Shift of Paradigm Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Linda responded with moans and movement. I was getting to her. I was happy that I could. I was a mother who was giving the totality of her being to her child.

A hand on the back of my head directed me toward the most beautiful object on the planet, my daughter's sex. Women's pussies are beautiful. The long slash, the folds and, of course, the Captain of this boat who steered us to ecstasy.

Humanity started here. Linda had started there, as a male had made me ready for her creation. Masculine energy had mingled with feminine and this beauty was the result. Now celebrated by the sexual union of two women, mother and daughter.

Someday, Linda's father would fill this woman with his hard cock. He would stroked her to orgasm and supply the means of creating another daughter. He would fuck her pregnant. Then she would experience the ultimate joy of a mother's love for her daughter. She would, at the appropriate time, unify with her own daughter in sexual bonding just as we now were.

I kissed the space between her legs on both sides avoiding her most sensitive areas. I wanted to keep her on simmer. I wanted to keep her floating in Limbo as long as possible, neither here nor there. Full boil would come later.

But she began directing her own journey. Hands on my head pulled my mouth to her center. I knew what she wanted. I placed my tongue flat against her and I licked her core from bottom to top. Down on the outside of her lips. Up on the inside. I made friends with the Captain. We seem to get along well.

I plunged as deep as I could down the tunnel of her sex. Tongue fucking was one of my favorite things to do with her. Because it was one of the things that she loved the best. Rebecca kisses and tells.

It wasn't long before she was going to peak. I tried to slow down, but she would have none of it. I drew her lips into my mouth, lightly clamped and pulled. I sucked them.

Linda was not a "talker". During sex she was mostly quiet except for moans and other vocalizations that could, at peak, be quite loud. But she didn't say many words except for the occasional, "Oh, yes!" or "Right there!" kind of directions. I had to judge pacing and placing through mostly nonverbal clues.

Her ass began to bounce off of the bed as I licked and sucked every place I could. I pressed two fingers in her pussy and stroked her G spot with that 'come here' motion. Her clit was now sandwiched between my fingers on the inside, making pressure from below and my mouth descending from above.

There were muffled sounds in my ears. I couldn't hear anything clearly as her thighs had my head in a vice. Her thrashing around made me fear for a broken neck. Shit. I didn't know if I was going to suffocate or die from a crushed skull.

I survived the tsunami. When she released me, I raised my face to look into her gorgeous eyes. Pure love, mixed with not a little lust, reflected back to my own. How could the Universe contain this?

Our four way in the Ballroom had contained more energy. But that was what it was about, powering the Society. This had nothing to do with that. This was an experience all its own.

"I love you" she said.

I climbed back up beside her and we held each other.

"I don't know how to tell you how full is my heart" she went on. "You make my head explode the way you fuck me. It's more than physical. My essence merges with yours and physical analogies fail to express what I feel. It is literally indescribable. Sex with my mother is something the world condemns, but they have no idea what beauty it contains."

"I know Baby. That's how it feels for me, too. There is no way to communicate it to others. Only those who have experienced it can understand."

"That's what Rebecca always said. She told me that all of the waiting for you would be worth it. She said that when it finally happened it would be like nothing else. No other experience would come close. That's the way it is between her and Mary Beth.

I was at first a little insulted when they were honest with me, telling me that as good as it was with me, nothing could ever be like a mother daughter relationship. It's not the sex that makes the relationship good, it is the relationship that makes the sex so good. They didn't tell me the half of it."

"Speaking of sex..." A wry smile crossed her face. "My turn."

Oooh boy, I was in trouble.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Monday morning came way too early. Up and out for both Linda and me. That was the price. The benefit was a warm, loving kiss and sweet caresses to start the day. We went our separate ways, for me it was breakfast at the drive thru and hit the office running.

I arrived early. Few were in to work yet. I checked all of the arrangements that I had left to my staff on Friday. Mr. Zemke was right. It was a tight ship with a competent staff, everything was in order.

Right at 9 o'clock, Mr. Zemke once again appeared in my office.

"Emily, if you will come with me, please. You presence is requested in the board room."

I thought to myself, "Oh, crap. What has gone wrong now?"

We rode the elevator up to the level of the offices of the members of the Board. We walked through Reception and into the Board Room proper. As I entered, I heard applause. I was confused. There stood every Partner and Board member along with their significant other. I looked at Mr. Zemke. There was confusion registering on my face.

"The applause is for you, Emily. You have earned it and you deserve it."

I still was not sure what this was all about. Then the Chair of the Board, Ms. Bluefields, stepped forward.

"In association with, and the hearty approval of the Partners of this firm, the Board has unanimously voted you as a full Partner. Congratulations. Your new office is waiting for you on the floor just below this one."

Wait. That is the floor for Senior Partners. The level for Junior Partners was down two levels. I didn't understand. But there were handshakes, hugs and congratulations from all. A cake and drinks, a little celebration ensued. After a while, Mrs. Bluefields took me by the arm.

"Come with me dear, I will explain it to you as we go."

We entered the Executive elevator for the short ride down. As we stepped out, there was more applause from the staff on that floor. I was still in a bit of a daze as events were happening so fast, I hadn't had time to process them.

The new office was stunning. There was an outer room for my secretary. Through that room was access to the door of my actual office. We entered to an space richly appointed with mahogany paneled walls and furniture. Obviously, the room had been done by a professional interior designer. It was beautiful, a strong hint of femininity, but designed to shout, "Power." It definitely made a statement. It had an adjoining private water closet.

"Come sit. We need to talk."

There was a leather divan located against one wall with two matching chairs facing and a small coffee table in between. There was an expensive bottle of champagne chilling in an ice bucket and two flutes. The bottle was already opened, and Ms. Bluefields poured.

"A little more celebration while we chat. I am certain you are wondering why your office is among the Senior Partners. The truth is, that you will be voted to that level very quickly and is such a bother to move again and again as you rise in the firm. You are very powerful. Friday night caught us off guard, which is something that does not happen often. We pride ourselves on being one step ahead.

We all could sense your power before you were ever issued the invitation. We knew that you were something special. We did not know how special. When we investigated you, we looked at your ancestry back many generations to determine if your ability came from bloodline. We saw nothing, but this morning every detail is being reexamined to see if there is something we missed. I do not believe that there is anything, our staff is most competent.

I am convinced that you are a wild card. The Joker that shows up in the deck from time to time, at seemingly random intervals. So here you are, and us with no explanation. When we say that you are powerful, we do not mean that you are powerful in and of yourself. It is that you are able to summon the power of Goddess unlike any other we have seen in our life time. We are also investigating our histories to see if they record anyone else like you.

Your raw ability needs training. We hope that not only can you draw massive power, but there are some indications that you are also able to self-direct it. That would be an unprecedented combination. As you saw Friday, power is generated by sex, but we direct it through and by those in the circles, those who were chanting the ritual. That is why you heard chanting in the dream that we sent you. Someone who can draw as you do and direct without ritual is something we never considered.

You draw power, and again, we think that you may be able to self-direct that power, but there is one more element that is propelling your future. You are highly intelligent and diligent in everything that you pursue. You are disciplined. Power without discipline is very dangerous. We believe that you are able to handle the gift you have been given.

So let me look into my crystal ball and tell you your future. You will be made Senior Partner and be given high profile cases, which you will win. You will be elevated to the Board, possibly to my Chair, if I choose to retire. In any case, you will make a name for yourself and become well known to the public. From that point on, you will have to make a choice. Stay with Law or go into Politics.

If Law, you will be appointed to the Federal Bench, rising through the Appellate Courts until you will be finally appointed to the US Supreme Court. Who knows, maybe even Chief Justice. If Politics, you will be elected to the US Senate. From there you will run on someone's ticket as Vice Presidential candidate. Then one day, you will run on your own for President.

You are being groomed for powerful positions because you are a powerful person. You will do our Society much good and advance our cause. You are already moving our time table ahead of where we anticipated. The energy that you drew on Friday, was directed by ritual until it overwhelmed us all. Over the weekend, we saw a two percent jump in approval for gay marriage in nationwide polling. Other causes also surged, but I illustrate with that one, because it has direct bearing on your personal life due to your marriages.

All of these things will be played out over time. I have no doubt that you will succeed at every point on the path that the Society has planned for you. Along that path there are lessons that you must learn. One of them you must learn right now. You are powerful, but I am your superior and you must acknowledge you subordination to me. I am your Mistress. I will not call on you often. I already have too much respect for you to ever humiliate you publicly. But a demonstration of your submission to the Society must be made. And I will assure you that this will not be the last time a demonstration will be deemed warranted.

Honestly, Emily, you scare the hell out of some people. And the thought of you and Mary Beth together is causing some loose bowels. No one wants to even think about what your daughters could become."

With that, Ms. Bluefields stood and raised her skirt. She wore no panties. Her legs were toned, smooth, hairless just as was her sex. Her pussy was beautiful. She dropped her fingers and stroked her lips. A finger dragged down the middle parting them and then on the return, glided across her swollen clit.

"Eat me."

I knelt down in front of her. Submission was the only course possible, but it was not a hardship. I wanted to lick that sweetness. I expressed my gratitude for all that she and the Society were going to do and all that they had already done.

Every organization has a command structure. Everyone submits to the authority of the one who is higher ranked. We arrive at work at a certain time and accomplish certain tasks because that is what is demanded of us. If we wish to reap the reward, we submit to the authority of the Boss. No different here, I was just expressing my submission a little differently.

But that was not all of it. Since the night of my initiation, I was different. Previously, I was basically a hetero woman who occasionally experimented with women. Now I was lesbian, full blown. I craved female to female sex. I worshiped pussy.

That didn't mean that I didn't still want some hot, live cock on occasion. But it was now flipped. Female sex first, men on the side. Servicing Mrs. Bluefields demands was not bothersome at all. I was not put off by the submission aspect because foremost was the fact that there was a beautiful, attractive older woman who wanted me.

It reminded me of the Spartans. In that society, women's primary relationship was with other women and men's with other men. Women lived at home with their female lovers and the fighting men lived in barracks with theirs. The man's primary sexual relationship with another man.

Men and women did marry in order to have children. On the wedding night, maybe for the first time, the husband left his male lover at the barracks and went to have intercourse with his wife. The wife was required to shave her head. Many think this was so that she would more closely resemble the males her husband was used to having sex with. They wanted to be sure he could get it up.

After they copulated, the male went back to stroking off in the tight ass of his same sex mate and the wife returned to her lesbian home. They reconnected as necessary to repopulate the city. Maybe this was the Society's model.

Yes, the format of the encounter was the establishment of the pecking order. But I didn't care about that. It was necessary to be done. But I knew that there was more to Mrs. Bluefields request than protocol. She wanted a real connection with me and sex was the avenue de jur.

She removed her finger and I replaced it with my tongue. I stroked between her lips on my own search for her swollen hot button. Oh, Goddess this was so good. I loved her taste. I loved the feel of this cunt on my tongue. I loved the idea of having this woman fill my mouth. It used to be cock I dreamed of. No more.

I swirled and flicked, feeling her legs tremble. My hands reached around to the backs of her thighs to help support her weakening legs. I sucked her lips into my mouth stretching them. While holding on to them, I flicked my tongue across them, at the same time slipping up and down their length. At the top, I sucked her clit into me, clamping down slightly, tugging it and releasing over and over.

Her knees gave out as she came. When they buckled, she popped out of my mouth and sat down hard.

"Oh my Goddess! That was soooo good. I do believe that from now on, I will require frequent consultations with you on legal matters of great importance."

I smiled. "Anytime."

"Emily, this was not just simply for my pleasure, though it certainly accomplished that. I needed to see you as submissive because you will become a great dominant. I believe that all good dominants begin as a submissive. How else will they know how to dominate? How will they understand the needs and desires of those they control?

Our research told us that you were a switch, already understanding both sides of the equation. But as you go forward, it is the dominate side of your personality that will need to be in the forefront. In that regard, we have a present for you. It fits into your need to understand dominance. It is part of the education that you must aquire."

She stood, smoothed her skirt, walked toward the entrance. Opening the door, she requested that someone should bring something in. I could not hear all that she was saying, so I was surprised when she led into my office a cloaked and hooded figure. The hood was open-faced, but deep. The face was so far back within it, that the features could not be easily seen without removing the hood. Ms. Bluefields pressed down on the shoulder of the figure and it knelt in the middle of the room.

She stood behind the shrouded person, reached down under the chin and untied a string that held the cloak closed around the neck. The cloak fell open slightly, just enough to reveal the swell of cleavage. It was an enticing tease to the promise of a nice set of full breasts.

"This is a gift to you from the firm as congratulations upon you promotion."

Ms. Bluefields removed the cloak and hood entirely. I was stunned by what I saw. The revealed girl was kneeling with her thighs spread far apart. Her legs were folded under the thighs as her small boyish ass rested on the floor. The feet were turned toward the rosebud, toes pointing the way to anal delights.

My eyes were immediately drawn by the 'V' of her legs toward the focal point at the center. As she wore no panties, the lips and swell of a beautiful pink pussy glistened with the natural lube of arousal. I could see that her clit and labia were penetrated by rings. There was invitation to enjoy the pleasure of her cunt.

As my eyes traveled upward, a thin waist was encased in a bustier that ended in quarter cups which lifted and projected firm breasts with large nipples. They were begging to be sucked. They were also pierced with plain gold slave rings. Her arms were pulled behind her, as the wrists were held together by wide leather cuffs. The position caused her chest to push out forward making the 34 B teats call even more attention to themselves. They were perfectly proportioned to her body.

The neck was encircled by a high posture collar which had 'D' rings embedded into the leather work. It followed the bottom of the jaw line causing it to be lifted and her head held high. The deep green eyes were cast downward toward the floor. She would not look a Mistress in the eyes. The face was framed by dark brown, almost black hair which was gathered behind her neck in a loose ponytail. It reached to the top of her buttocks.

As enticing as her body proved to be, the most striking feature of this lovely creature was her face. She had the face of an angel. I believed that she could have doubled Victoria's Secret sales all by herself. It was not the face of worldly sophistication. It was the face of innocence. This was your younger sister, your virginal daughter. Although I knew that it was impossible for her to be that young, she looked years shy of adulthood. The contrast between the apparent innocence of that face and the raw sexuality of her body caused instant wetness in me. I wanted.

"She is a slave and now she belongs to you."

"How can you just give me a slave? Where did she come from? How did she become a slave?"

"One of the senior council members of the Society has a business which creates them. She has a world-wide clientele of the wealthiest and most powerful people on the planet. As you know, the rules are different for the elite and the more elite you are, the less rules you have to follow. White slavery is alive and well, in fact thriving. It is extremely profitable as the raw material for her product is free.

Although white slavery is a bit of a misnomer. We would never operate on the basis of race. We enslave on an equal opportunity basis. After all, discrimination is against the law. We don't discriminate on the basis of gender either. If you like, you can place an order for a boy toy. Something in a size 9" by 3" thick cock, perhaps? What color would you like? Many of our white members prefer something dark, black. You think it's the novelty?"

My brain was in shock. I think that Mrs. Bluefields was deliberately being provocative, trying to throw me off balance. If so, she was doing a good job. I could not wrap my head around the creation of, or actual ownership of a slave. I kept asking questions just to keep my mind operating and also to keep my jaw from hanging open in stupor. Mr. Spock was threatening to beam aboard.