Shift of Paradigm Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I am thinking of 'Lilith'" I replied.

"Lilith? Goddess, why such a name as that of a demon?"

"I haven't actually named her as of yet, but I am thinking that it might work out as being appropriate."

Ms. Bluefields stepped close to me and wrapped her hand around the back of my head pulling me in for a deep, passionate kiss.

"Ooooo, got a live one did we? Wore someone out? Want to share?"

Her hand slipped up under my blouse to caress my naked breast.

"Speaking of sharing," she whispered, "Would you mind sharing Linda with me? I am curious to know if the daughter is as good at eating pussy as her mother. If you like, bring Lilith. I would love to watch a demonstration of her abilities. Maybe take her for a test drive? After you have had a chance to circulate, there is a more private party that will be going on upstairs. Lots of fun activities scheduled. Maybe we will have a chance then?"

With that, Ms.Bluefields turned to other arriving guests and we were on our own. The five of us headed straight to the bar. As we ordered drinks, I noticed that Lilith (as I now unofficially thought of her) had not ordered for herself.

"Do you not want something?" I asked.

"Mistress, I did not know if it was allowed."

"I see that there are a lot of things we have to work out in this relationship. But understand that you are my slave, not my dog. You put a collar around your own neck and gave yourself into slavery by your own choice because that is what you wanted; what you needed. Just because you put a collar on your neck does not make you less than a human being.

Our relationship as Mistress and slave may not be like any other you have ever seen. I don't know how most other Dominants are, but this is how I am dominant and this is how I choose. You will accept my ownership on the ground of my choosing. Not that of any other.

I will not deprive you of you human dignity. You will not be raped, in fact you will not be forced to do anything that you truly do not wish to do. Except wash the dishes. Nobody on Planet Earth actually wants to do that.

I will demand submission of you because you want me to take it from you. That and the fact that it makes me wet as hell. You submit to me because you are a submissive. If there comes a time when you no longer desire to give me your complete and utter submission, then we will make other arrangements. But between now and then, when I take you to a bar, if you want one, have a drink. It's what we're here for."

After getting our drinks Mary Beth said that she needed to circulate among the crowd and see old friends. I turned the girls and 'Lilith' out on their own. I wanted some time just to wander and see what was going on at this event.

We were in a large room that was serving as a general meet and greet. There were other rooms adjoining. In one, there were tables and chairs for those who wished to get off of their feet. The room also had a buffet of which many were partaking. Another room seemed mostly empty with not much happening there at all.

The third room was filled with many types of furniture, chairs, couches, etc. Some of it was specifically designed to accommodate sexual activity. There were some slings were suspended from the ceiling, and other specialty furniture I recognized.

I observed many people in various stages of dress, engaging in a wide selection of sexual endeavors. The vast majority was female to female. But there were also some males among them. The males all seemed to be attached to one or another of a particular group of women.

There was one odd coupling though. Off to the side was large Ottoman surrounded by a circle of chairs. Sitting on the Ottoman was a young man with his legs spread wide. Pointing straight up was a very nice, and very hard cock. Well, no wonder it was rock hard, as an equally good looking man was currently lapping his tongue around a rather large set of balls.

When I got a look at the one on his knees, I realize that they were twins. Brothers. Gay incest. Interesting.

"Have a seat" a voice said.

I turned toward it and saw a woman I did not recognize.

"Their father has stepped out for just a few minutes, but he will be back soon and then the show will really begin."

So I sat. I watched. He had really good technique, now deep throating his brother's rod. Stopping at the head to circle with his tongue, then pressing down on the slit, opening it and licking back and forth through the slot. Now back down again until his lips met the sack. Tongue out, licking the balls. Lather. Rinse. Repeat.

The brother on the Ottoman grabbed his legs, rolled on his back and spread wide, offering his tight asshole to the other. Cock in, one quick shove, down to the root. They had done this before. Apparently quite often. The piston action was producing bliss in the receiving brother's face.

"Who are they?" I asked.

My nameless friend replied, "I really don't know. I heard that a woman brings them to many of these events. I'm told she is not related to them, nor does she ever participate. Apparently, she is not even a member of the Society that I know of. She is just really into gay incest. Says that it makes her hot! From the size of the audience this always gathers, it gets a lot of women that way. I think I heard once that her name was Roz, or something like that. Don't know anything else about her except she's really in to this."

I guess this was just another thing I should have anticipated that I had failed to. If in a 'Society' house, mothers fucked their daughters. So why not the Father the sons, connected to the 'Society' or not? Made sense to me.

Well, as interesting as this was, I had to circulate. Couldn't spend all night enjoying the sights, although this one in particular could have held my fascination for quite some hours to come. Maybe next time.

I did not think that I would know many people at this event as my awareness of the Society had come so recently. But I was already being treated by some as a minor celebrity by some. So I had to keep moving.

The events that occurred at Mrs. Zemke's house and the power displayed that night were widely known throughout our local Society. I had enough sense to realize that I was a rising star in the organization and as such, people expected me to see and be seen. Fame, deserved or not, wanted or not, places demands on the life of the one so bestowed. Even as minor and as local a fame as I now had.

I bussed many cheeks. Talked and met new people. I did not know exactly what to expect in the way of familiar faces beyond those who would be there from the firm. But as I moved back into the main room, almost immediately I was surprised to run across someone whom I knew. Before I could move toward them, a hand from behind reached around my waist and drew me close.

I turned my head to see who it was. A set of lips pressed against mine before I could identify to whom the hand or the lips belonged, but I was sure that they were feminine. She was now caressing my back and the tongue parting my lips were inducing pleasure that sent signals directly to my pussy. Oh Goddess, whoever this was, she was making me wet. I felt like I was having sex standing up, fully clothed and in public.

As I broke the kiss and pulled my head back, I saw that it was Pauline Duncan. Standing beside Pauline was her sister/daughter Cindy. They were both pregnant. As I looked at their swollen bellies, my eyebrows arched in surprise.

"Yes, we're both pregnant!" Pauline exclaimed. "I'm so excited that Daddy got us both knocked up at the same time! I am going to give him another double daughter and Cindy is going to make his first triple. It's so much fun being pregnant together."

Pauline leaned in and spoke conspiratorially, "I have no idea how many daughters Daddy is going to make on her. He just can't get enough of that girl. He fucks her every night. At his age! I'm just glad that I got enough of that cock so that I can give him another child. I mean, ever since that first night when I held her arms down while Daddy pushed her legs apart and took her virginity, she hasn't been able to get enough. She is a total bitch in heat. I may actually have to fuck my husband instead of just making him watch, so I can get some."

I was more than a little overwhelmed with this revelation. I remembered from my dream they were all there together in that room. Their father was commanding Pauline to offer their daughter Cindy to him for sex. Was that dream actually real? Did I somehow witness the actual events? Before I could really think it through, another couple from my dream presented themselves.

The last images I had of Adrian Berkley and her youngest daughter Ashley were in my dream. They were of Adrian sexually dominating Ashley and training her for lesbian prostitution. I wondered if that would prove true as well. I decided to find out.

"Well hello. It has been too long since I have seen you. You both know Pauline and Cindy?"

"Yes, we do. Pauline and I are old butt buddies and our daughters have played together as well" said Adrian.

"So what are you up to these days?" I asked.

Adrian replied, "I keep really busy scheduling my daughters' appointments. They have all become quite successful lesbian call girls. They are really in demand and have earned quite the reputation for delivering a complete experience, no matter what the client wants. We are getting top dollar for the sex they provide.

I am especially proud of Ashley. She started out exclusively servicing wealthy mature women, but has now found a fairly unique marketing niche of her own. She discovered that many of these women wanted to have family sex with their own daughters after they turned eighteen, but were too afraid or didn't know how to make that happen.

Ashley now sells a service where she seduces the girl, and begins a lesbian relationship with her. Often the girl is afraid that if the parents find out, it will be bad. Of course, the mother already knows, as that is exactly what she is paying Ashley to do. Ashley moves into the house and openly has a sexual relationship with the girl.

Once they are established, the mother arranges for the father to also begin having sex with Ashley. Just by accident, over and over, the girl is able to catch Ashley and the girl's father fucking. Ashley tells her how good it is and convinces the girl to try it. They begin threesomes. Then, the mother is introduced and it becomes a family affair and Ashley fades out of the picture. It pays quite well. And as a bonus we are often able to recruit the mother and daughter into the Society."

I caught my breath. I couldn't speak. It was all real. Adrian just confirmed that somehow in what I thought was just a dream, I was seeing reality. Not just about my wives, but all of it. My mind was spinning. I had seen so much new, been exposed to much hidden information in such a short time. My whole view of the world was changing. Things that would have been unthinkable just a short while ago, were now not only possible, but acceptable.

I took my leave of the four of them and realized that I just wanted to sit down. I needed to process. Although I was surprised by the realities I was seeing, I guess I should not have been so shocked by them. Once you start fucking your own child, your own daughter, what other barriers are there? Incest? Done that. Polyarmorous relationship? Already there. Slavery? Got one. Prostitution? Working for Ashley! What else was I going to see tonight? What was the next thing to rock my world? Didn't have to wait long.

They were just there. I had my head down lost in thought and had not noticed them approaching. They were standing there waiting for me to turn my attention to them. When I finally looked up, I was startled just a bit. I had not expected anyone.

It was Donna from the PTA and her daughter Leigh. Donna was dressed in a quarter cup bustier which exposed her breasts and pierced nipples. She wore a garter belt and stockings but no panties so her pussy lips were also visible. My eyes traveled downward until I saw that her lower lips were pierced as well and attached to one of the piercing rings was a small gold chain which ended in a gold tag.

"It identifies her as my property" said Leigh. "I own her." As if I couldn't get a clue from the high collar around Donna's neck and the leash connected to it, which Leigh held in her hand. She appeared, in some ways, much as I had first seen my slave.

"You witnessed the first time I successfully seduced my mother. The first time I dominated her and she surrendered her delicious sex to me. She has been mine ever since. I wanted you to see how far we have come.

I know that you have recently acquired a slave. I found out that being a proper Mistress is not the easy job many people think it is. I wanted to let you know what helped our Dominant/Submissive relationship become extremely satisfying for both of us. We found a place called the Vassal Academy. It is a training school, I guess you could call it, for people in a relationship like ours.

I learned about it from an author who goes by the name of SavannahMann. You can read his story and learn all about the Academy by reading what he has written on the website Literotica. While we were there, I realized that I needed training how to be a Dominant far more than Mother did as Submissive. It really helped us to meet each other's needs. I just wanted to stop by and let you know about it.

Also, there is a quarterly get together put on by the Society for just Mothers and Daughters. Slaves also attend. Honestly, it's more of a ritualized orgy. The highlight of the day is when all of the participants gather in a large circle and the couples relax together on couches and pillows.

The only rules for the event is that each mother/daughter pair must have public sex together in the middle of the room so everyone can watch. And your bed at night cannot have your daughter in it. You must spend the night with someone else's daughter. I can't see that being a problem for you as you are already doing that in your marriage.

It is actually not just an orgy. There is more to it than that. The entire event is a worship service for Goddess. We honor her with ritual sex and public displays. We create energy and feed both Her and each other. With the awesome power you are able to generate, I believe you would be able to make a whole new level of sexual experience for the entire assembly.

I was there when your power exploded in that arena. What I experienced then was the most intense, completely overwhelming orgasm and sexual experience imaginable. Actually, beyond the imagination. I hope that you will grace us with a repeat.

