All Comments on 'She's in Charge Ch. 02'

by JoshuaX

Sort by:
  • 20 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Please

This is erotic literature. Thanks.

Please keep this hot and just between the two of them. Besides, remember the biological issue of a cock ring's limit of 20 minutes or so without permanent damaging the hubby's cock.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
HOT

I just read both chapters of your story and found them to be incredibly hot. I printed them for my wife as enjoys reading a good story while I kneel at the foot of the bed and eat her pussy. If she really likes the story I find for her I will be rewarded with an orgasm....if not, I will have to try again tomorrow.

I would be masturbating right now but if she even suspects that I have cum without permission the CB goes on for at least two weeks before I am allowed to cum again.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Time to go

Kick this stupid woman to the curb before she permanently hurts you.

JoshuaXJoshuaXabout 11 years agoAuthor
@Anonymous

1. Its fiction.

2. If you are saying my protagonist should kick his wife to the curb, did you read the story? Hes clearly enjoying it.

3. If you are a troll, when you come out from your parents basement and into the sunlight, I hope you do not turn to stone.

And lastly

4. Would it be ok if the man was tying up the woman and teasing her instead? Cause I would take issue with such a belief.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Dear author

You could label it fiction or autobiography or fetish or Science fiction. The end result is that it's poorly thought out, badly written, unbelievable tripe. You can dress a pig up and call it whatever you like - it's STILL a pig! Just remember it's ONLY my opinion and others may like it. If you don't like comments, disable them. Enough said.

JoshuaXJoshuaXabout 11 years agoAuthor
@anon

Hi. If you have a problem with my writing, please, feel free to score me negatively, and offer up some criticism that I might improve in the future.

If you are complaining because you have it out for femdom stories, why are you reading them? I haven't time for trolls.

I do not delete comments of value (offering praise OR helpful criticism), and in fact have never deleted any comment, even though your clearly "negative for the sake of negativity" comments have tempted me.

Finally, your constant picking at femdom stories (not just mine) under the shield of anonymous cowardly and laughable. Afraid we will see your secret shame?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
To the author:

Totally agree with your comment to anon. It's beyond my understanding why folks don't understand that this is fiction. They seem to think these characters and situations are real. I can only conclude they're delusional. Kinda sad actually.

Personally, I know what categories I enjoy and those that I don't. And when I find stories in my categories that I don't enjoy, I just move on. Good luck with your writing and don't let the turkeys get you down. Take care...and may your muse be with you always.

PS: I post anon because I've gotten unwanted email from both other readers and authors. I don't like to post anon, because I've also gotten email from authors that I've enjoyed chatting with briefly. But gotta do what I gotta do.

JoshuaXJoshuaXabout 11 years agoAuthor
@anon 2

Thanks!

And it's not anonymous comments in general I have a problem with. Just the ones that slam something with no real explanation; doing so under the cover of anomynitity is one of the biggest problems with the Internet and perhaps even modern society. A little politeness goes a long way, but when some folk have no accountability that goes out the window. But hey, that's why we call them trolls.

fmp0927fmp0927almost 11 years ago
A great story!

I thought this was well written, believable and the characters likeable. I would very much like to see additional chapters in this series that continue to follow them as they explore femdom, tease and denial and the promised post orgasm torture.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Nice Story

I think this is an awesome story. She doesn't come across as manipulative at all to me, and I'd love to have a woman like her. Honestly the people who randomly comment on Femdom stories saying things like "slap that bitch and throw her to the curb" strike me as very insecure. That's sad, because there's not a thing wrong with being submissive. Or they are just trolls. Everyone has their own opinion, but if someone reads a story in the BDSM category entitled "She's in Charge", you'd think they'd understand what they are in for.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Poorly played

This story just doesn't seem very plausible. Why wouldn't he just leave? Why stay and be demeaned and humiliated? Doesn't he have any pride or self respect? Even for fiction, this just doesn't ring true.

ValensGirlValensGirlover 10 years ago

Totally fucking fantastic. :D I love the interplay and humor here--they seem like real people. The tease is fantastic, and I love that she's testing out what she wants and what she doesn't want (she'd rather freak him out by pretending she's going to control what he eats than by actually denying him that). That's cool, in a genre of story that's so often by-the-numbers.

The footjob/exhibition in the restaurant and the handjob/blowjob in the car were smoking hot. Fantastic.

ValensGirlValensGirlover 10 years ago
Also--

For the people who come into femdom stories and go "Why doesn't he leave?" -- you do realize this is a kink some men have, right? You do realize he's there because it turns him on? It might not be your thing, but the vitriol directed at dominant women is ridiculous. There's women AND men who get off on this, and if it's not your thing, go away and read something that is.

ValensGirlValensGirlover 10 years ago

(And I can't believe I didn't mention--the promised post-orgasm cock torture! Yes yes yes, this is far too rare in stories. Looking forward to it. :))

Tcs1956Tcs1956about 9 years ago
loving it!

When I have time I will read all of your stories. And it is not just fiction to a lot of us. I have had very similar events in my life and we both loved doing it. Keep writing .

GoodhueGoodhueabout 8 years ago
Frustration and Tension are Building Nicely

I can actually feel his frustration and the tension building!

I suppose he likes this treatment so,despite my aversion,I'll continue to go with the flow.

They'd better find a way to allow him to keep his focus at work or get fired.

If a cock cage is introduced any rating will drop to a 1. That shit is just sick!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Davd

I loved this piece of erotic art. I've read two sections and I know I'll be disappointed when the last section ends. Keep up the good work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Still nie premise

And still rushes to the end of the chapter too soon.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Such mixed feelings about stories like this. It is undoubtedly erotic during the scene but as usual she takes it too far. It goes from the privacy of their bedroom to a public restaurant. There is no love, no respect, no honour, just her constantly teasing him. She is turning into a sadist. It’s not about fun & love anymore, just total control, humiliation, pain, embarrassment & objectification.

As there is no safe word (or sign) then, never ever let her tie you up or handcuff you again.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Great story. As I read along I realized I had read it before. Very enjoyable and not too improbable. Hubby is loving this! She is playing with him but he has given her the right to be the boss. Like the previous commenter, I would prefer a safe word, think. But I also think wifey in this story would stop if he registered real distress or anger. He knows he could revoke his assent at any time. He doesn’t ‘cause he’s lovin’ it! J.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous