She's the Boss: Working Late

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

That seemed to help Aubrey make up her mind. Slowly, she stepped towards me and grabbed hold of my shoulders, raising me unsteadily to my feet and enveloping me in a tight embrace. Her massive breasts were squashed against my chest, and I wiggled my body and tried to press myself against her even harder, leaning in to plant a fierce, passionate kiss on her lips. "Please." I moaned, my voice cracking and my eyes filling with tears, "I need you to take care of my cock. I've been rock hard ever since I got under the desk, and I think I'm going to burst if you don't do something quickly."

Driving the point home, I slid both hands down her back, searching for the zipper of her skirt. Pulling it open, I took hold of the hemline and eased the garment over her ample thighs before letting it drop to the floor, grabbing hold of Aubrey's now-naked arse-cheeks and fondling the soft flesh beneath my fingers. At the same time, I gently pulled her hips forward, my hard cock nestling between her legs, the shaft rubbing against the outside of her pussy lips. I was teasingly close to entering her, and moaned softly as I buried my face in the nape of Aubrey's neck.

"Not now Leonard!" She whispered in my ear, sliding a hand between our writhing bodies and taking hold of my erection with a firm but gentle grip. "I'm not on the Pill at the moment and, unless you're carrying one in your wallet like a horny teenager, neither of us have any condoms." I whimpered again, fully aware that I was inches away from being able to push the head of my cock into her tight, wet pussy, but I knew she was right. Kissing her neck, I felt her starting to slowly rub her hand along my throbbing cock, one finger caressing my balls through my pants whenever she got to the base.

"Oh fuck!" I groaned softly, pushing forward in time with her strokes. "That's exactly what I need. Please, is it time for me to cum for you? I need to cum so badly!" Aubrey didn't say a word: she simply clamped her mouth on mine and kissed me as if the world were going to end. As I parted my lips and let her tongue fill my mouth, I found myself staring into her lovely brown eyes, and I could see the fire of lust burning in the middle. It was a fantastic sight, and we both started to moan as our tongues jousted for position, her piercing clicking against my teeth.

Slowly, I let go of her arse-cheeks, pushing my hand between us so that I could fondle one of her heaving breasts. However, as I pinched the fat nipple between my thumb and forefinger, Aubrey suddenly broke the kiss, throwing her head back and letting out a long, primal growl. Raking her free hand down my back, she laid a light smack on my arse and gave my hard-on an extra squeeze. "Naughty boy!" she chided, "you'll get spanked if you start pinching my nipples without permission. They need to be treated gently, otherwise I won't let you suck them any more."

"I'm sorry mistress." I murmured, hanging my head in mock shame. "I got a bit too excited. It's just that I think my cock's about to explode, and your nipples are so fat and juicy. Please, can I get comfy while you make me cum? I don't think that I can hold on much longer." To be honest, I couldn't believe that I'd not yet shot my load: Aubrey was delivering long, slow strokes that felt as if she was trying to milk the spunk out of me, and the warmth of her glorious soft curves pressing against me was driving me wild.

"You poor little boy," she purred, releasing my hard-on and stepping back so it quivered like a springboard. "I really think I'm going to have to start teaching you how to be less needy, but since you did such a good job of licking my pussy before, maybe I should give you some relief." Still holding my cock in one hand, Aubrey led me out into the atrium - the outer part of the office, where I usually worked - and sat down on one of the couches that stood against the wall. Feeling her let go of me, I reached down and took hold of my shaft, but she simply leaned forward and slapped my hand away.

Confused, I glanced down at her, but she just smiled and fixed me with a knowing look; one that I could tell meant 'do not touch.' It was obvious that, whenever I was going to cum, Aubrey was determined to make sure that it was her who would be the one making it happen. "Now then, you naughty boy," she teased, her hands once again roaming over her huge bosom, "get those clothes off, and then I'll be able to take care of that big fat cock properly. If you do it quickly, I might even smother your face while you shoot your load. Would you like that?"

It wasn't really a question, and Aubrey knew it. Overcome by visions of my face being buried in her warm cleavage, I was only too willing to comply, and almost ripped the buttons from my shirt as I pulled it off my body. Eager though I may have been, I was still rather pleased to hear Aubrey gasp as I revealed the thick rug of hair that covered my chest, and took a moment to strike Usain Bolt's famous victory pose before dropping my trousers. Finally, I wrestled the waistband of my boxers over my throbbing cock, making it twitch and shudder once more as I stood before my girlfriend, both of us now totally naked.

Motioning for me to join her on the couch, Aubrey patted the seat beside her and lay one arm around my shoulders as I sat down, turning to face me and giving me yet another deep, warm kiss. "Now darling," she whispered, her free hand cupping one of her massive breasts and lifting it up from where it rested on her belly, "lie yourself down in my lap and let me get all that hot cum out of your aching balls." Slightly awkwardly, I swung my legs up over the arm of the couch and rolled my body to the side, Aubrey cradling me across her lap so that her nipple hung just above my face.

"Come on Leonard," she purred, wrapping her fingers around my fat cock, "it's time for you to show me just how hard you can squirt. I know you've got lots of yummy cream in those big balls, and I want you to be a good boy and shoot it all over your hairy belly." My hard-on began to twitch in her grip, and I could feel her starting to massage the thick shaft with long, soothing strokes, causing me to buck my hips up to meet them. "That's it baby." She cried, "fuck my hand. Imagine you're inside my big hairy pussy. You're wishing you hadn't forgotten those condoms, aren't you?"

I could only give a soft moan, bending my legs slightly so that I could push my hips up further. That was exactly what I was thinking: as amazing as it felt having Aubrey pumping my hard cock, I knew that it would be even better if I was inside her. I could feel her hot, wet pussy rubbing against my back as I lay across her lap, and longed to be able to finger her while she relieved my throbbing hard-on. "Please Aubrey," I gasped, bouncing myself up and down as I thrusted into her hand, "make me cum quickly. I want to be able to give your pussy some more attention!"

Gazing up into her eyes, I saw Aubrey give a small smile, cupping her left breast with her free hand. "Really?" She asked, her voice soft and sweet, as if it was dripping with honey, "then I think I know what my little boy needs his mistress to do." Hefting one of her huge, soft breasts, Aubrey leaned forward slightly, letting the fat nipple brush gently against my lips. "Come on baby," she moaned, "be a good little slave boy and suck on my heavy titty while you cum for me. I know how much you love your mistress' massive bosoms, so just lie back and enjoy having your face buried beneath them."

I didn't need to be asked twice. Raising my head, I took Aubrey's nipple between my lips and began sucking furiously, mewling incoherently as I felt my face being smothered in soft flesh. As she cradled the back of my head with her free hand, holding me as tight as possible to her bosom while still pumping my hard cock, I reached one hand across my body and grabbed hold of her other breast, fondling it gently and jiggling it from side to side, moaning into her warm flesh and trying to take as much of her areola into my mouth as possible.

"That's it sweetie!" I heard Aubrey cry out, subtly increasing the pressure on my cock and the speed of her strokes. "Suck on mistress' fat nipple and squeeze her huge soft titty; I can feel how anxious you are to cum, but just relax and let me do all the work. I know how to make my naughty boy feel good!" Her hand was moving up and down rapidly, and I could feel that she'd changed her technique; instead of stroking the length of my shaft, Aubrey was focusing on the sensitive head of my cock, obviously eager to see me empty my balls.

Knowing that concentrating on my need to cum was only making it harder to climax, I threw myself into the task at hand, sucking even harder at Aubrey's nipple and nibbling it with my teeth as I massaged her other breast, rolling it around on her chest and enjoying it's soft weight in my hand. "There we go!" She moaned, stroking my face and hair with her free hand to help me relax, "be a good boy and cum for your mistress. I know you want to give me that hot creamy load, and I want to see you shoot a big, sticky mess all over your belly."

