All Comments on 'Shift of Paradigm Pt. 04'

by twistedsickmind

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Authoriative and Extremely Sensual

Am really enjoying the reading of the parts, and glad they come so close together.

The writing is outstanding with the suspense of the next chapter to come so

captivating. The conceptual theme is very forthright and true in so many ways. Thank you so much TSM, eagerly awaiting more chapters.From a male reader.

clitcockedclitcockedabout 9 years ago
more pls

Oooh I am throbbing and it's all your fault xx

RemmyqqriRemmyqqrialmost 8 years ago
last chapter?????

You would not be so cruel as to leave your readers in the middle of this adventure!?

There certainly has to be more in that wonderfully twisted mind that is producing this series!

Please, I beg of you to continue!

BlackTiger456BlackTiger456over 4 years ago
Need more

It sucked that this is the end. I personally feel that this needs more then there was. There needs to be a next step in all of the chaos in this woman's life can't something else be done to extend her experiences?

TSreaderTSreaderabout 4 years ago
An amazing stort throughout!

Well done! And certainly very well written! I for one would be very happy to see this story continue if you ever get the urge. Thank you for sharing this with us!

Foxterot7aFoxterot7aalmost 2 years ago

I would like more chapters. Honestly, this is a thinking person's story. The parallels to real world events and lives are more accurate than some would think. The sex was as expected, interesting. The theoretical, political, and philosophical bent of this story was truly amazing. I hope the author continues writing in this arena.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous