Shifting Gears

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 4

Kyle cruised into the parking lot of REI a few minutes before 10AM. He'd unloaded his saddle bags and detached the trunk bag earlier this morning and just visited a drug store to pick up some packs of wipes in case shower facilities were not available at the campsites. He had his kit and clothes packed into one of the saddle bags with plenty of room to spare. His bungie cables were ready for the tents and sleeping bags on the rear rack.

He parked his bike and locked his helmet to it as he heard the telltale sound of Charlize's Yamaha YZF‑R1 approaching. There was an odd echo effect, perhaps the sound bouncing off the nearby buildings. Then she came into view and he was surprised to see an identical bike, only this one was blue, riding just slightly behind Charlize's black Yamaha.

The petite woman was wearing her black leathers and a black full-face helmet to complete the look but her shadow was in racing gear to match her bike, blue and white leather with Yamaha emblazoned all over her body.

The two bikes pulled into the lot and Kyle saw both had a small duffle bungied to their 'passenger seat'. So... they had an addition to their group?

Charlize pulled her helmet off and shook out her hair as she smiled over at Kyle a little nervously. Her friend removed her helmet as well and the first thing to catch his attention was the widest smile he'd ever seen, though it also looked nervous. The woman was maybe 5' 6" and skinny except for the extra weight she seemed to be carrying on her chest and ass, like an enhanced hourglass figure. Implants? He couldn't really tell if she was an example of it but he thought it was crazy how much body augmentation he'd witnessed in California.

Her riding leathers were squeezing her breasts up and together so some delightful cleavage was on display. He wondered what she had on under the racing jacket as that was a lot of skin. Not that he was complaining.

Her sandy blonde hair was straight and just reached the top of her shoulders. He thought it was a very flattering cut.

Her mouth though, that was something to behold. It was very wide and full of bright white teeth, currently on display. She had a slight overbite which braces could probably fix but he thought it was a sexy feature. Her fair skin was generously sprinkled with freckles, over her chest and across the bridge of her button nose, and her large blue eyes looked to him then over to Charlize timidly.

"Good morning Kyle! This is Chloe Ryan. She's one of my partners. When I called her last night to let her know I'd be taking some days off she begged me to come along."

"I didn't beg! I didn't!" Chloe gasped, her eyes wide with embarrassment. Kyle couldn't help but smile as he heard the thick Aussie accent in her protests. "I just said I had some days too and Charlize promised me she'd take me riding with her. She's been putting me off since I got my new bike! Isn't she a beaut!" The woman was babbling, likely due to her being so nervous.

"Yes, it's a gorgeous machine," he agreed and saw her perk up a little. She smiled at him then unconsciously covered her mouth with her hand.

Impulsively, he reached out and gently moved her hand.

"Never hide such a beautiful smile," he said as he held her eyes with his and her smile lit up her face as her cheeks reddened.

Charlize was beaming at the two of them. "So, it's ok for Chloe to join us?" she asked.

"Sure, but two things. First, is Chloe aware we aren't going to race? The pace will be for sightseeing." Chloe smiled and nodded happily. "Secondly, my bike only has so much room for carrying our camping gear," he said with mild concern.

The doors were opening so Charlize gestured for them to go inside. "Let's see what's available."

Kyle nodded and gestured for them to lead the way. Chloe went first and Kyle's eyes widened slightly as he watched her bubble butt move in the tight leather. It wasn't huge or flabby but she definitely had two perfectly round orbs trapped inside her pants. He caught Charlize's wicked grin at his noticing and looked away.

They made their way into the camping section and looked at the variety of tents. When he looked at the size of the packed tents, he realized three of them would be an unwieldy load when combined with three sleeping bags. He said as much to Charlize and Chloe.

"What about just getting one four-man tent," Charlize suggested as she pulled out the rolled-up tent. "It packs smaller than three one-person tents and it's cheaper too if we pool our money. I think we'll get a better rate at the camp sites with one tent too."

Kyle looked at her in surprise. "One tent?" He glanced at Chloe and saw she was back to smiling nervously at him.

The petite brunette continued. "It's my first time in a tent and I have to admit I'm a little nervous about it. I think sharing a tent would be less stressful for me." She looked at Chloe. "Have you ever camped?"

"Not since I was a rug rat! And then it was in my Mum's backyard," she said and flashed a quick smile at Kyle.

"So, you'd prefer to share a tent too?" he asked.

That brilliant smile returned and she nodded quickly.

Kyle accepted the four-man tent bag from Charlize and agreed it made sense in terms of its reduced weight and bulk. He smiled at the ladies. "Sleeping bags next." He walked down the aisle and missed them giving each other an excited smile.

They picked out three bags and made their way to the checkout. Charlize picked up the cost as she had a membership and said they could pay their share later.

Outside, Kyle strapped the tent and sleeping bags to the back rack. It worked well. He glanced over at the duffle bags each woman had and suggested he put them inside his saddle bags. The weight was minimal and he had room. They were happy to take him up on his offer and he quickly balanced the load.

"Ok, ready to go. As you know the route Charlize, you lead the way but just remember, I won't be riding as fast as you normally do. That said, if there is a section without any forks in the road I could get lost on and you want to go fast, feel free to race ahead."

"Got it! Let's go!" she replied happily.

True to her word Charlize maintained a reasonable speed, most of the time, and Kyle managed to not lose them. There were a few times when the two Yamahas shot forward to race over a hill and when Kyle eventually caught up, he'd enjoyed the twisty road so much he understood their need to fully experience the ride as their machines were designed to do.

They stopped a few times to poke around in craft shops in the small towns they discovered on the route. They didn't buy anything but they did enjoy the exploring.

Charlize was a flirt. For all her petite size, she made up for it in enthusiasm. She regaled Kyle with stories from her office. The sexy sport celebrities and their hookups with the staff, mostly her, though it sounded like she had some competition in a coworker named Olivia. Each story brought a blush to Chloe's face and Charlize seemed to be enjoying that as much as Kyle's stiffer reaction.

Finally, he thought his dick might break off in his pants so he tried to change the topic. He fixed his gaze on Charlize. "You two seem to ride really well together! You're both obviously skilled riders. Why the initial resistance to riding with Chloe?" That would put Charlize on the spot! Maybe settle her down a little, he thought.

Instead, the little spitfire went on the offensive. They were sitting in the shade of an old tree on a bench finishing their soft-serve ice cream cones. With a mischievous grin, Charlize jumped to her feet, tossed the last of her cone into the trash and tugged the protesting Chloe up beside her. The blonde looked both intimidated and thrilled to be manhandled by the smaller woman.

"Have you seen how she dresses to ride? Look at all these brand patches plastered all over her wanton body! She's like a little corporate whore!" Charlize teased as she cupped and lifted Chloe's full tits from behind to jiggle the large 'Yamaha' embroidered patch across the front of her jacket almost forcing them to jostle free of their confines.

Ice cream cone slipping from her numb fingers, Chloe squeaked and gasped at the rough handling of her breasts and being called a whore. Her face took on an amazingly bright pink tone.

Not yet done with the blonde, Charlize spun her around to present Kyle with that amazingly round bottom once more. "And look at this incredibly yummy ass? Shouldn't there be a big patch across it as well?" Charlize squeezed the orbs hard in her strong hands and Chloe actually moaned in reaction causing the pink complexion to flash to red. "She's always making these slutty sounds too! It's almost enough to make a raging lesbo out of me but I love the D too much to give it up." Charlize looked down at Chloe's ass once more and gave it a fond but hard slap drawing another shocked squeak from the woman.

Chloe was biting her lush bottom lip as she pressed her thighs together. She kept glancing at Kyle then back to Charlize who was back to smiling mischievously.

"How- how much further to the campsite?" Kyle said then realized how that might be interpreted. "I mean, how much more riding until we have to find a restaurant for dinner and then a campsite?" he rushed out.

Charlize paused as if thinking about that then shook her head. "Not too much longer. Another thirty miles, maybe? There's a great biker's bar we usually stop at. They have great burgers and cold beer. There's a campground maybe ten miles past that. I've never been but I understand it's also popular with the motorcycling crowd."

Kyle used a spare napkin to scoop up the dropped cone and put it in the trash with the remnants of his own. He went to hand Chloe another napkin to wipe her mouth. He caught her flustered expression and the heaving of her bosom as she took deep breathes to calm herself. His own thoughts quickly derailed and he found himself gently pressing the napkin to her mouth, running it across her lips to wipe away the creamy mess. He throbbed in his pants as her big blue eyes locked on his.

