All Comments on 'Shhhh! There Is More After All'

by DaktoRto

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
soninlawsoninlawover 13 years ago
awesome

would have been nice to be "a fly on the wall" when it was happening.

Socially_IneptSocially_Ineptover 13 years ago
Sweet

I really like this story. Mother and son making their fantasies come true. I hope the father really is okay with this.

Thank you for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
.

Page one in italics is a turn off. I can't believe you didn't catch this.

I know, i know... quit knit picking.

Bleh!

kathy2b46kathy2b46over 13 years ago
very good

i enjoyed it , hope things do turn out good for all

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Good story ... a few quibbles

I enjoyed the story, you told it well. (You do, however, need an editor for the punctuation and spelling because those items kept getting in the way of your otherwise well told narrative.)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
it's so great when a boy has easy access to his mother's cunt

And it's so loving and beautiful when a mother opens her cunt wide for her darling baby boy's big stiff cock. That's the way it should be between a mom and her boy. A mother's hairy mommy-hole is the natural home of her boy's prick, his mother's cunt is the receptacle nature provides for all the creamy sperm in her son's young balls. Up his mother's twat is where a boy's sperm belongs.

Foxterot7aFoxterot7a28 days ago

After the first four chapters, this was a let down and in the wrong serial position.

LechemanLecheman13 minutes ago

Yup, this story felt out of sequence.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userDaktoRto@DaktoRto
1159 Followers
My first story was the confession of a Combat Friend. Then I wrote stories others told me. Then I just wrote to pass the time. Been away for a while, doing life stuff as an old man. 2-27-24: I'm just passing time and writing due to events in the lives of people I know.

story TAGS

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES