All Comments on 'Shifting Fortunes Ch. 04'

by sweeter_sensations

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
sweeter_sensationssweeter_sensationsabout 13 years agoAuthor
Thank you :o)

Thank you for all your helpful comments. I made this chapter longer as requested and as some members guessed, her captor has finally made an appearance. I hope you all enjoy it :o)

lucianloverlucianloverabout 13 years ago
I really like this........

keep on keeping on LOL!!!!!!

bearmad1963bearmad1963about 13 years ago
Good Chapter

Good story. I do hope that Rutherford doesn't catch up with them. That she can so how get her revenge on him. No one should suffer abuse of any kind.

Cannot wait for the next chapter though.

cantfightfatecantfightfateabout 13 years ago
Nice chapter.

You captured the fear perfectly. Looking forward to more!

MizTMizTabout 13 years ago
Thanks

For the longer chapter. You have certainly added some adventure to the story. That Jake wants to get the answers and protect his mate is great, I just wonder if he'll end up being the one who needs rescuing. And Rutherford is a bigger creep then I thought, here's to hoping he gets his in the end. Well the next chapter has posted so I'm off to get some answers.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago

I love that your writing is believable. So many writers put tortured girls jumping into bed with the hero of the story far too soon. You show the fear and her scars perfectly. A really great read. :)

IsanaIsanaover 12 years ago

The plot thickens!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Good Story

I only have one question right now. In earlier chapters Sam said that no one was aware of her ability to shift into another person, but in this chapter it is how she was

discovered.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
It was an animal

No one knew that she could change into an animal, not a person. That's why she felt safe when she was runnijg to change into a wolf; because Rutherford didn't know she could.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usersweeter_sensations@sweeter_sensations
Thank you to all the awesome Lit members who have favourited my stories, it means so much to me. I am really enjoying submitting my work to a public forum after keeping the stories to myself for so long. I absolutely adore sexy romances and I hope I'm capturing some of that pa...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES