Shhh...

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Wicked girl," he breathed over her curls, as he moved between her legs, preparing to taste the only Thanksgiving meal he really wanted. Alaric stopped as he felt his wife frantically tugging on his hair, clutching at his shoulders, trying to pull him back up her body. Disappointed, he allowed himself to be dragged from under the covers, but comforted himself by nudging his hips to rest between her soft thighs. He leaned his forehead against hers, reveling in the warm mint-tinged breath that puffed over his face. "What is it, Princess?" he whispered, lazily dragging his heavy erection over her sensitive lips.

"Mmm," Jordan purred, and then shook her head. "I mean, no! No, you can't do that. I can't..." she looked up at him with pleading doe eyes, "I can't keep quiet if you do that."

"Mmm, no?" he rumbled, ego soaring.

"Mm-mm," she murmured, her hips moving in perfect opposition with his, as she rubbed her swollen slit against the hard front of his pyjama bottoms.

"Mmm, okay, Princess. I'll be good. For you. This time," he said, nipping her lower lip and sucking it into his mouth. Alaric felt her shudder under his body, and then she slid her hands under his pyjama bottoms to cup his firm cheeks. His eyes closed, and he buried his face in her neck, body relaxing as she kneaded his bottom, pushing him closer to her.

"Off..." she whispered desperately, trying to gain enough purchase to take off his boxers and bottoms. "Off..."

"Yes, ma'am," he chuckled, reaching down to shuck off the clothing that kept her from what she wanted.

"Yes..." she purred, arching under him as his heavy shaft fell against her sensitive, swollen slit.

He slid his hands under her shirt, moving them up until her pretty little flushed face reappeared. Jordan's hands were above her head, tangled in the shirt and, for a moment, Alaric felt tempted to leave them there. Later, he decided, when they were back home, and he could take his time with her. Tie her down and tease her until she demanded that he give her what she wanted.

Alaric jerked the shirt free, throwing it to the ground and, climbing onto his knees, quickly pulled off his own, tossing it behind him. Before he came back down on top of her, he took a moment to enjoy the sight of her, flushed and willing beneath him, nipples glowing and tight, thighs soft and open around his, swollen lips glistening with liquid proof of her arousal.

He could feel his heartbeat pulsing in his shaft, and a drop of pre-cum welled from his slit to slide slowly down his veiny cock. Alaric wrapped his large hand around his shaft squeezing firmly and twisting until more pre-cum appeared on his slit. With a heartfelt groan, he watched as the thick, syrupy liquid slowly dripped down onto his wife's already wet slit. He leaned forward, bracing one hand under her arm, and used his swollen head to rub his hot, thick pre-cum all over his little Jordan's slick, smooth lips. She ran her fingertips lazily up and down his arm, watching while he marked her, and then looked up into his face. His eyes met hers. "Mine," he growled.

Jordan nodded lazily, slow and satisfied in her own power. Before her husband had a chance to move, she arched under him, sliding one leg over his hip, wrapping one arm around his neck, and then pulled her body up to his. Alaric held himself stone still as she slowly, sensuously rubbed her body against his, her firm nipples tracing hypnotic patterns on his chest, her warm, wet lips opening over his aching, steely shaft and swollen, hot balls. She caressed her free palm over the back of his head, over his ears, as she rubbed her wetness all over him, saturating his curls and covering every inch of his manhood with her slipperiness. She raked her teeth over his earlobe and sucked it into her mouth before breathing in his ear, "Mine..."

Alaric groaned, unable to keep still. He wrapped his free arm around her, and gently lowered their bodies to the bed, careful not to crush his diminutive, if ardent wife. He was nodding, his eyes rolling in the back of his head at the soft sucking sensation of her wet lips against his pulsating erection. "Yours...all yours, Princess. I am yours, every inch," his voice lowered to a rumble, "every drop..."

Jordan cooed in pleasure at his words. "Yea?" she breathed, her voice high and breathy.

"Yea," Alaric groaned, his own voice almost as breathy as hers, as she had taken that moment to sink her teeth into the firm muscle of his shoulder. He sucked in a hissing breath as his cock grew even harder. "Mmm, yea, Princess. Mark me; mark your property, baby." He could feel her soft little tongue lapping at the sensitive bite, lips sucking at the small wound. He knew that he would have a blossoming bruise there by the time they were done and the knowledge made him bare his teeth in satisfaction. He brought his face down to his wife's neck, nuzzling her warm, fragrant skin as she lifted her head, exposing the long expanse of her caramel neck.

She whimpered as he scraped his teeth over her silken skin, shivering as he moved down to nibble her collarbone. Jordan slid her fingers through his thick hair, and he knew what she wanted. Alaric sighed regretfully against her neck, his warm lips kissing, stroking. "I can't, Princess, I'm sorry. Not where they'll see." Jordan's body shuddered under his, and he bit his lip, trying to hold onto his control. With a throaty moan, she pushed him down her body, and pressed his mouth to her breast.

"Yes, yes," she panted, and he gave in, gave her what she wanted. Opening his mouth over her firm little breast, he sank his teeth into the warm, yielding flesh, sucking as he bit. Jordan arched, throwing back her head and opening her mouth, but before she could cry out, he brought his hand up to her mouth, clamping it over her cry of satisfaction. His wife opened her eyes in surprise, and he looked up at her just in time to see her pupils dilate in desire. He groaned against the nipple in his mouth as she tugged his hair, and dragged the flat of her tongue over his palm. He knew just what that clever little tongue could do, and he wanted it.

Jordan's rosy brown nipple popped out of his mouth as he turned his head to rest his bristly cheek against her soft breasts, trying to control himself. Why had he started this? It was driving him crazy, the urge to bite, to lick, to taste, the urge to pull her down onto her knees and feel her suckling little mouth driving him crazy. He nuzzled her breasts, and she moaned behind his palm at the prickly sensation of his cheek against her sensitive nipples.

He had to take control again, or he would forget what he was trying to do, and the whole house would know what they were doing. Alaric climbed to his knees and crawled behind her, fitting her small, soft body to his long, hard frame without moving his hand from her mouth. His shaft lay cradled at the cleft of her soft cheeks, but he just had to ignore that. Ignoring it would be a lot easier, he thought grimly, if Jordan would stop sliding herself seductively up and down his dick forcing more pre-cum to paint her firm cheeks, inviting him to slide between them and thrust while she clenched around his length, her rosebud tickling the underside of his shaft until he blew all over her back. It was a game that they both enjoyed since she discovered it in a book...

Alaric wrenched his mind back to the present. He slid his right hand under her right arm, curving it up over her chest, and switched hands over her mouth. He then had to bury his face in her hair to stifle a laugh as he heard her giggle, felt the bubbles of sweet laughter tickling his palm. He slipped his left arm under her left arm, curving it around her waist until they were almost in the same position that they had been when they started. This time, however, instead of seductively stroking the soft skin of her little belly, he let his hand wander lower, stroking the tips of his fingers over her soft curls. She lay quiet in his arms, her eyes closed as she blossomed under his petting.

Jordan started to squirm as his hand moved lower, moving her head against the palm held so firmly over her mouth. Alaric brought his mouth to her ear, breathing, "Moan, Princess. I have you baby, no one will hear. Make as much noise as you want." She was about to playfully nip him for his overconfidence, when his questing fingers found her swollen bud, and she thrashed in his arms, hips arching, trying to rub against his fingers. She was moaning, whimpering without even knowing it, as his fingers slid under her hood, pulling it back to expose the pink pearl that was the centre of her most intense pleasure. He trailed a fingernail over the top and, without meaning to, she bit him. Alaric grunted, feeling his dick pulse in answer, his balls so full, so heavy with cum that they burned. He groaned against her neck. It was such a good burn...

She whimpered as he slid his fingers away from her sensitive clitoris to gently tug at her inner lips with the webs of his fingers. "Do you like that, Princess? Do you like my big, strong hand playing with your wet little cunt?" he whispered wickedly, running the tip of his tongue over the shell of her ear. Jordan shivered at his words, squirming in his arms as he played with her sensitive, swollen lips. She felt him smile against her ear as he drew back his hand and lightly tapped her, each tap sending streaks of pleasure like lightning through her erect little clitoris, to spread up to her aching, tingling nipples.

Alaric bit his lip as he felt her wetness coating his fingers, connecting his fingers to her sex with each playful tap. She was so wet. He could feel it seeping back between her thighs to soak his curls and slowly drip teasingly down his balls. Without thinking, he quickly pumped against her wetness, rubbing his balls against her dripping opening, covering himself with her heat, her scent.

He moved his fingers lower, to trace his wife's opening. Alaric felt her go still, as he let his fingertips explore. He could feel little flutters kissing his fingers, and he groaned against her shoulder, thinking about how good they were going to feel gently clamping down on his aching cock. He started to slide two fingers into her, but stopped when he felt her shaking her head.

He moved his hand from her mouth, and she twisted to look up at him, whispering, "No, I want you..."

He nuzzled her mouth, purring darkly. "You're going to have me, Princess. I'm just going to make you come on my fingers first..."

She whined softly, "I want you, baby. Please, I need you... Stop teasing me...I need to feel you filling me up, thrusting into me, owning me, making me yours..." She punctuated each new idea with a slow roll of her body, brushing it against his.

Alaric groaned into her hair, her words and movements making his dick ache so bad, that he didn't think that he could stand it much longer. He was panting as he said, "But baby, I thought you liked it when I touch you...when I pet my Princess...when I make you lose it all over my fingers..."

Jordan's eyes closed and she purred at his words. "I do...I like that....I love it," she admitted. "But I need to feel you inside of me, losing it...losing yourself..." She twisted just a bit further and licked his mouth.

His control snapped. He flipped her over, pulling her onto her knees and opening them wide. Alaric wrapped his wet fingers around her hip, lined himself with her opening, and then slowly slid inside. Jordan gasped at the feeling of being stretched and filled, and Alaric slipped his other fingers into her mouth, feeling her tongue sliding over them, closing his eyes as he imagined how good that wet tongue would feel on his cock. Mmm, later.

With firm, shallow thrusts, he was soon inside of her, her soft cheeks pressed against his pelvis, the backs of her warm thighs firmly resting against the hard, flexing fronts of his. He leaned over her body, resting his chest against her back. Jordan's bottom was up in the air, her cheek against the bed, her mouth steadily sucking on his long fingers. He loved her in this position, open, helpless, wanton. He knew that she loved it, too; loved the feeling of being overtaken, filled, covered by him. He sank his teeth into her shoulder as he began to thrust, firmly holding her in place with one hand kneading her firm breasts, teasing her pouting nipples as the other slowly drew his fingers in and out of her mouth in a teasing counter rhythm. His wife had an oral fixation, and it was his deepest pleasure to indulge it at every possible opportunity.

Jordan whimpered around his fingers, sweetly sucking as her cunt milked his cock, coaxing him to release the cum boiling in his swollen balls. Alaric groaned incoherently into her shoulder, suckling and licking the hungry bites that he lavished against her creamy caramel shoulder. As much as she was able, his wife arched her back, nuzzling his forehead, encouraging him. He gave it to her like he knew she liked it, slow, hard thrusts, each one making her body jump with its force.

Despite her small size, his wife was no wilting flower. He knew that she could take it, and that she reveled in him losing himself with her. He paused to slowly circle his hips, making her grind against him. He tore his mouth away from her shoulder to whisper roughly into her ear. "That's it, Princess, take what you want. You like it when I take you like this? Hard and rough? Mmm..." he nuzzled her ear, "Just looking at you spread out before me makes me want to come. I can feel you tightening around my hard dick, milking it..." He thrust his hips hard, making her breasts bounce as she took his cock. "You like taking my cock, don't you, Princess? Like to ride it...cover it with your slippery wetness..."

By this point, Alaric almost didn't even have to move. His wife was sliding up and down his thick pole on her own, his words driving her into that special place where all she cared about was feeling him filling her up, rubbing his body against hers, covering her with his scent. All the same, he kept up with his thrusts because they just felt so good. Every inch of his thick cock felt like it was being licked with tongues of maddening, teasing fire and he wanted more. He wanted to feel her clamp down on him, wanted to feel her wetness seeping out of her stretched cunt, around his thick base to drip down his balls, to slide down his thighs.

Jordan pouted as her husband removed his clever fingers from her breasts. When he slid them over her hungry pearl, however, she thrashed underneath him, bringing him dangerously close to the brink. He paused, not moving, just letting her work herself on his swollen shaft, each clench and flutter making his stomach tighten with the need to come. When she had worked herself into a steady rhythm, he began to move, making her gasp around the fingers he had buried in her mouth at the double sensations of his cock plundering her sensitive cunt, and his strong fingers working her erect, sensitive bud.

Alaric rested his cheek against his wife's back, rolling his hips in opposition to his fingers pinching and plucking at her pearl, gently tickling the special spot under her hood that drove her crazy. All of the sensations were too much. Jordan squirmed artlessly, feeling the electric sensation building inside, around her sensitive opening still stretched to the brink around her husband's thick, driving dick, in her hard little clitoris, in her tingling nipples. Her mouth clamped on his fingers as her cunt clamped down on his cock, milking him as she came on his driving shaft.

His eyes rolled into the back of his head as he felt her release, heard her whimpering cries leaking around the fingers buried in her small, sucking mouth. He thrust once, twice, three times, and growled as his cock burst with cum. He could feel each pull as his balls drained themselves in his wife's tight little fluttering cunt. With each spasm, he thrust deeper into her, needing to fill her tight sex, needing to splash his hot, creamy jizz all over her clamping walls, mark his territory even as her spasming sex sucked every drop out of him, owning all he was.

Alaric collapsed on top of his wife, gasping in her ear, groaning at the unbelievable relief of feeling his balls emptying themselves into her. He wrapped his arms around her waist and rolled, keeping her close to him as he nuzzled the back of her neck. He could feel her panting in his arms, and he moved a hand to slowly stroke her hip, calming her down. He smoothed his mouth over her neck, over her shoulder, whispering into her skin how much he loved her, how he belonged to her, how he could never have enough of her.

He turned her over onto her back, sliding under her arm, so that he could rest his head on her breasts, his broad palm spanning her belly as he stroked the soft, damp skin. Jordan brought a weak hand to his head, threading her fingers through his hair, gently scratching his scalp, reveling in his adoration.

Just as they had almost drifted back to sleep, there was a knock at the door. Alaric lifted his head from his wife's breast, preparing to ask who it was when he heard his mother say, "I'm going downstairs to start Thanksgiving breakfast. Feel free to put on some clothes and join me."

Jordan looked mutely up at her husband, mouthing, "Do you think that she knows?"

He shook his head. She couldn't know. They had been quiet, he was sure of it...

Finoula covered her mouth to stifle her laughter as she walked back toward her husband and they made their way downstairs.

"So?" he asked, laughing at her impish expression.

"Oh, yes. They were definitely doing what I said that they were doing," she nodded.

"How did you know?"

She scoffed. "They were way too quiet. It was like...a black hole of noise. That drew my attention. And then I heard the bed moving waaay too much for proper REM attainment." She sniffed, and then loftily said "Clearly they don't appreciate the full scope of my powers."

Alasdair grinned at her. "Foolish mortals."

"Aren't they just?"

"Well, fortunately for me, I appreciate them."

"Oh, I know. Especially the power of holiday breakfast."

He nuzzled her neck as he began pulling her back up the stairs toward their room. "Oh, I don't know...there are a few other powers that I think I appreciate a bit more..."

Finoula purred throatily as her husband began nibbling her neck. "Oh?"

"Oh, yes," he asserted. "Why don't you show off a few?"

She chuckled, tossing her head defiantly as Alasdair closed their bedroom door.

"Let them eat cereal."

12