Shifting Gears

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He smiled and nodded to her as she left then went through the rest of the paper. When she returned Kyle caught Fiona watching him pensively. He turned to her and she glanced away.

"No. If you have something to say I don't want you feeling that you can't. Be honest."

She looked back with a slightly pained expression. "I have no right to ask this."

He smiled. "You don't want me to have sex with Marion."

She relaxed a little then the pained look came back twofold. "Am I that transparent?"

He shook his head. "No, I get it. She's a competitive person who also happens to be a man eater. She wants what you have. I don't have to have sex with anyone. Like I said, I'm not hiring myself out as a stud service. I'm not going to be mean to her but I'm ok with saying she can't have me until you say it's ok. That might make her a little upset, especially if Gloria proves to be indiscreet."

Fiona smiled to herself as she thought of how Marion would take being told she had to get permission. Her smile grew into a grin. "Actually, that would be perfect."

"Ok, it's settled. Let's go get you that helmet."

They looked up the address for a local motorcycle shop then Kyle had to endure another white knuckle trip back down into the valley. Soon enough they were parking outside a large, single story building with the company banner bolted to the wall above the door. Kyle shrugged and they went inside. He took them directly over to the racks of helmets.

Fiona saw which ones he was looking at and saw some smaller helmets on a nearby rack. "Couldn't I get one that didn't completely swallow my head?"

"Do you know what a flying beetle feels like when it hits your face at 60 miles per hour? Not to mention what happens to your skin when it's blasted with that high speed wind for hour after hour."

She raised her hands in defeat. "Say no more." She looked back at the rack and saw a white helmet with a silver tribal tattoo design on it. "I like this one," she purred.

"It's a good one too. Excellent ventilation and protection. It looks like it might fit. Try it on," he suggested. He showed her how to put it on and saw a salesman approaching with a practiced smile. Kyle shook his head at the man as the helmet went over Fiona's eyes. He got a nod from the man who changed direction.

Kyle turned his attention back to Fiona and checked the fit.

"It feels snug!" she said, her voice muted from inside.

"Any discomfort? Anything poking or squeezing your head in a bad or uncomfortable way? Any gaps?" he asked.

"No."

He pressed on the chin of the helmet as she looked at him in surprise. "Is your face or nose pressing against the inside of the helmet?"

"Oh! No."

"It seems like a good fit. Do you like it?"

She blinked at him as she realized they were done. She nodded her head. She lifted the helmet up and off and looked at him with a pout. "Our shopping is done?"

"Oh no, if you want to ride with me all the way to Las Vegas, we still have to get you into some leather," he said with a smile.

Her pout turned into a wicked grin. "I like the sound of that!"

They checked out the offerings in the shop but quickly discovered with Fiona's overly generous chest finding a jacket that fit was going to be a challenge. Seeing this, Kyle did some research on his cell and discovered their best bet was a shop in LA.

"We can do that! Make a day trip of it!" Fiona grinned.

The drive was pleasant enough as they didn't encounter any outrageous delays and soon they were pulling up to the shop Kyle had sourced. They were still on the northern edge of Los Angeles but Kyle was already amazed by the size of the city.

"LA's a big place then," he remarked to Fiona who grinned.

"Uh, yeah. It's big," she said, giving him a playful roll of her eyes.

Then she fastened her eyes on the storefront and looked back at Kyle with a questioning look. "A fetish shop?"

"They're a custom leather apparel shop. According to the customer comments they cater to ladies with... generous bosoms," he responded a little defensively. "We need something that will fit but also has room inside for layers as it can get cold riding a motorcycle."

They made their way to the large iron clad doors. Kyle opened and held the door for Fiona and followed her inside. The lighting inside was far more subdued than the bright summer sunlight outside so it took a moment for their eyes to adjust. Once they did they looked around in wonder at the sheer variety of clothing made of leather. Ranging from the soft suede woman's business jacket to bondage restraints.

"Oh my! This is a little daunting," Fiona said nervously.

Kyle gave her a reassuring smile and gestured towards a rack of leather jackets.

An older man with close cropped greying hair and a trim tailored suit approached them with a professional smile. "May I offer assistance?"

Before Fiona could refuse Kyle nodded and spoke for them. "Yes, thank you. We're looking for a leather jacket for her that would be suitable for wearing on a motorcycle. It needs to fit her proportions well and have room for layers underneath in case of cooler weather."

The man gave Fiona an appraising look then nodded. "Certainly. Follow me please."

They walked further into the shop and noticed the further back they went the more fetish oriented the products hanging in the racks became. The man seemed to notice Fiona's unease.

"We keep the sports outerwear back here as well," he said with a gentle smile.

They stopped before a display of jackets and the salesman ran his fingers along until he plucked one from the selection.

It was black with numerous buckles and straps around the sides and back. Kyle immediately saw the purpose of the straps and smiled at the salesman.

