All Comments on 'Shhhh! Dad Accepts Mom's Affair Wit'

by DaktoRto

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
mexbearlllmexbearlllover 13 years ago
Shit

You hit it right on the Head, just wondering how many teenagers you just described . please keep up ...

WilliamTellsOvertureWilliamTellsOvertureover 13 years ago
Hooollyyyy Flamethrower SexMan!!!

This is one damn hot story! I just discovered it and read everything you posted for submission author, from the first submission to the present one. I look forward to the next continuation to be posted. Thanks.

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichover 13 years ago
A great story

I wish I had read the first two stories before I read this third installment. I think the story would have been even better with the knowledge that probably is in the first two stories.

It's my fault, I should have done what I usually do and check the biography page of an author that I haven't read .

Thanks for the kinky story, a nice read, and hope that you continue with this hot mom, she is a real turn-on

Motherlessone77Motherlessone77over 2 years ago

ah, I see now. you decided to continue from the last story any way lol.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Incredibly stupid.. and long-winded. pretty much a waste.

Foxterot7aFoxterot7aabout 1 month ago

I can not believe it took the mother so long to tell her son of her activities. Although not clear, I assume the son is now divorced. This story has so many ways to go. I wished the author had developed this story more fully.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userDaktoRto@DaktoRto
My first story was the confession of a Combat Friend. Then I wrote stories others told me. Then I just wrote to pass the time. Been away for a while, doing life stuff as an old man. 2-27-24: I'm just passing time and writing due to events in the lives of people I know.

story TAGS

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Shhhh! Previous Part
Shhhh Series Info