That did the trick. Pushing my face harder against her heaving breast - so much so that I was almost unable to breathe - I thrusted my hips up to meet her rapid strokes, moaning into her soft mound and batting my tongue against her fat nipple as I sucked and pulled. Suddenly, I felt my orgasm building, and pulled my face away from her, my whole body beginning to writhe and shudder as Aubrey continued to pump my cock. "Oh shit!" I gasped, almost unable to speak, "mistress...I think...I think I'm going to cum. Your tits...please...I love how huge and soft they are...I need..."

My voice trailed off, reduced to incoherent sobs as I buried myself back into Aubrey's deep cleavage. At the same time, she leant down and kissed the back of my head, her fingers stroking through my hair. "I know darling." She whispered. "Just let it take you over. Mistress loves making you feel good." A few more swift strokes, and I felt myself tumbling over the brink: throwing my free arm around her back and reaching up to stroke her face with the other, I nuzzled my face into Aubrey's warm bosom as my cum finally erupted from my throbbing cock.

Panting and shaking with the force of my orgasm, I heard Aubrey give a whoop of triumph as thick ropes of cum showered across my belly, covering the hair on my chest and stomach with sticky white streaks. "That's a good boy!" She purred softly, gently massaging my softening shaft and milking the last drops of spunk into my pubic hair, "squirt that yummy cream for mistress. It looks like you've been saving it up for a while." I could only nod my head furiously, pulling my face out from her cleavage and lying flat on my back, panting hard and fast.

Taking her hand from my now flaccid cock, Aubrey began to trace her fingers through my matted chest hair, scooping up a big blob of my spunk and letting it drip onto my lips. I lapped it up greedily with my tongue, tasting the sour, salty flavour of my juices, and gazed up into Aubrey's shining eyes as she continued to feed me the remnants of my hot load. "You look like you enjoyed that darling." She smiled, eyes twinkling mischievously; but now, there's one more thing that you need to do for me before you leave for the day.

Without stopping to explain, Aubrey lifted me bodily from her lap and pushed me into a sitting position at one end of the couch. Then, easing herself to her feet, she disappeared back into her office, leaving me to ponder what exactly she had in mind. I didn't have long to find out. In less than a minute, she was striding towards me, a big grin on her face and one hand behind her back; reaching me, and standing akimbo so that I could take in all of her voluptuous curves, she withdrew her hand to reveal, clasped in her fist, a large glass dildo.

I gasped in astonishment, reaching out to touch the smooth surface, which seemed to glow as it reflected the light streaming in through the office window. Unlike most dildos that I had seen, this one had two large, bulbous ends, and the smooth shaft was moulded into a gentle, sweeping curve. "What's that for?" I asked, dumbly, even though I was fully aware of what the answer was going to be. Inclining her head to one side, Aubrey didn't bother to speak; she simply tossed the toy into the air and sat back down next to me as I caught it expertly with one hand.

"Why Leonard!" she purred, leaning over to give me another long kiss. "I'm sure that a horny boy like you knows how to use a dildo. Now, get on your knees like a good little slave, and show me how well you can fuck me with it!" Emphasising the point, she spread her thighs wide and gestured towards her hard clit, which was once again bulging out from her furry bush. I could tell that my recent exertions had left her badly in need of another orgasm, and, not wishing to disappoint, I slid myself off the couch and rolled over so that I was crouched once more between Aubrey's legs.

Risking a glance up at her, I flashed a broad smile and began to gently rub the tip of one end of the dildo against the head of her clit, which - to my great delight - caused her to let out a deep growl and grab hold of either side of my head, tilting my face upwards. "Don't tease me you naughty boy!" she hissed, raising her hips and forcing herself against the probing toy. "Since I can't have your cock in me without a rubber, this is the next best thing; so just push that damn dildo inside me and do what you do best."

