All Comments on 'She's in Charge Ch. 03'

by JoshuaX

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago

I'm really enjoying this series. Please keep going.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
GREAT!! 5*Starsssss!!

So real and genuine. Great job, thanks for sharing. Hope to read more soon. Can't wait to see her break in the new toys, and how long she denies him for. Bravo!

JoshuaXJoshuaXabout 11 years agoAuthor
how long?

How long she makes him wait is a question I am trying to figure out right now :)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Love him?

Not and treat him like that. Kick the bitch to the curb.

JoshuaXJoshuaXabout 11 years agoAuthor
BDSM trolls

Please stop trolling my stories. Although I do take a measure of amusement that you come to a porn site to complain about such a simple little femdom story, with a loving couple, your rants are getting stale.

Also, Im sorry that your last femdom experience went so badly. When your wife said she wanted to turn you into a cuckold, I guess you should have said no. So sorry she left you for the better man ;)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Nice Story

I wouldn't worry too much about the trolls. There are a few people who seem to come on this site just to criticize stories, and femdom stories seem to be much hated by them. A few people may have had bad experiences to cause them to react so negatively and that's unfortunate. Others just strike me as insecure. Femdom can be loving just like male dominated BDSM can. And in any case, most of the stories on here are probably fiction, so why people get so indignant about them is beyond me.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
A compliment

I'd like to see a way to get back to the whole series. I really enjoyed it! I'm a Domme and I thought it captured it well.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Terrible story

Not a single thing that was original, interesting or clever in this sad retelling of a common story. BARF!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Thank you....

...for taking the time to tell your delicious story. Another commenter complained about a lack of originality. Huh? There are probably three basic original story lines in literature and film in all of narrative history. It is all about the intensity and vividness with which the story is told. I adore this theme and in an hour, seriously, I will lay back and be at the mercy of an intuitively creative sensualist who will tease me to the edge and back for several hours. I can't wait! I am enjoying hearing about how you and your wife have traveled this marvelous path very much. Thanks for the effort and for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago

Many femdom stories have characters say there is love and then do everything possible to show that is not true. So far you are doing a great job of balancing things. She is teasing a lot and pushing a bit. He is fully on board. You give ongoing indications that there is mutual love, care, respect and enjoyment here.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Same premise

Disappointing. So much more teasing can go on than was described.

GrrrreatImaginationGrrrreatImaginationover 3 years ago

Loved that last bit. Love is wonderful, makes the world go round, and with all that, make no mistake, Mistress is still Mistress.

Awesome series.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Terrific story series. I see love and caring both ways between these two. The scenes are richly described; the dialogue rings true. Now it appears there will be some ‘impact play’ as they call it. I’m curious how that will go. Will she hurt him? I’m betting it will indeed be painful, but will not really be a ‘punishment.’ After all his infractions have been pretty trivial. She kinda fabricated them since he successfully passed the vibrating cockring test in the car which she did not expect. J.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous