Shift of Paradigm Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What is her name?"

"She doesn't have one unless you give her one. All vestiges of any former life she may have had are wiped away. Whatever she was before, no longer has any relevance for her. She is only Slave, finding her fulfillment, her purpose for living in the pleasing of her owner.

She is very thoroughly trained in sexual arts, completely bisexual, capable of entertaining yourself or anyone you choose for her to service. There is no sexual act which she has not performed, excepting those, of course, which risk injury. Slaves such as this one are quite valuable and only a complete fool would risk damaging it.

But sex is not her only talent. It would be prohibitively expensive to maintain a slave who just lay around all day waiting to be fucked. This one is a full charge bookkeeper. With just a little more education, she will be a CPA. Just because she needs to be your fuck slut, doesn't mean that she is stupid.

Most of our raw material comes from the higher end of IQ test scores. There seems to be a correlation between high intelligence and the desire to be owned. Which is fortunate, in that it creates a higher quality product. A stupid slave is just more work than it is worth. No one wants to have to follow a slave around all day, supervising every assigned task.

Right now, she is listed on the firm's employee directory as your Personal Assistant. The a portion of the salary which is on the books as having been paid to her is actually going to pay the balance of her educational expenses. At the current rate, that will take about three years or so. We could arrange for her to go to work at one of our related Accounting firms which would significantly cut into the payoff time, due to the increased value of her work. Or if you would like to get it over with in less than a year, you can assign her to one of several lesbian brothels in this city. Again, a related business."

I still was not convinced that this was right, or that anyone could get away with actually literally owning a slave.

"How can you just go out and force people into slavery? We fought a Civil War against this sort of thing!"

"We force no one into slavery. When this girl was made a slave, she put the collar around her own neck of her own free will. She closed the lock on that collar and willingly handed the key to her new owners. She gave herself into slavery.

The educational expenses that we are reimbursing are the cost of her training which she asked for. Everything was explained to her before she started. She was extensively psychologically and physiologically tested. We had to be sure that this is what she wanted and that her personality was actually suited for this life.

But people shouldn't be worried about the few hundreds of slaves we produce each year. They should be worried about the millions who, in that same year, are enslaved in this country alone."

"What are you talking about? We don't have slavery in this country."

"Of course we do. Look at the current socialist agenda. In the old style slavery, which ended in 1865, a slave owner had to clothe, feed, and house his slaves. It was against the Law to educate them. The slave family could not exist as such, as any member, husband, wife or child could be sent away at any time. They were completely dependent on their owner for their every need. So what is different now?

Many people think that we simply have a new form of slavery that has replaced the old. The former slave owners were Southern Whites. Now the owners are Northern White Liberals. They are enslaving people with government programs. And this slavery is not limited by skin color. The average welfare recipient is white.

Look at the programs that they created. Subsidized government housing projects to house slaves. Food stamps to feed them. Welfare payments to clothe them. And failed public education that keeps them ignorant and down on the government plantation.

The new slaves consistently vote themselves deeper into legal slavery by electing the same people over and over. And the family is still destroyed as welfare payments to the mother are dependent upon the absence of the father. The white racist bastards of the antebellum South were never this good.

The result is multigenerational ownership of slaves by the government as welfare dependency is passed down generation after generation. As much as I despise him, one of the leaders of the Black Muslims is completely correct when he says that welfare is slavery.

Truthfully, as bad as the socialist may be, the capitalist are really no better. Where the socialist target slavery to the lower classes, capitalist are creating economic slavery in the middle class. Go talk to Mary Beth and ask her the real purpose of credit card teaser rates. Think about government guaranteed student loans issued by the banks that can never be discharged, even through bankruptcy. What about zero down, no qualifying mortgages?

The government created the housing crisis that trapped millions in homes by forcing banks to make loans that should have never been made to anyone. But the banking industry embraced it. When it inevitably blew up, their mortgages made the borrowers financially underwater and now they are dependent on the government to bail them out of financial disaster. It is all about creating economic slavery.

So, all of that to say that what we do is, in my opinion, one hell of a lot better than what goes on every day all around us. Our slaves knowingly and intelligently ask for slavery. The true bottom line is that we do not make slaves. We help slaves recognize who they truly are and prepare them to live the future of their dreams."

"So is the Society for Capitalism or for Socialism?" I asked.

"Actually, neither. We use both to achieve our goals which are not really economic in nature. In the end, only some form of Capitalism can actually work in the real world. The Socialist experiment of the Soviet Union only lasted for 70 years. Then it collapsed under its own weight. As Winston Churchill once said, 'The problem with Socialism is that eventually you run out of other people's money.'

As I said before, we use whatever opportunities are presented to us at the time. When the feminist movement was so prominent in this country back in the 70'sand 80's, we quietly supported it. That does not mean that we were in agreement with everything that they were doing.

Some of the leaders were extremely radical and we did not support all of their goals. More than a few were actually Marxist/Communist. We did not support that part of their agenda, but on matters of female dominance we agreed.

The Socialist must create havoc in the society in order to take control. If there is no crisis for them to exploit, they will create one. Those early feminist leaders recognized, exploited and partially created the discontent that women felt about their place in society. We, on the other hand, exploited them and their movement for our own purposes.

Look where we are 40 years later. That cadre is in the dustbin of history. Outside of a small group, who remembers them? Dedicated feminist and students of history will, but the general public 40 years later doesn't even recognize the names. While we are growing stronger every day thanks to our exploitation of the cracks that they hammered into society.

I have to give credit to the Socialist, or again, as we call them in this country, Progressives, for thinking in terms of centuries. Capitalist can't think beyond the next quarterly report. But the Society thinks in terms of millennia.

Long after every economic and social theory popular today is on the ash heap of history, women will still be women. Gender and the feminine power of the Earth will be here forever. And Societies like ours will continue to fight this same battle for as long as is necessary."

I was beginning to understand the true goals and motivation of the Society. I still didn't understand many of its actions. I still wasn't sure why they had given me a slave. I would have never asked for that. But people, and organizations, do things for a reason. There was something that they were trying to change in me that my ownership of this young woman was supposed to direct.

Even the most bizarre behaviors are purposeful to those who are doing them. Almost always, those whom we deem insane usually do not believe that they are insane. They think that what they believe is perfectly rational and actually you are the one who is insane because you do not agree with them.

If I was to understand the Society, I had to understand its core beliefs. Maybe I would find that I disagreed with some of those beliefs. Maybe one the things I would wind up changing in the future was the Society itself. But if I was to make sense of their actions, I had to connect with how they think. People are motivated by what they believe.

During our talk, I had forgotten about my new slave. That would never do. The dominant is always responsible for the submissive. It was my job to care about and provide for the needs of my slave.

I addressed Ms. Bluefields. "Have we formally transferred ownership of this slave? I think we must attend her needs, but I cannot do so until she actually belongs to me."

"Oh, I am so sorry. I did go on, didn't I?"

Ms. Bluefields addressed the kneeling woman. "This is you new owner. She is now your Mistress. You will obey her in every matter just as you have been trained. She will be a good Mistress and you will be happy."

"Thank you Mistress." Turning to me she said, "Mistress, I am yours to command, to use in any way you desire. How may I serve you?"

"First of all, and of utmost importance, is that you must always be truthful with me. I cannot adequately care for you if I do not know what you are thinking or what you really need. Is that clear?"

"Yes, Mistress"

"Then tell me."

"Mistress, may I rise? This position is uncomfortable. And may I please have my arms unbound from behind my back?"

"You understand that you are my slave and I may keep you as I wish for as long as I desire?"

"Yes, Mistress. I understand and I will obey."

"Good. You may rise and I will unbind you. Do you need help?"

"Please, Mistress."

I went to my new slave and helped her to her feet. The proximity to this beauty turned my thoughts away from economics and political theory to more interesting matters. Her beauty and sensuality were stroking other parts of my brain. That glass wasn't even half empty yet. I found that the thought of dominating this slave was turning me on big time. Sex was going to be a lot different tonight.

But as Shakespeare wrote, "There's the rub." I played at dominance games on occasion. But it was not who I was. Having a slave might be fun short term, but long term required a commitment on my part that could not be lightly broken. The Society was placing me in a relationship that was far outside of my comfort zone. I was going to have to think long and hard about how all of these new relationships fit together. Maybe that was the point of what Mrs. Bluefields was doing. Forcing me to rethink everything I thought I knew about sex and power.

"Are you going to take her home or should I help make arrangements for her?" asked Ms. Bluefields.

"No, thank you. I think that I'll just rewrap this gift and take it home with me. It's always fun to play with something new."

Coming: Resolution