"Sorry, you had... a little ice cream... there," he muttered, shocked at his own audacity.

She smiled timidly. "It's ok. Thank you," she replied softly.

He could only nod as his cock throbbed again. "Shall we? Get going?" he blurted as he looked away from her lips and Charlize nodded happily.

Kyle walked back towards the bikes, trying to ease the pressure in his pants without being obvious about it. He finally had to stop and manually move his erection as the pinching was getting too painful. He looked over his shoulder at the sound of giggling but the ladies quickly looked elsewhere.

They rode on, enjoying the technical riding on the curvy valley roads as they snaked through the countryside.

Roughly an hour later, they came around the last tight bend exiting a valley and saw a large roadhouse up ahead. There were many motorcycles parked around it and a number of cars as well. As they parked they cast their eyes over the variety of bikes. Racers like their Yamahas, cruisers like Kyles, and everything in between. Lots of choppers too. They locked up their bikes and helmets.

Charlize stepped closer to Kyle and pulled Chloe in next to her so she could speak to them both quietly. "This is a pretty rowdy place. Not dangerous exactly but it would be much easier for the two of us if you pretended that we were your women. This'll keep the more aggressive Romeo's from bugging us."

Kyles eyebrows rose and he glanced towards the front doors. He could see they were already drawing attention. Mostly from men. One of the men was licking his lips as he checked out the ladies in their leathers.

He sighed. He hated jerks like that. Right. "I get it. How do you want to play this?" he asked.

Charlize grinned widely and Chloe picked up on that too. "As aggressive as you can comfortably be. The competition inside can be pretty intense."

He nodded, glancing quickly to confirm the men were still watching, and stepped closer to the ladies to pull them against his body. His right hand immediately went to Chloe's ass and he gave it a squeeze. He did this as he slid his left into Charlize's hair, gripping and pulling it back to tilt her face to his to kiss her deeply. The ladies moaned in unison and he felt Chloe tremble against is thigh. When he pulled back from Charlize's lips her eyes fluttered open as he turned to kiss Chloe. Her mouth was on his instantly and she whimpered into his mouth as they tangled tongues.

Finally, he pulled back from her mouth as she leaned forward to keep his tongue in her mouth. He gave her ass another hard squeeze and she shuddered as she ground herself against his leg.

Another glance to the front door showed that the lip licker and his buddies were stepping inside. Hopefully, they got the message. He turned his eyes back to Charlize and Chloe. They both looked a little dazed.

"Was that ok?" he asked.

"Yes! Yes, that was... really good. Keep that up and we won't have any trouble with the jerks inside," Charlize sighed.

"Sorry, there were some rough looking characters standing by the entrance," he explained. Chloe jumped a little and glanced towards the door as she clung tighter to him.

He got them moving and they made their way up the stairs onto the veranda then into the large building. The noise inside was mostly voices though he did pick up on some country music playing in the background. The ladies stayed close to his sides as he approached the hostess for the restaurant.

"Hi there, table for three?" the older woman asked.

"Yes, please."

"My, ain't you polite," she said with a big grin.

"Costs nothing to have good manners and yields many benefits," he said hugging Charlize and Chloe to his sides. The ladies smiled at the hostess too.

The woman cackled gleefully then looked over her shoulder. "Ok, give me your name and I'll come get ya when your table is ready. I can see one opening up but we'll need time to clean it and set it. You can wait in the bar."

"MacDenny."

"Got it. Go on ahead," the woman said turning her attention to the next people entering the front door.

Kyle walked into the bar followed by the ladies. The tables were mostly full here as well but the bar was almost empty. He walked to the end closest to the entrance as he spotted the lip licker with his two buddies at the far end of the bar. Unfortunately, they were seen as well. He caught the frowns sent in his direction. He didn't want to get into a fight and saw the bar had a bouncer to ensure civil behavior or consequences.

The bartender approached and he caught the ink covering almost every inch of her skin from her neck down. "Hi honey, what'll it be?" she asked with a slightly raspy voice.

"Whatever beer you have on tap that's cold and thirst quenching," he replied with a smile. He looked to the two ladies who nodded. "Make it three."

"Coming right up!"

Kyle took a seat at the bar while Charlize and Chloe took the last two stools to his left so he was between them and the men eyeing them. The noise and the crowding wasn't as bad in the bar but it was still early.

"Here you go, hun'. Should I start a tab or are you here for dinner?" The bartender asked as she placed the beer before them.

"We're just waiting on our table," Kyle explained.

"Right, we'll just add it to your bill then," the woman said with a smile and Kyle nodded to her thankfully.

While not a big fan of beer, it was cold and had no bitter aftertaste. He grimaced just a little as he swallowed.

"Thought so. Punk's a fake."

Kyle turned his head to look at the speaker and wasn't surprised to see the lip licker. He really needed a better name for this guy.

"Don, let's go," one of his friends smartly said as he kept an eye on the brute by the door.

Ah, there's the name, Kyle thought. He felt no urgency in using it as the man hadn't actually engaged him in conversation. He studied him to see what his next move might be.

The guy was about his height, maybe five years older, and solidly built. He was sporting three-day growth of beard and smelled three days ripe in his leathers. There was something in his eyes though that raised the hairs on the back of Kyle's neck. The man was aching for a fight.

"It's not happening," Kyle said wearily.

"What isn't?" Don growled.

"I'm not going to get into a fight with you. I don't want it. Your friends don't seem to want it. The bouncer doesn't either but you know he'll be the one finishing it. You won't get the girl, either of them. There's no 'win' in this for you or for anyone. I'm sorry. That's just how it is."

"He's right, Donnie. Let's just enjoy our beers, for fuck sake," Don's second friend piped in with an agitated tone. That seemed to break through the man's directionless anger. With a snort, he turned away and walked back to the other end of the bar. Kyle nodded to his friends and went back to his own beer. Unfortunately, he had Don's stink in his nostrils and that soured his taste buds.

"What's the matter? Don't like the beer?" the bartender asked as she stepped closer.

"No, it's good! I just have this... scent in my nose. Where's the restroom?" he asked.

She pointed him to the back corner.

"I'll be right back," he said to the ladies and they both smiled and nodded to him, impressed with how he'd defused the fight so calmly.

Kyle made his way into the men's room and quickly washed his face and snorted the cold water a little to dull the scent. He was drying his face and hands when Don pushed his way into the men's room with a murderous glint in his eye. Kyle stepped back and watched Don's fists come up as the man smiled menacingly.

"Geezus, what's broken in your head?" Kyle asked in frustration. This could get really ugly.

Don's first punch was well telegraphed so Kyle leaned back. As it swished by, he launched himself forward and hammered his own fist against Don's solar plexus. There was a deep thump as he transferred his weight through his arm into the man's diaphragm.

Kyle skipped aside and watched as Don dropped to his knees and struggled to suck in a breath as his muscles locked up. Kyle moved to the sink as he looked back at the gasping man.

"Seriously Don, I don't want to fight you but if you don't promise to fuck off and be good I will finish this." Kyle said as he washed his hands again.

"Ffff... sshh... fuuuk... you."

Kyle kicked out his foot and caught Don on his ear launching him face first into a nearby sink. Cartilage snapped and blood gushed from the man's broken nose as he crashed bonelessly to the bathroom floor.

He made sure Don was still breathing then left the washroom, keeping an eye out for the man's friends. He made it all the way back to the bar but there was no sign of them. He looked to Charlize.

"What happened to the two guys Don was with?" he asked.

"They had an argument with him, got pissed off and left. Why?"

He waved down the bartender as Charlize and Chloe watched him curiously.

"What can I getcha?"

"Can you call for an ambulance? It seems that angry fellow fell and hit his face on the sink in the washroom." Chloe gasped in surprise.

The woman rolled her eyes and bellowed for the bouncer. "Pete! Cleanup in the bathroom."

The bartender walked away and Kyle took another sip of his beer. He frowned as it was warm.

"Table for MacDenny!"

Kyle turned and raised his hand. The ladies fell into step behind him as he followed the hostess to their booth.

When they were finally alone Charlize leaned forward. "What did you do to that guy?"

Kyle looked uncomfortable. "I took care of it." When they just stared back at him in frustration he sighed.

"I tried to talk him out of getting physical but he wouldn't listen. I was really lucky that he wasn't very good. I'm not a fighter but I knew how to disable him. He still wanted to fight so I... kicked him face first against the sink. Busted his nose... knocked him out." He looked a little ill.

1...45678...23