mounted me and as he started the push into her as, he due have the angle quite right and was suddenly into her pussy with me. He said "Oops", and pulled out to try again, she said " Wow, what was that? Do it again", and a new and wonderful experience was born!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
‘It’s fine because sHe’S AdOPtEd

10/10

IFAFILHGIFAFILHGover 2 years ago

Really loved the story... hope there is another chapter... I'm a twin also with a brother.. also adopted...but no sister...wow...this story has me thinking of all the "what ifs" if we would of had a sister..

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usermajicman21@majicman21
Was once just a guy who liked to write...I still like to write but now also like to chat. Whether it's friendly conversation or witty banter or something steamier, I'm down for whatever, be it with women, men, or anything in between and beyond. Demisexual so sometimes it takes...