Shhhh! There Is More After All

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Many minutes passed before Mom stirred, slowly raising her head, she softly kissed me. "Mmmm. Tha ...was...fan...tas...tic," she said, slowly and sensuously. "I'm going to have to thank God for the son he gave me. If I had known you were this good, I would have never stopped."

Talk about inflating my ego.

"Just doing my best, for the woman I love."

"Whooh, you'll kill me if it's like that all the time."

"Can't do that all the time, but, you know, this time was special."

"Oh my, was it ever."

We lay there for a long time without saying a word, until Mom pushed herself up.

"We need to clean up, let's shower."

Arms around each other, we made our way to the bathroom. We washed each other and I must admit, I spent more time than necessary washing Mom's pussy and ass. But then, she too, lingered between my legs. After we dried each other, Mom told me to dress and wait in the living room.

Just as I pulled my shoes on, Mom appeared with wine.

Hair wet, barefooted, wearing a nearly transparent, white housedress. Seeing the look on my face, she smiled real big. "You like the sensual me, huh?"

"A hell of a lot more than years of fantasies."

"Well, from now on, we'll make new fantasies."

"Ummmm, I like the sound of that."

"Hope you like the wine, too. It's blackberry and I know how you like blackberries."

She handed me a glass and settled right in next to me.

"This is so nice. Finally being able to have what I ... uh, we've wanted for so long."

"More than nice, it's dreams come true."

Mom caressed my face and kissed me. "Sure is."

We snuggled and sipped wine silently.

"I, uh, have something else to tell you."

"What's that?"

"I read your story."

"What!"

"Yes, I've been reading Mother/Son stories since our first time. And I found Literotica long ago. As soon as I saw the title, I had to read it and it was our story. Then I checked the author profile and found it was you."

"That's what really brought all of this on, isn't it?"

"Yes! And I hope you'll write about it."

A long silence followed.

"Ah, Mom. When is dad coming home?"

"Oh, your father isn't coming home until I call him."

"Call him?"

"Yes, we thought it best to avoid a possible awkward moment between the two of you."

"Um yeah, considering I just fucked his wife, my mother. It could be a tense moment, couldn't it?"

"I feel your father and I need to talk about everything to be sure we are all comfortable and accept what's happening."

"Well, it's been a couple of hours. I better go so Dad can come home."

Mom walked me to the door and kissed me so passionately, I was on the rise again. But, I knew I had to leave so she could make sure all was OK.

All the way home, my mind was spinning over what just happened, and I almost had two accidents.

In fact, it took two days for my mind to slow down enough to write this.

12