Shift of Paradigm Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"It is nice to see you again, also" I replied.

"I am so glad that you are now a part of us. And to be honest, I am kind of stunned that you have demonstrated the kind of power we saw at the gathering. Everyone is so amazed, but also excited at the possibilities because someone of your abilities has appeared among us. You could do so much to advance our goals."

"I hope to do just that. But this is all still so new to me. I am really just learning. But enough about that! How are you and your daughter?"

"Well, as you can see, we are both pregnant! I decided that it was time for me to have a baby with my son. I have been his lover for years, but when Rachel turned eighteen, I realized how much I wanted for us to have babies together. I gave her to him so that he could impregnate us both.

That first time, when I gave her virginity to him, as I watched it was almost like I was re-experiencing my first time with him all over again. Let me tell you, there is no feeling quite so exquisite as the feeling you have the first time your own son's hard cock is stretching you open. The incredible pleasure I felt as he filled my cunt that first time is beyond description.

The incest factor just adds to the intensity of the whole experience. I am so completely satisfied when I feel him orgasm and shoot his hot cum in me. I could not deny that experience to my own daughter. And I needed to complete the relationship I now have with him by having his baby. I am his wife and so is his sister. I don't have to mention how hot it is to fuck your own daughter. You know that for yourself. But threesomes with my children is the best sex I have ever had.

Listen, my son would like to meet you and if you want to, we could have a lot of fun. He's really good and has the stamina of a horse. Sometimes we have to recruit some help because he is so much to handle. He wears us out."

"Well, I guess that's a good problem to have. I am so happy for you" I told her. "I wish the best for you and your family."

Talking to Lorrie about having sex with her son, reminded me that I was not getting any cock lately. Hummmm. Maybe a turn with the boy wouldn't be a bad idea.

I really enjoyed the lesbian sex I was having with my partners, but there was something about a thick, hard, live cock that even the best dildo couldn't replace. Maybe I would have to find a way to get some regularly.

Mary Beth had her boy-toy sex slaves. Maybe I would have to buy one. Or just find some stud to fuck on an occasional basis. Maybe Linda would share a boyfriend or two with me, if she has any. I decided to ask Ms. Bluefields if the firm supplied male personal assistants. Then I remembered she had already offered. I was going to have to think about that one.

Speaking of Ms. Bluefields, it was at that moment she showed up at my side.

"We are starting upstairs and I would ask for you to attend, along with your daughter, your new slave and your other wives, if they are so inclined. I overheard Lorrie talking to you about fucking her son. The look on your face as she was talking tells me that you're hungry for some thick meat to fill you up.

Her son will be upstairs along with Lorrie and Rachel. He will be available along with some other males you may find interesting. We maintain a stock of the finest black cock to be found anywhere. As well as any other favor you like. Completely trained and available to you for your total satisfaction.

Well, we have the best all ready and waiting. And while you amuse yourself with that, I am going to have that sweet daughter of yours, if you don't mind. Then I would like to take that slave for that test drive. With your permission of course."

I nodded my acquiescence.

"By the way, if there is something you find tonight that you really like, I can arrange for you to enjoy it on a regular basis."

"Thank you. I will let you know." Maybe my problem was solved just that easy. Maybe from now on all my problems would be solved that easy. I was realizing what power could do. I was going to need my wives to keep me in balance.

"Don't be late dear. I need a good fuck and I can't start until your little party arrives" she said taking her leave. Suddenly she turned and came back to speak with me.

"There is something I forgot to speak with you about and I might not have another chance tonight. I need to warn you about something. Because of your power and your rapidly rising status in the Society, understand that women will be offering themselves to you at every turn. They will also be pushing their daughters on you, sometimes at shockingly young ages. Never take those offers.

The population of this country does not accept hebephelia like they do in Europe. Pedophilia is absolutely forbidden by the rules of the Society everywhere. And, we do not want to do anything that would find its way into the papers. Not that we could not successfully suppress it. But it takes quite the effort and expense.

You are now a target for those who would use you to elevate their own status. They will exploit you if they can. Especially those outside of the Society as your public exposure increases. Not to say that the Society is perfect in that regard. There are a few inside the Society that would try the same. We do our best to weed that out, but this is a very large, world-wide organization. To help protect you, the Society has chosen a cadre for you. They will be your inner circle so to speak.

Mary Beth and Rebecca are, of course, part of it and will be you most close advisors along with Linda. Naturally because they are married to you, but realize that you are all married because you are well suited to each other. So Mary Beth and your daughters had a large influence on who was chosen.

If you haven't realized it already, Mary Beth is an extremely powerful woman in her own right. She holds a very high place in the Society. At this moment, she controls more power than you do, but that will not always be the case. As you grow, you will surpass anyone that we have ever known. That is why I told you that the two of you joined together frightens some people.

Your role will always be more public that hers. She has always been a more behind the scenes kind of person. It is what suits her best. Some people think that makes her more dangerous as well. Be careful who you draw close. Rely on her experienced judgment."

When she finished, Ms. Bluefields turned and again left us. We, in turn, headed toward the upstairs. As we walked to our destination, I turned to Mary Beth, who was still with me. "It's all so different."

"What do you mean?" she asked.

"Everything. I mean everything is different. The whole world has changed. Everything I thought I knew has been just blown away. A couple of months ago I could have never imagined things I now believe and do.

Approving of every form of incest, being a member of a polyamorous lesbian marriage, the Society, the power of Goddess, politics, owning a slave, I mean everything. It is all different."

"How is it different?" Mary Beth asked. "The reality is that things have always been this way, you just didn't know it."

"You're right, but that is what I am talking about. I see everything different. I understand everything in a whole new way. I interpret everything I see through a whole new lens. It's like I filter reality through a completely new set of assumptions."

"Well, Lover, you have experienced a shift of paradigm. Your whole frame of reference for the events in life is changed. You now draw different conclusions about the same facts, because your beliefs about reality have changed. I can see how it would be overwhelming when you have had so much change in such a short period of time."

"When does it stop?"

"It never stops, Lover. Not while we are living. The story does not have a conclusion until we have our conclusion. Our new experiences change how we view the world. Usually people don't have major shifts like you have just had, but we humans hopefully never stop growing and changing.

As we change and grow, how we understand reality changes and grows also. Normally, the changes are small. Infrequently, people will have a large shift in some limited area of their belief system. Rarely, will the shift be life-changing like yours has been.

But let's talk about this later. We are here to party and party we will. Let's go meet your group. You already know many of them. They were people whom you knew from your old, before-the-Society life. You saw them in your dream and again tonight."

"How did THAT work out?" I asked her.

"Lover, the Society has had its eye on you for a long time. We started surrounding you as soon as we knew who you were."

"Knew who I was? Who the hell do they think I am?"

"The love of my life for beginners, and tonight that is all that matters."

She stroked my hair and kissed me gently.

"I love you," she said quietly.

But then abruptly she was back to her normal self.

"I can't wait to see you have one more paradigm shift concerning the benefits of having a hard black cock in your white pussy. Maybe one buried balls deep in your ass at the same time. I know a 24 hour tattoo parlor that can give you a nice Queen of Spades."

"What's a Queen of Spades?"

"I'll explain it while you are getting that double penetration and you mind is melting from the orgasm." She just laughed at the look on my face. I hate it when she does that.

End.

***************************

Thank you for reading and thanks to all of you who have left comments or emailed. I really appreciate your encouragement. Also, thanks also to those who took the time to give reasoned criticism. Those things will help me to be a better writer.

TSM