Not that you need it, but just let me say that I would be honored to be used by you in any way you desire. I would willingly be completely submissive to you if you wanted me. Also, I will give my mother to you in any way you want her. Anything you wanted to do to either of us. Anything."

Is this what happens when you become a superstar? People willingly give you power over their lives? They will give you anything to serve that power? Anything to bask in reflected glory? "Just let me be yours!"

It's dangerous stuff, power. It has led many people to drive right off the cliff. The ability to have anything I want without having to lift a finger can destroy me. How many people, Hollywood Stars, have I read about in full self-destruct mode because they couldn't handle the money, the fame, the Power.

I began to realize that the hardest part of my new life was going to be discipline, self-restraint. Mrs. Bluefields had told me that that was one of the qualities that they saw in me. She said I could handle power because I had self-discipline. But I could see right then that discipline and self-restraint were going to be severely tested. "Absolute power tends to corrupt absolutely" was no joke.

Because with what I could eventually do, so I was told, no one was going to be able to restrain me. I could become a Goddess. It scared the ever-lovin' shit out of me. I could do very destructive things to other people, to myself. I could destroy everything I loved.

Maybe that Vassal Academy would be a very good thing for me. I had to learn how to dominate others in a beneficial way. I was going to be dominant. My powers assured that this would happen. But would it be for good or for bad?

"Thank you for letting me know and for the offer. I will have to think on about things and get back with you. I have many other things demanding my attention tonight. But I am honored by you."

"You honor my mother and me with your time and kindness."

As they turned to make their way back into the crowd, another couple approached. Shit! Sitting there was feeling like granting audiences to the lower nobility. They were treating me like a Queen.

"That's because you are a Queen, Lover" said a voice off to my left. I turned to see my beautiful wives, Mary Beth, Rebecca, and my Daughter/Wife Linda. Lilith was there also. I must have been so lost in my thoughts and focused on the 'petitioners' who approached the throne that I had again not noticed new arrivals.

"How do you know what I am thinking?" I asked Mary Beth. It was she who had spoken to me.

"Because I have been your best friend for a long time and now your wife. You think I can't read you? I am watching how these people approach you. And yes, they are treating you like royalty, like a Queen. And I also see your discomfort with what they are offering. You doubt yourself. Very healthy of you. But don't worry, you have three wives who have seen you before you had had your morning coffee. It's not impressive.

We will keep you well grounded. If that head of yours gets too big, we'll just pop it like a balloon. And you have a slave to train you how to dominate. Most of the people in this place are already your slaves. They will do anything you tell them to do. You must learn to dominate in a way that will be beneficial to them, the Society and yourself. You can do this and your new family is going to be with you all the way."

"Is that why the Society gave me a slave?"

"I'm not sure, Lover. It may be that they are arranging for you to learn how to handle the extreme case, then you will be ready to handle those who are not so far off to one side of the scale."

"I don't understand what you mean."

"Lover, a hard truth for some people to accept is that people are sheep. If you tell most people that fact, they will loudly bleat their objections to your statement. If you are going to lead in any capacity, you must accept this reality. People basically want to be told what to do. They want to believe that someone has all the answers and those answers can be found in a fifteen second sound bite. They want it to be easy and they will always trade freedom for security.

The Society waits for that moment of opportunity. You have to be ready at all times because you may never know when it will happen. We work towards creating it, but the world is much too complicated a place to ever really know. The best we can do is make good educated guesses as to when and how.

But we are patient. The Society has been around for a very long time and we have the patience to wait. One year, ten years, a hundred or a thousand, it doesn't matter. Women aren't going anywhere, we will always exist and in the end we will win."

I could see that it was Lorrie Williams and her daughter Rachel who had come over to talk to me. As they got closer, I noticed the significant baby bumps they were both sporting. I didn't have to wonder who the father was since I now knew that what I had seen in that so-called dream was actually real.

"It is so nice to see you again" said Lorrie. "It has been too long. But now that you have joined the Society, I am sure that we will be seeing much more of each other."