Letting go of my face, she reached down and made a grab for my wrist, guiding me towards her dripping slit and helping me to push the bulbous head of the dildo between her lips. She certainly felt very tight, and I slowly rotated the curved shaft as Aubrey urged me to ease the toy deeper inside her pussy. Finally, when I felt as if it could go no further, I began to pump the toy back and forth, listening to the wonderful sound of the shaft sliding in and out, watching it shine as it became coated in her juices.

Aubrey was finding her rhythm too, meeting me stroke for stroke and bucking her hips so that the head of the dildo sank deep into her with each thrust. She seemed to be totally lost in the moment, and when I started to circle her clit with my fingers, I heard her let out a long, low moan of pure pleasure. "Keep going...just like that!" she gasped, hands roaming over her massive breasts and pinching her hard nipples, "be a good boy and make your mistress squirt." I knew exactly what to do: shifting my body so that I could lean around the side of my pumping arm, I pulled my fingers off of Aubrey's bulging clit, and kissed her teasingly on her hairy mound.

"Do it." She groaned softly, "that's all it's going to take." I couldn't leave her waiting any longer; the feeling of her quaking body was too much to bear. With one swift movement, I pulled the glistening dildo from her soaking pussy and buried my face between her legs. As I clamped my mouth tight over her clit, I trapped the stiff nub gently between my teeth and batted at it with my tongue, the dildo clattering to the floor as I raised both hands towards her bosom, placing my hands on top of her own as Aubrey continued to fondle her heaving mounds.

Suddenly, with one last desperate suck of her clit, I felt Aubrey's thighs trying to clamp down hard on either side of my head, and a flood of her juices gushed out over my face as her body began to shudder. Her breathing had become sharp and ragged, and a series of whimpering sobs escaped her throat; a sure sign that she was being wracked by a particularly powerful orgasm. The first time that I had seen Aubrey in such a state, I had feared that I had injured her in some way; now, I knew that it was best to let her ride it out.

Placing a kiss on each of her plump thighs, I heaved myself to my feet and stepped back to survey the scene. Aubrey was sprawled out over the couch, her arms lying across the backrest, her head tossed back and her long auburn hair hanging over her eyes. Slowly, I tiptoed into the now-deserted corridor and filled a couple of mugs with ice water from the cooler, returning just in time to see Aubrey recovering her composure. Setting my mug on a small table that stood beside the couch, I passed the other over to her, watching her drink deeply as I sat down.

"You've not lost your touch then." She smiled at me, placing one arm around my shoulders and gazing into my eyes. "All things considered, I think I was right to give you that rise that you heard me arguing about with that damn woman from accounts." I leaned into her, pillowing my head on her breasts as they rose and fell with the rhythm of her breathing, and gave a deep, contented sigh as she lazily caressed my face. "In fact, rather than spend the night alone, why don't you come back to my apartment? I'm sure that you'll be much more comfortable."

Despite my exhaustion, I practically leapt to my feet in excitement. "Do you really mean it?" I asked, feeling myself growing weak at the knees. "Does that mean we can spend the night together like a proper couple?" Aubrey didn't answer: instead, she threw her arms around my waist and pulled me down on top of her, cuddling me as if she wanted my body to melt into hers; then rolling over so that she was lying beside me, her eyes staring into mine as we kissed and stroked each other's faces and hair.

"Of course Leonard." Aubrey purred into my ear, her tongue running slowly across her lips and causing the silver bar to shine in the failing light. "You are my boyfriend after all, and you know how much I'd love to share my bed with you." Placing one final, gentle kiss on my forehead, she slowly eased us both into an upright position and, somewhat reluctantly, surrendered her hold on my body. "In fact," she added, winking at me as I began to struggle back into my boxers, "if you're very good, you might find out what my glass dildo feels like inside your cute little arse..."

12