She's Stuck in the Sixties

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Peggy's features were flushed as well as she took what someone looking in from the outside might have considered an assault but what she considered pure primal lust, and the plumber couldn't get too wild for her tastes.

Letting go of Peggy's scalp, the sight of watching the older woman's breasts swaying down perilously close to the bedding inflamed him even more, and Mac leaned down over the woman and reached around her to grab the slippery torpedoes.

"Just like that baby - gonna cum soon," Peggy squealed. "That's it - keep going..."

Mac's cock pounded relentlessly, and in the mirror the way he had mounted Peggy made them both look like animals. The woman's head rolled back on her shoulders as she seemed to moan in tongues, while Mac tried desperately to time his own orgasm with hers while his hands clawed at her tits and yanked at her armpits.

Peggy's scream came just in time as Mac had lost control, and had already started spurting into her when the woman's pussy convulsed around his organ. He held on tight as they both came, and when they finally stopped cumming they collapsed into the bedding, sweaty and sloppy and satisfied.

"Whew!" Peggy gasped over getting out from under Mac and looked up at the ceiling while trying to catch her breath. "Mac honey, you keep raising the bar every time it seems. That was as good as it gets and your language! So filthy. I almost came just hearing about you screaming something about destroying my hairy cunt."

"Don't make a habit of using that word," Mac mumbled.

"No boundaries in this cabin honey."

"This should have been my last stop," Mac grunted as he rolled over onto his side and looked over at the older woman. "I'm dead."

"Bullshit. I bet that after 10 or 15 minutes of me rimming your asshole and sucking your cock you'd be hard as a rock and looking for more," Peggy suggested, but then added, "Problem is that I don't think I have the energy for it. You may have knocked the fuck right out of me. No fun getting old - oh and before I forget - I won't be having any plumbing emergencies next week so you won't be hearing from me."

"Going on a trip?" Mac asked as he reached over and let his index finger play under Peggy's arm.

"Me? No, you know me. I hardly ever go anywhere. My daughter is coming for a visit to celebrate my birthday with me," Peggy explained while playfully pretending to bite Mac's frolicking finger. "Get to collect Social Security now."

"Your daughter? wait - Social Security?" Mac blurted out, stunned at this sudden overload of information from a woman who shared little before. "Old enough to collect Social Security?"

"Yeah, I'm going to be sixty two. How old did you think I was? 80?"

"Omigod no," "50 - 55 maybe. 62?"

"Does that mean I have to find another plumber?" Peggy asked. "Don't you do senior citizens?"

"No, I mean yes," Mac stammered. "I can hardly keep up with just you though so don't give my business card to the AARP. And you have a daughter? I didn't know that."

"You know why you didn't know?" Peggy asked him, and after he shook his head she explained. "It's because I didn't tell you. I don't tell people around here much about me because I think too many of them are in-bred judgmental asses. Let them think I'm the bat-shit hippie on the hill. Fuck 'em."

"Then why are you telling me?"

"Because I like you," Peggy explained. "You seem to take me as I am, and that's all I want. No judgments or anything."

"I like you too," Mac said. "Although I did think you were a bit wacky at first myself."

As he said that he looked at the woman who was actually well more than twice his age, her breasts still massive even with her on her back, and if he ever told friends he was really very fond of Peggy Pierce and thought that a woman with more hair under her arms than he had was sexy, they would think he was wacky too. Peggy had a point though, Mac concluded. Fuck 'em.

"Do you have other children?"

"No, just Celeste," Peggy said. "She's a plus sized version of me only a newer model, so I better keep you two apart so I don't lose my plumber."

"I'm yours, don't worry about that," Mac said. "I'm sorry but actually hearing things about you is mind-boggling. All I've done up to now is guess and soak up what you do share."

"What do you want to know?" Peggy asked.

"Nothing you don't want to share."

"The Peggy Pierce story isn't that interesting," the old woman said. "It's downright boring to me but since you're probably my best friend if you want to hear it..."

"I'd love to," Mac said.

"I'll make it as brief as I can, because otherwise you'll have my armpit in dreadlocks the way you're twirling your finger around in there," Peggy chuckled and then quickly added, "I didn't say stop. Now where was I?"

"I don't know."

"Back 62 years ago Peggy Pierce was Margaret O'Connell," she explained. "A fine Irish lass with the blue eyes and the red hair. Had a unremarkable childhood that didn't last long after an uncle discovered what an early bloomer I had become and decided to investigate further. I was young and dumb and... you can figure out the rest."

"Sorry," Mac said, the thought of one of his favorite people in the world getting abused making him both ill and angry at once.

"After a while I told my mother who didn't believe me, and she told my father who accused me of leading his brother on," Peggy continued. "Home life started to really suck so I took off. Hit the road Jack Kerouac style. It was fun and better than putting up with my uncle. Followed the Grateful Dead around for almost a whole year."

"That must have been wild," Mac suggested.

"Oh, it was a long strange trip alright," Peggy said, pausing to scream at the skipping record on the stereo, "Knock it off Jerry! Anyway, I found the love of my life and before I knew it I was married and sort of settled down but it didn't last long."

"Oh?"

"Yeah, after I got pregnant my husband - he worked construction when he actually did work - took a stroll while he was working but forgot that at the time he was on a girder on what was going to be the fifth floor."

"Damn."

"So there I was with a kid on the way and no money but I managed, thanks to my mother-in-law who helped out and babysat after Celeste arrived. Know where I got the name Celeste from? Not from the shitty frozen pizzas. It's a song by Donovan. You heard of him?"

"Sure. Mellow Yellow, but I never heard that song you named your daughter after."

"So I was working and struggling, and I was writing on the side - trying to write the Great American Novel that is," Peggy explained. "I was out in LA at the time and working in a seedy rental office. Some guy came in to find out about a property and told me I should be in movies, and wasn't I lucky that he was a producer. Me in movies? I laughed at that because while I'm no dog I'm no movie star either."

"He says that he didn't care about my face, it was my tits he thought worthy of the silver screen," Peggy explained. "He did porn movies and thought I would be perfect. I told him I didn't know if I would be any good because when I was in a play back in school I had trouble remembering lines. He asked me if I knew how to suck and fuck, and when I said yes he said that was all I needed."

"You did porn movies?"

"It's been over three decades so don't worry," Peggy joked. "You can take a bath in bleach when you get home. Yeah, I did some. Toughest thing in the world back then was having to take my clothes off in front of strangers believe it or not. Back then these tits didn't head south as much as they do now so they were something to look at I guess."

"They still are something," Mac observed.

"Only to the chronically horny, Mac. So I did some of these short films. Some nasty ones too. Nothing I was going to brag about then or now."

"What are the names of these movies?" Mac asked as the prospect of seeing Peggy at his age got his attention.

"Names? Who knows? These films were little snippets of things they showed in these booths at adult book stores where guys would go in and put quarters in for about a minute of movie and then sit and pound it," Peggy recalled. "They probably didn't have names. No dialogue or much of a plot. It was just take off your clothes and do it, and don't look at the camera."

"What was your stage name?" Mac asked. "You know when I get home I'm going to Google the night away."

"I got called a bunch of things but those things have crumbled to dust by now. Little 8 MM reels hopefully lost in time," Peggy related. "I did get to do one actual legitimate movie, if you can call it that, and I suppose it's still out there somewhere."

"What's it called?"

"Something about Office - Office Antics or some stupid shit, but I think it had different names every time they released it. I got sent to this guy who told me to show him my tits. I asked him why and he said that John Holmes was in this movie that I would be perfect in, so I dropped my top and I got the part."

"Big money?"

"Hardly, plus I had to suck this producer's dick to seal the deal," Peggy said. "You sure you like hearing this stuff?"

"I love it. It seems exciting to me, and you were young and having fun."

"Not that young. I knew better but I wanted to get a better life for Celeste and me. I would end up getting a hefty insurance settlement for my husband's fall but they fought it for years, claiming he was stoned when he did his spacewalk. They might have been right, I don't know, but at the time I was desperate so I ended up in this movie with John Leslie and Lisa DeLeeuw but no John Holmes. You hear of any of them?"

"John Holmes for sure, on account of that movie they made of his life. No to the others, but I bet Google has."

"That'll narrow it down because John Leslie was only in half of the porn movies of the 70's and 80's," Peggy explained. "So I was supposed to get a good sized part because unlike a lot these actors I could speak coherently, but the director sees me and freaks out because I look a whole lot like the star, Lisa DeLeeuw."

"She was beautiful too?" Mac suggested.

"Hardly. No, she wasn't good looking at all, at least I don't think she was. I thought I was prettier than her which is faint praise," Peggy recalled. "The problem was that we had similar builds. The director screamed that we both had big tits, freckles and fiery red bushes and the guy says to me people would have trouble telling us apart, so instead of being somewhat prominent I got this little five minute part having sex with Jessie St. James."

"Never heard of him I'm afraid," Mac admitted.

"That's because that he was a she," Peggy said with a laugh. "Nice girl - a cute blonde with little titties and a real athletic build and I think that scene was the hottest in the whole freaking movie."

"I am not going to get any sleep tonight," Mac mused aloud, taking mental notes for surfing the web later.

"Well like I said, this was no masterpiece by any means but you might find that one, and if you do and you can somehow make a VHS copy for me I'd appreciate it," Peggy admitted. "Have to borrow a TV but I wouldn't mind seeing myself when my tits pointed out instead of down. There's VHS machine packed away somewhere here in the shed and I can borrow a TV from somebody."

"VHS?" Mac said as he tried to figure out how to pull that off. "I guess if I find it I can do that."

"So that was like the start and finish of my movie career. The end came when I showed up to this other supposedly big film and I get told I'm going to screw this bunch of black guys," Peggy said, wincing at the memory. "I said no way and the guy shooting the movie accuses me of being a bigot. I'm not a bigot, I said. I'll make it with one guy but not the whole freaking Harlem Globetrotters team, so that was the end."

"Just as well because I've heard that when they find out you'll do anything, once you head down that road I think the next stop is donkeys in Tijuana," Peggy explained. "So luckily I went back to my office job, and then my settlement from the accident came through at last. Like magic, right after that a novel I had submitted over a year ago gets picked up for publication."

"You wrote a book?" Mac said. "Actually finished and published a book?"

"Three of them all together," Peggy said. "Don't ask what they are because you won't like them. They're romance novels. No butt fucking or armpit licking - well maybe a little, but they were somewhat respectable things that made me some money. That and the settlement got me enough to take care of Celeste and then buy this grand dump which is what I really wanted, and I set my finances up so I would be comfortably poor for life."

"In Thurman, New York?" Mac wondered aloud. "After all those exciting times?"

"I had enough excitement my first forty years to last a lifetime," Peggy related. "Since then I got to relax and reflect. Read, write and listen to music - and thank god that record finally stopped skipping - and just play the part of the crazy burnt out hippie on the hill."

"If those people around here had any idea what an amazing life you've led..."

"And since you're about the only person alive who knows any of this, if somehow any of this got around," Peggy explained with rare seriousness. "I'd be hurt."

"Understood."

"So Mac," Peggy concluded. "After I let you in on me being a really really old lady, I tell you my sorry life story complete with my pervert uncle, my flying late husband and being a slut for the masses, and what's poking me in the hip?"

"Can't help it," Mac shrugged.

"What time you due at the tavern?" Peggy asked but didn't wait for an answer, simply rolling the plumber over onto his back and lifting his plump tool upright.

Peggy lavished affection on Mac's re-energized manhood, skinning back the shroud and letting her lips wax the bulbous knob before swooping down the shaft as far as she could while Mac looked down and saw little besides the frizzy red hair flying.

Peggy brought Mac to the brink of orgasm several times, but each time she noticed the young man's legs churning as his fists went clutching at the sheets she let up at the last minute.

"What the matter baby?" Peggy said with a smirk as she climbed up on her knees between his muscular thighs and wiggled the swollen organ which was getting crimson with the veins throbbing. "Can't you cum?"

"I'm gonna kill you," Mac cried/laughed as the old woman teased and taunted her lover.

"Aw! Mac's big fat cock wants to cum sooooo bad," Peggy chuckled. "Where do you want to cum honey?" My mouth?"

"Yes," the plumber grunted as Peggy licked the sensitive tip of his drooling dick, causing him to churn in the sheets and tear at the bedding before she stopped.

"That would be fun, but then again you could always cum in my pussy one more time," Peggy suggested while climbing up and straddling his tool briefly, long enough to rub the head up and down the insides of her messy labia.

"Not fair!" Mac protested.

"That's a lot like life babe," Peggy reminded him as she knelt back down for a moment with his tortured cock in her fist. "Let's see - oh - this is one I bet you would like."

With that Peggy leaned over and lifted her left arm up and brought Mac's cock up into the underarm, and as she rubbed the swollen member up and down the swirl of hair like it was a roll-on deodorant she cackled, "Gonna cum now aren't you?"

"Oh shit!" the plumber howled as he watched his cock glide through the thicket, and as he leaned upward he chanted deliriously, "Yes - omigod - harder - faster!"

"No, can't do that," Peggy teased as she straightened up and watched the pre-cum start to drool out of the beet red tip of Mac's manhood. "But I will keep that in mind for the future."

"Really Peggy - I have to cum," Mac said, laughing from the torture he loved.

"Maybe sometime I'll tie you to the bedposts and spend the whole day licking your joy stick, sucking your nuts and rubbing your cock under my arms and stopping right before you cum. How does that sound?" Peggy teased before deciding to end the young man's suffering. "Here. How about this?"

Peggy leaned up closer to Mac until his cock was right between her hanging breasts and clamped her tits together in a fleshy vice around it, and as she slowly ground her breasts up and down she looked up at Mac who was watching attentively as the bulbous head of his cock popped in and out of hiding in her cavernous cleavage.

"So good Peggy," Mac grunted as she kept moving slowly up and down, ducking down every other bob to lick the tip of the emerging cock. "I'm going to cum."

"I know - cum for me baby," Peggy urged. "Make that fat cock explode all over my face."

"Cumming," Mac moaned as he looked down, every muscle and vein in his face and neck bulging as he hung on the edge of orgasm for what seemed like a eternity.

"Is that all..." Peggy started to say as a little wad of semen spurted out, but then Mac was wailing as a rope of cum blasted out of his cock, partly catching Peggy's face with the rest spattering down on his chest, and the next eruption was even more impressive with some of the thick ropes of semen landing on his own face.

Finally the plumber's cock stopped spurting, and Peggy eased up as she felt Mac go limp, finally letting his dead dick out of the sweet mammary vice.

"I think you came," the redhead announced as she felt his semen drooling down her cheek. "I think you caught most of it yourself though. Glad I didn't have my mouth on your hammer or else there might be a hole in the back of my skull."

"I'll never cum again," Mac lamented as he looked down at his sore limp dick.

"Until next time," Peggy smirked as he climbed off the bed to get a wet washcloth to clean the plumber's face with, and after she returned she helped with the mess he made.

"That should hold you until the next time," Peggy told Mac as he reluctantly got dressed.

"You know, some night if you want to, either before Celeste gets here or after she arrives," Mac said. "If you want to go down to the Stony Creek Inn for a little birthday party - you know - wings and beer or whatever..."

"Not a good idea Mac. Your plumbing business isn't lucrative enough to lose customers by being seen with me," Peggy observed. "Half these goobers might not even know what plumbing is but still, I am Peggy Pierce the fool on the hill."

"I don't care what anybody thinks."

"I know that. Hey, think of this. Maybe I don't want to be seen with you," Peggy offered. "You know, I have a reputation to maintain around here. I like being thought of as the loon who might blow your brains out if you come around uninvited, not somebody interesting enough to get a young buck's attention. And that reminds me."

Peggy reached into her drawer and pulled out money for his service call, and when Mac started to shrug it off she showed a little of her fiery other side.

"Take the money. You did the work. I'm not paying you for the sex after all. You aren't that good of a gigolo," Peggy snapped and then softened, suggesting, "Well maybe you are that good, but that's not the reason for the money, and now that you know I'm doing well you should just take it. Maybe you fixed the thing right this time."

"Gotcha," Mac said with a wink as he pocketed the money and kissed Peggy on the forehead before heading to the door. "Happy birthday."

"See you the next time the plumbing backs up," Peggy said, and as they reached the living room she hit the switch to turn on the light above and then muttered a curse when nothing happened.

"If you have an extra bulb I can change that for you," Mac offered but Peggy shook her head.

"No, I changed the bulb. It's an electrical thing," Peggy explained.

"Oh, I know a decent electrician," Mac started to say but Peggy cut him off.