She's Stuck in the Sixties

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That's okay. I've got one already," Peggy informed him. "I have him scheduled to be stopping by for a service call the day before Celeste gets here."

"Oh."

"You don't mind that do you?" Peggy asked, with a wry smile on her face. "Me having another fellow making service calls do you?"

"No, of course not," Mac said and started to smile himself.

"That's good," Peggy said as Mac began to leave. "If it matters to you, he's not as good an electrician as you are a plumber, but he is learning."

"Bye Peggy," Mac said as the woman stood in the doorway stark naked while he stepped outside.

As Mac looked back at his favorite customer, naked and unashamed with his dried semen hanging on her bright bush and her massive breasts still bearing the faint marks from his mauling, he realized that even though few traveled this back road, Peggy wouldn't have cared if they did see her. After all, she was a little crazy.

***

Epilogue...

Mac did spend much of the night looking for his lover on the Internet and to his delight he not only found the legitimate movie she was in, he watched the clip of her and that blonde over and over again - proving that while Peggy may have drained him, she also had the power to revive him.

Mac also found an outfit affiliated with Amazon selling vinyl copies of the Workingman's Dead album, and while it would have been no more expensive to buy Peggy a CD player and the CD than the pricey vinyl rarity alone, he decided against it and ordered the record and had it shipped to her place with a gift card.

After all, Peggy was not one for technology and vinyl fit his lover quite well. Peggy was no more a match for CD's than she was for bras and razors, and that was fine by him too.

***

Thank you for reading.