All Comments on 'She's All That'

by mondotoken

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
too much hate in the story

a downer

mondotokenmondotokenover 9 years agoAuthor
too much hate in the story?

Don't you think that judgment is a little bit premature? It's only one page of a larger story and I believe I have free reign to write however I please on Literotica. I hope you can find whatever you're looking for on the site if you don't like my particular offering.

Thank you and I'd like to see more comments.

TLMorganTLMorganover 9 years ago

I thought it was a good story and can't wait to see the follow up!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago

You describe this girl as Asian but Padilla is a Spanish name. Otherwise I liked the story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
The other Anon is right, there is far too much hate in this story.

Seriously dude, the first chapter looked like it had something going on but half of this story doesn't even make any sense. She calls his dick tiny in chapter 4 or 5 but she outright states in this chapter that it's actually impressive. And that it is nine inches.

And since his friends is like an inch longer, wouldn't he be ten inches; also, aren't these like high-schoolers/college-freshmen?

Later on she blackmails him into fucking a mongoloid, in the most disgusting scene I've ever read, and I've gotten it off to guro. That scene actually made me physically ill.

The characters are ridiculous and the only one that's interesting (was interesting) is (was) Malaya.

The first chapter made the story look like some almost-endearing "jock crushes on sexy nerd girl, but she's in charge" kind-of-deal. Which would have been an awesome story. The tone was nowhere near as negative or disgusting as later chapters. It feels abrupt.

But now that the chapters have played out, I have come to realize that I can't even get it off to this story anymore.

I'll rate the original chapter pretty high, but I'm gonna bomb the rest, just wanted you to know why. Being a troll has nothing to do with it.

They act like he's some horrid dude for being a jock, but he pretty much acts like every other dude I've been to highschool with; how is he such a terrible person and why are all the other girls treating him like shit?

Honestly, just start the story over again. Or revisit the original premise.

The score on the last chapter should be a hint, since that's most hate-filled chapter yet. Also, the mongoloid scene.

4/5 on first chapter

1/5 overall and recent chapters

SaviorSamuraiSaviorSamuraiover 6 years ago
Why she's Asian with a spanish last name

Malaya is a Filipina. Filipinos have Spaniard heritage mixed with some other stuff, hence the Spanish last names. They obviously look like Spaniards mixed with Asian too.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usermondotoken@mondotoken
2004 Followers
Do not send me any more questionable emails .... I am here to post stories and other content.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES