She's in Charge Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JoshuaX
JoshuaX
262 Followers

She stood, smiled at me, and whispered, "Time to go. If you have any chance of cuming tonight, you better keep up." Without waiting, she walked away. Panicking, I stuffed myself back into my pants and zippered up. I looked around frantically; Natalie was halfway towards the door. My erection running down my pant leg was unmistakable in my thin trousers. She was almost at the door!

In a rush, I stood, stuffing my hands in my pockets, hoping to hide it. Feeling a blush from my cheeks to my toes, I hurried away, head down. I had never been so embarrassed in my life. I didn't look up once, but was sure I could feel others eyes on me. I just knew they were all staring at my straining trousers; at the spattered bit of pre-cum that I had felt when I closed the fly.

I should have grown soft at the thought; the embarrassment should have killed my erection. The thought of all those people noticing my throbbing hard on should have mortified me; but it didn't. I think... It excited me. I was no softer than when she had been rubbing me.

I made it outside, and rushed to the car. I slipped into the passenger seat, and turned to Natalie to protest; my words died on my tongue as I saw the pair of handcuffs she was dangling in front of my eyes. "Put these on," she ordered.

Shaking my head in disbelief, I took them and snapped the first cuff onto my wrist. I started the second, and she stopped me with a scowl; "Behind your back, mister." I did as told, and as I sat there, my hands locked and tucked behind me in the car seat, Natalie broke out laughing. "That was amazing. You would not believe the look on your face, honey!" She reached down, and rubbed me through my trousers. "And you love it, you dirty boy." She giggled, her hand still rubbing. "You almost cam in there didn't you?" I nodded. "Well, you would have regretted it, let me tell you. I would have left you there with that mess to clean up."

She opened my fly again, and pulled me free. I whimpered a bit as she started to stroke in earnest. God, I was so horny. I didn't think I could take any more. And then Natalie winked at me. "You tell me when you're close, you understand? If you cum.... You will really, really regret it."

And she bent over me, and took me in her mouth. "Oh my god..." I moaned. "I...I won't come," I managed. She was sucking on my head, her tongue dancing over my most sensitive spots. Her hand was pumping, her grip now lubricated with her own spit. I moaned, looking out the window, hoping no one would see, but not really caring. "Honey," I gasped suddenly, "Honey! I can't... Honey! Stop!" I couldn't believe I was telling her. Another second.... Another stroke... and the relief I wanted so bad would have been mine. Instead, she broke all contact with a smile, and left me quivering and gasping. I needed to cum so bad!

Natalie smiled at me. "Oh, sweetie," she purred. "Date night is just starting. I sure hope you can hold on. You have a long time to go." She reached over me, and buckled my seatbelt over me, my arms still trapped behind me; my hard cock still obscenely on display, glistening with her spit and my pre cum. "You can hold on?"

"Yeah," I muttered. As long as she didn't touch me I could. As long as she kept the windows up, otherwise a light breeze might be enough to set me off. "I'll be fine."

"Good. Because if you cum before I do, before I tell you to, wow. It will be bad for you. But since you seem so confident..." She trailed off, and reached for her little purse again. After the handcuffs, I would not have thought she could hide much more in there. She pulled out something pink and small. "Cock ring," she explained. She stretched out the rubbery material, and fit it over my straining erection, just below the head. I winced slightly at the pressure when she let go, like a rubber band on my penis. "Actually, a vibrating cock ring." She pressed a small button, and the ring started to hum. I could feel the vibrations pulsating through my head down to my balls. I moaned. "You'll wear it all the way honey. And what are you going to do for me?"

"Not... Cum...." I managed, concentrating on just that. Natalie laughed as she started the car. I had a feeling tonight was going to make last weekend look like a stroll in the park.

JoshuaX
JoshuaX
262 Followers
12