She's All Grown Up

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
majicman21
majicman21
1,313 Followers

"So who won?" Kyle asked.

She hesitated, wracking her brain for any way to break the tie.

"We'll take a tie if you can't decide," Tim said. Kyle nodded.

"Tie, then," she said, sitting up on the couch.

"Besides," Kyle added, "we'll have plenty of chances for competition in the future."

Angela nodded, smiling.

Fuck yes. So this won't just be a one-night thing.

Tim caught the look on her face. "What, did you think this would just be a one-night deal?"

She shrugged, still smiling. "I wasn't thinking that far ahead. I mean, we live in the same city, it's a done deal, right?"

Her brothers nodded eagerly.

"So now," she said, eyes moving back down to their cocks, "how do you want me?"

They glanced at each other.

"Rock, paper, scissors, winner gets her ass?" Tim said. Kyle nodded.

The first go-round had Tim's paper beating Kyle's rock. After three straight ties, Kyle's scissors beat Tim's paper. Five ties later, Tim's rock beat Kyle's scissors.

"How about you ride him, and I'll get behind you?" Tim offered. His siblings nodded.

Kyle quickly got into position, reclining on the couch. He watched her as she straddled him.

Here we go.

She smiled down at him, biting her lip as her lips nudged at the head of his cock. A bit of pressure, and she slipped down on him, his shaft spreading her. More and more of his length occupied her as she took him inside her pussy. He groaned, hands grasping her hips, Angela matching his groan, feeling his hard heat in her wet channel.

When she took him the whole way, she paused, wanting to enjoy him before the double penetration started. Shooting Tim a look that hopefully conveyed this desire, she began to slowly ride Kyle, her pussy gliding up his length before grinding back down to the base.

Kyle's hand slid up to her breasts, squeezing, admiring, and she moaned at the feeling. The sight of his skin against her darker tone exhilarated her, adding to the taboo feeling of their coupling.

It's about to get more taboo, Angela thought, beckoning to Tim to join them. He went into another room and came back with lube, already applying it to his cock. After readying himself, he squeezed out some lube onto his finger and stepped up behind her. Angela stopped riding Kyle, leaning down to press herself against his chest, to give Tim more room to start off with. Kyle took her by the chin, kissing her, their tongues quickly meeting and grappling. She groaned into his mouth as Tim slid his finger inside her asshole, swirling it around it to ready her walls. He leaned down, to kiss at her shoulder as he did so, pushing it deeper, past the first joint, then the second one, and then up to the knuckle.

The finger departed, and she felt something hard press into her asshole. She took a deep breath, doing her best to relax, bringing her hands back to spread her cheeks for him. Kyle held still underneath her, waiting for Tim to enter her.

With one solid push, the head slipped inside. She bit her lip as Tim kept pushing, sliding deeper. Her asshole flowered open for him; thankfully he was not too large to make it too uncomfortable. His shaft rubbed at her walls in just the right way, making her groan softly as she was double penetrated, both holes full of cock.

Tim groaned with her, feeling the heat of his little sister's insides clutching at his shaft. He kept pushing, Angela gritting her teeth, blowing a breath out between her lips. She was so full but as usual she loved the feeling. Tim hit resistance a little ways in, but after a few moments of nudging further, he broke past it. In no time at all his balls bumped into her pussy, also stuffed with cock.

"Ready?" Kyle asked Tim.

"Yeah," he answered.

The two of them began to move. Tim pushed a bit deeper, Kyle pulling back, the two of them then switching, with Tim pulling back and Kyle pushing. They set off, on a steady pace, fucking their little sister. She groaned, her head against Kyle's shoulder, the sensation of the two cocks sawing back and forth inside her making her shiver. Tim leaned down, to kiss again at her shoulder; Kyle took her by the chin and kissed her mouth, tasting her tongue again. The two of them plunged forward in their concerted effort, their coordinated movements pushing Angela quickly towards orgasm.

"You two have done this before," she groaned, as Kyle kissed now at her neck.

"Yeah," Tim grunted.

She laughed. "I was hoping I'd be the first."

Kyle chuckled. "Nah, but you are our favorite."

She grinned, arching her back at her brothers' tender kisses. They held her tightly between them, Angela feeling safe and loved in their dual embraces. They had protected her many times when they were all younger, and now they were doing so again, in a slightly different way.

"Fuck, I won't last long inside you," Tim grunted.

"Me neither," Kyle agreed.

Angela laughed. "So give it to me good."

They chuckled, but in seconds began to move faster, their cocks sliding in and out like dual pistons, her ass and pussy clutching fiercely at their shafts. She groaned, the fire in her belly ratcheting higher every second.

Tim leaned forward, his weight pushing Angela down on Kyle. She felt him push deeper inside her stomach, the movement of his cock right next to Kyle's. His lips went to her shoulder, before sliding along her neck. She canted her head back, and he kissed her. Her own movement gave Kyle an opening to suck at her breasts, making her squeal into Tim's mouth as he took a hard nipple in between his teeth and nipped lightly. His hand came off her hip to grasp at her other breast.

Her ears were filled with two delectable sounds: the first was the deep, rough grunts of her brothers as they fucked her, and the second was the slapping impacts of their bodies on hers, knocking her back into Tim and then forward into Kyle, back and forth, back and forth. She groaned, writhing in between them, her mouth still pressed against Tim's, kissing him hard. Kyle had his mouth full of her breasts still, lapping at every inch he could reach.

Tim was the first of them to finish, letting out a strangled cry as he held himself deep inside her, his cock erupting, his cum quickly filling her insides. The warmth and his erotic shout pushed her over the edge, crying out herself, her body alight in pleasure, pussy flooding. That extra wetness and heat, and the clutching spasms of her pussy, pushed Kyle into his own climax, as he jerked his hips up, holding tightly to her waist, his cock shooting burst after burst of spunk into her channel. The brothers groaned as they spent themselves in her holes.

Angela sighed, feeling their orgasmic spurts taper off, her own orgasm extended by the warmth filling her, by the knowledge that they were cumming inside her, because of her, for her. They breathed heavily, still holding tightly to her.

She giggled, leaning down to rest her head on Kyle's shoulder. Her brothers' hands moved around on her overheated body, caressing her, making her murmur contentedly.

"You all right, sis?" Tim asked. She giggled again, loving how much he sounded like a protective older brother even with his cock in her ass and his semen in her stomach.

"Yeah," she breathed, "I'm fine. I'm just wondering what younger me would say if she could see me now."

Her brothers laughed.

"How does this compare to the fantasies?" Kyle asked.

She grinned at him, reaching to kiss him. "Much better," she answered, "considering it's real."

Tim chuckled, moving back to finally pull out of her. "So, bed?" he asked.

Angela looked at him, and then down to Kyle.

"For round two?" she asked, biting her lip. They laughed incredulously.

"I was thinking sleep, but I've got another one in me," Tim said. Kyle just nodded eagerly.

"We're so glad you moved here," he said as she moved off him, his cock slipping out of her. She stood, both of her brothers watching her, gazing at her body. Angela giggled, stretching purely for their benefit, showing off.

"I'm going to love it here," she said over her shoulder as she walked towards the bedroom, "I just know it."

majicman21
majicman21
1,313 Followers
12