She's the Boss: Going Clubbing

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'That's my darling boy!' Aubrey whispered approvingly, still stroking my own throbbing cock. 'My slave just took his first cock, and he did so well.' I was sobbing incoherently, overcome by the emotion of it all. I loved hearing my Mistress praise me like that, and horny as I was, I wanted to rip myself off of the cross and bury myself then and there in her soft curves. Instinctively, she realised what I needed, and shifted herself so that she was once again behind me, her arms around me and hugging me tight as she continued to stroke my shaft.

The feeling of her heaving breasts squashed up against my spine was too much to bear. 'Please Mistress,' I begged, finding my voice again. 'Colin's cock felt so good, but I need your loving cuddles. Please, let me out...' I trailed off, and Aubrey, hearing me plead for aftercare, nodded to Colin, who had just returned from the bathroom. He reached up, flicked a switch on the wall, and a quick-release mechanism caused all four restraints to spring open.

Caught my surprise, I stumbled back from the cross and into Aubrey's arms, causing her and Colin to both giggle. 'Come with me, darling boy,' Mistress purred, stroking my face as she surrendered her grip on my still-hard shaft. 'It sounds like you need something from me.' Leading the way out of the room, she strode over to the now-vacated four-poster, which mercifully had been remade since the departure of it's earlier occupants.

Aubrey lay down on the mattress, looking for all the world like a goddess, and I almost leapt into her arms. Cradling me like a newborn baby, she unzipped the front of her PVC dress, reaching inside to pull out one of her massive breasts. As the warm flesh became exposed, and I saw at last her fat, engorged nipple begging to be sucked, I stared imploringly into Mistress' eyes, and felt her fingers entwining slowly into my hair as she guided my head to her bosom.

'There we go Leonard,' she purred as I latched on hungrily and began trying to take as much of her huge dark areole into my mouth as possible, 'be a good boy and enjoy Mistress' huge breast. You deserve it.' One hand cradling my head, I felt Aubrey's other hand reach once more for my cock, which was still, unsurprisingly, sticking up like a radio mast. 'As for you Colin,' she whispered, 'I think you need to show my slave boy how much you enjoyed taking his anal cherry.'

Buried though I was in Aubrey's warm breast-flesh, I knew that the big man was grinning from ear to ear. The bed groaned as it took the weight of a third body, and seconds later, I felt a strong grip on my still-throbbing shaft. Slowly, Colin began to pump me, his tongue swirling around the bulging head of my cock: though I was was smaller than him, I was still - as Mistress never tired of telling me - nice and thick, and it was evident that Colin was enjoying the taste of my precum.

'That's my good slaves,' Aubrey continued, stroking my face lovingly as she reached down to pet the back of Colin's bobbing head. 'I've got my sexy Leonard nursing on my lovely huge bosoms - he's snuggled right into his 'happy place' now - and a well-behaved Assistant who's just helped me to take care of my boyfriend's arse.' At the sound of her saying this, I began to buck my hips erratically, and I felt Colin take my head between his lips, allowing me to practically fuck his mouth. His hands were fondling my balls and massaging my throbbing shaft, and I knew that I wasn't going to last any longer.

I mewled desperately into my Mistress' breast, sucking urgently on her fat nipple as if to tell her what I needed. 'Go on Leonard.' She whispered, her free hand now rubbing by hairy chest. 'Shoot all your warm cum down Colin's throat while you suckle on my hard nipple and smother yourself in my soft breast. Show that big naughty boy how much you loved having him fuck your tight virgin arse with his fat cock. Be a good little slave and let it all go!'

That was all the encouragement I needed. Moaning still harder and burying my face into Aubrey's warm flesh, her softness covering every inch of my face, I finally felt myself tumbling over the brink. In seconds, my balls tightened and I began to pump a load of warm cream into Colin's eager mouth, his tongue lapping at my head as my thick semen surged out of the tip of my cock. I could feel him swallowing greedily, desperate not to lose a drop, and as I raised my head from Mistress' bosom, I was greeted by another warm, loving smile.

'Good boy!' she grinned down at me, still lazily stroking my face and chest hair. 'Now Colin knows how much fun you had with him earlier. You certainly had a nice big load ready for him to enjoy.' I panted, exhausted from the force of my orgasm, and nuzzled myself back into the depths of my Mistress' cleavage. 'Come out of there, greedy boy!' she laughed. 'I think you're forgetting one 'tiny' little thing, aren't you?' I glanced up, and saw Aubrey pointing down towards the end of the bed. I gazed, nonplussed, into her eyes, and a few seconds later, realisation hit me like a hammer.

Scrambling to my feet, I watched as Mistress spread her legs wide and thrust her hips upwards, hitching the skirt of the PVC dress above her hips. Unsurprisingly, she wasn't wearing any panties, and the dark fur of her trimmed bush glistened with the wetness of her sex. Suddenly, I caught the warm, musky smell of her damp pussy, and, as Colin joined her on the bed for a few kisses and cuddles of his own, I dived between Aubrey's thighs, desperate to bring her to the heights of orgasm.

Stopping to inhale the beautiful, heady aroma of her sex, I paused before plunging between Aubrey's powerful thighs. Suddenly, I lunged forward, clamping my lips around my Mistress' bulging clit, and sucking at as if the nubbin was a little nipple. Releasing her clit every few moments, I set to teasing her, dragging the flat of my tongue catlike along the length of her pussy lips, batting at her clitty at it bulged through the furry jungle.

Mewling, I reached beneath Aubrey's body, one hand on each of her large, tight arse cheeks, and pulled my face deeper and deeper into her pussy. Slowly, I felt Aubrey's powerful thighs wrapping around my head, holding me close and clamping my head against the musky warmth of her crotch as I lapped greedily at her pussy. 'That's it Leonard,' she moaned, thrusting her home up to meet my face, make your Mistress have a nice big hard cum while she kisses your new friend.

I could hear above me, the sound of Aubrey and Colin trading kisses. It was clear that my Mistress was enjoying the taste of my recently released cum on Colin's lips and tongue, and I'm sure that she regretted allowing him to swallow. Still, hearing the greed of her kisses only made me suck and lick her even more greedily. Feverishly, I nuzzled deep into her pussy, moaning like a desperate puppy as I nuzzled into her furry bush and lapped at her fat clit.

'Keep it up Leonard,' I heard Aubrey cry, breaking apart from Colin and encouraging the big man to help her to hold my head to her pussy. 'Go on Leonard...keep lick and sucking...show Mistress how much you love her...how hard you make her cum. Would my good little slave boy like to be covered in his Mistress' pussy juices?' The image of my face being coated in Aubrey's wetness only make me more eager.

Hearing Colin now kissing my Mistress greedily, and being allowed to bury himself in her warm bosom, I continued lavishing my ministrations upon Aubrey's pussy. 'That's a good boy Leonard,' she purred. 'I'm almost ready to cum. Colin's twiddling my nipples and letting me taste your salty cum that you shot into his mouth. If you keep licking me like that, you'll get a lovely surprise!'

Greedily, I pushed my tongue as hard as I could between Mistress' bulging pussy lips, and she began to grind against it like a little cock. Pulling back, I dived forward and latched onto her fat clit, sucking hard and fast and lapping at the nubbin as I held it gently between my lips, trying not to bite. 'Good boy Leonard,' Aubrey moaned, throwing her arms around Colin and holding him tight to her bosom. 'That's just right baby...my two slave boys are going to make me...'

Her voice tailed off, and a few seconds later, her whole body began to bounce and shudder. Colin was nearly bucked off her, but Aubrey cradled him gently, and buried his head in her cleavage as her thighs clenched tight around my head. A moment later, a gush of warm pussy juicy coated my face and soaked my beard. Growing hungrily, I nuzzled deep into Aubrey's musky bush, and felt her release her grip on my head. 'Naughty boy, making Mistress cum like that,' she teased, 'look at you all covered in my wetness, and my bush is all warm and musky too.'

Reaching down and cupping my chin, Aubrey encouraged me to slide up the bed so that I was on the other side of her body to Colin. 'Go on Leonard,' she purred. 'Give him a kiss. I want him to taste my pussy on your lips, just so he gets a last of what he might get next time.' Each of us rested a head on one of Aubrey's massive bosoms, and she began to stroke both of our faces as our lips locked together. 'That's my good boys,' she purred, 'I love watching my beautiful slave boys kissing. I bet you're both tired out. You both look like you need to go home to bed and recharge your batteries!'

Stilling kissing Colin and allowing him to taste Aubrey's pussy juice on my lips, I nuzzled against Mistress' soft bosom. 'My boys want to cuddle up with me in bed, don't they?' Aubrey cooed, stroking our hair teasingly, and looking into our eyes from one to the other. 'Let's all shower and dress, and get all this sexy sweat off our bodies, then we can be off home.' Leading the way to the showers, I watched in awe as Aubrey stripped the PVC playsuit off her massive soft, curvy body, and allowed Colin and I to soap her up beneath the rushing water.

She clearly loved having two sets of hands on her body, and luxuriated and moaned as we both fondled and massaged every inch on her glorious body. Then, thoroughly cleansed, she took a seat in the changing area, and watched as Colin and I scrubbed each other down, rinsing our sweaty bodies and soaping up each others' cock and balls. 'Oh my goodness!' Aubrey moaned. 'I could watch you both all day.' As Colin and I soaped up, our cocks stiffened once more, jousted together as if we were a couple of fencers. I grinned over at Aubrey, who winked at me and hefted one massive breast in each hand, causing my cock to twitch at the sight.

At last, we were towelled off and dressed once more in our 'street' clothes, enjoying another round of cooling drinks. My flogger, collar and leash were packed in Aubrey's rucksack - she was taking it for safe-keeping until the next visit - but the mark of the leather band was still visible on my neck, and as Dean poured our drinks, he grinned broadly at each of us in turn.

'It sounds like the three of you had a whale of a time upstairs, am I right?' He chuckled, giving me a knowing glance as he spied the marks left on my wrists and neck. 'I do hope that you didn't leave too much of a mess on the bed.' We all of us flushed a deep scarlet, which only made Dean laugh more heartily. 'I'm just glad that you gorgeous people enjoyed our facilities,' he chuckled, raising his own glass and toasting us. 'I'd be only too glad to see you back again. Maybe you'd like to put on a show next time?'

Instantly, my mind flashed to the second chamber on the first floor, the one which had a viewing window in the top of one wall, allowing onlookers to take in the action. I gave Aubrey an enquiringly smile, and saw her eyes twinkle. 'We'll discuss that at home darling, and maybe see how things go after Colin's joined us for a few more practices.' I leaned over and gave my Mistress a lingering kiss, our tongues dancing together. 'After all,' she gasped as our lips parted, 'the two of you are certainly fun to play with.'

After draining the last of our drinks, we bade Dean a friendly goodnight; Aubrey making sure to push her soft breasts against his chest. 'Thought I'd give him something to look forward to,' she whispered to me as we rounded the corner, and left him blushing in the doorway. 'After all, he did make us all feel very welcome, and I definitely want to go back again.' Turning to Colin, she regarded him sternly.

'Remember, not a word of this to anyone at the office, or you know what will happen.' Our assistant raised his hand, and once more swore a solemn oath to keep our activities entirely secret. Given that he'd just been given the privilege of fucking my arse, sucking me off, having his face buried in Aubrey's bosom while she squirted all over my face, and then tasting her juices on my lips, I doubted that he was about to blow his chance of being able to play with us again. A few minutes later, we were waving Colin off as he started up the engine of his BMW and sped into the night.

Without a word, Aubrey took hold of my hand and turned to face me, her eyes shining in the dark. 'Thank you for a lovely evening babe,' she whispered, wrapping one arm around my waist and pulling me into a warm embrace. 'It was so much fun watching our new playmate take you for the first time, and you made me squirt so hard as well!' I smiled back at her, watching her breasts rise and fall with her breathing, and brushing back her hair from her eyes.

'I love you so much darling.' I replied, unable to contain myself. 'I can't thank you enough for helping me out like that. I was so nervous, but it felt so good!' Flinging my arms around her shoulders, I pulled Aubrey towards me, and covered her face in kisses before burying my face into her neck. 'But now,' I panted, composing myself, 'the only thing I want to do is get home to your flat, get naked, crawl into bed, and fall asleep in your strong arms.'

Raising my chin so that I was looking into her eyes, Aubrey gave me a warm smile. 'You really do say the sweetest things Leonard,' she purred, contentedly. 'I just want to cuddle up with you too. I'm totally knackered.' A black taxi was speeding towards us, and I just had time to see her flag it down before I was enveloped in yet another smothering embrace. As we climbed into the back of the cab and Aubrey called out here address, her full, red lips clamped tightly on mine, as her soft curvy body pinned me to the seat.

Luxuriating beneath the warm softness of Mistress' body, I lay back and enjoyed her loving kisses, knowing that we were being sped back across London to her flat. In a few minutes, we were at her door, and a few minutes later, had stripped off once again in her front room. 'Come to me darling.' She whispered. 'It's time for bed.' Gently cupping my spent cock, which was making a valiant effort to rise, I heard Aubrey give another chuckle. 'The spirit is willing,' she grinned 'but the flesh is weak. Looks like Colin and I took all the wind out of your sails.'

Seeing me blushing shyly, she pecked me lightly on the cheek. 'You know it doesn't matter to me babe,' she grinned. 'No-one can stay hard forever. Just wait until the morning; you'll have recovered by then, and Mistress can give you another good seeing-to with your favourite toy.' Smiling broadly back at her, I meekly followed Aubrey to her bedroom, and we collapsed onto the double-bed, her head resting on my shoulder. 'Now I'm in MY happy place,' she sighed, stroking my chest-hair as she cuddled into me. 'See you in the morning.'

I leaned over, placing one final kiss on Aubrey's bright, shining lips, and whispered, 'I love you.' Then, wrapping my arms around her and holding her as tight as I dared, I allowed sleep to wash over me, lulled into a sense of total peace as I snuggled into her soft, warm curves and felt her fingers still stroking my chest hair.

12