"The lady's upper proportions are generous so a jacket to fit both top and waist will be a challenge. This jacket is adjustable and still offers excellent protection. In typical use I would recommend a smaller size but this one will allow for under layers yet still look fashionable."

He took the jacket from the hanger and handed it to Kyle who moved behind Fiona to help her put it on.

With a nervous smile she let him slip it on her arms.

He moved around to the front with a slight smile on his lips and pulled the zipper up, watching how the jacket lifted and squeezed her tits together gently. The leather was good quality and would protect her tender skin should there be an accident but it was supple enough to form around her curves without uncomfortable pinching.

With only the zipper closed, the jacket was still fairly loose around her stomach so he moved his hands around her to the clever buckle system arranged on the back. He tightened them two at a time, left and right side together, working his hands upwards from the bottom buckles to mid-back. Each brief tug caused Fiona to gasp quietly as she kept her eyes on his. She wasn't reacting in discomfort but in anticipation of the next tug. The jacket was forming to her body without restricting her movement or breathing, like a leather caress. The snug lower half acted as a base for the upper half to support the weight of her tits, relieving some of the load from her shoulders and back. It also had the delightful effect of putting her eye-catching cleavage on display, when the zipper wasn't all the way to the top.

Fiona was biting her lip as her pussy tingled madly. Kyle was looking at her so hungrily she was almost oblivious to the presence of the salesman.

"This jacket fits very well. I think you look stunning in it! Take a look in the mirror," Kyle suggested, stepping back.

She almost moaned aloud when he took his hands from her hips but she caught herself. Cheeks glowing a hot pink, she turned as directed and faced the large mirror. She gasped in surprise as she looked so fucking sexy in the jacket. She wanted it. She turned halfway to admire the... wicked buckles on the back. Fuck, she felt so naughty! She knew it wasn't bondage wear as it didn't have any rings for restraints bolted on it nor did it restrict her movement. But it suggested... possibilities.

"Are there matching pants?" she whispered.

"She'll need riding chaps and gloves as well," Kyle directed to the salesman who was smiling gently as he turned to retrieve the other items.

"Chaps?" she asked, nervously.

"If you get leather pants you'd have to keep wearing them when you reach your destination. Chaps go over your pants to protect you but you can take them off and be comfortable after the ride. Not that I don't think you'd look sexy as hell in leather pants but they don't breathe well and can be a little uncomfortable in this heat," he explained.

She smiled self-consciously and he caught her embarrassed expression.

"What?" he asked.

"I thought you wanted me to wear the chaps with nothing underneath," she whispered to him.

Inside he was grinning like a fool but he kept that from his face. Instead, he considered her words thoughtfully. "Not while we're riding. In the bedroom, yes."

When her eyes widened in shock, he couldn't keep the grin from slipping out and she saw it.

"You little devil! Making me all nervous!" she blustered but she couldn't keep her own smile hidden. He pulled her into a hug and she only pretended to resist.

The salesman returned with a selection of chaps and Fiona immediately pointed to the ones with buckles that matched her jacket. He also had an assortment of gloves and she took a little longer to find a pair that she liked.

Fiona paid for their items, thanked the salesman and headed outside to the car. "While I recommend it for the protection it gives, you don't need to wear the leather if we're just riding around in town. The helmet is a must," he stated firmly and she nodded to him.

Once they were seated he turned to smile at her. "Where to now?"

"Lunch!" she exclaimed with a smile that made him suspect it was going to be more than a street dog from a cart.

-=-

An hour later Kyle had come to the conclusion that there was no such thing as a casual lunch in Fiona's world.

They were seated at a lovely table outside watching the rich and famous carrying their shopping bags from the shops of Rodeo Drive in Beverly Hills. The restaurant's host was extra attentive to Fiona and she'd even had a visit from the manager. Then there were the other patrons of the restaurant who dropped by to say hello. Much double cheek, air kissing was happening and Fiona was drinking it up.

Kyle learned her parent's hotel in Beverly Hills was very well respected and gave her serious clout with this crowd. Everyone was especially pleased to hear she was once again single, some even went so far as to hint they might call on her, only after Kyle was introduced as her new 'friend', of course.

He began to find himself the target of their scrutiny as he was seen as potential competition for their ambitions. If he read their expressions correctly most found him lacking. He was sure these suiters would be far more aggressive in pursuing her than him but none came across as genuinely interested in her.

When they were finally alone he leaned forward and caught her eye across the table. "You have some potential dates on the horizon."

She made a brief sour face as she shook her head. "No one worthy in that bunch," she sighed then looked at him more closely. "But you knew that didn't you."

He gave her a gentle smile and shrugged. "Not for me to say. You're able to make your own decisions. I have my opinions but you never asked me for them so I'll keep them to myself."

She nodded as she struggled to contain her pleased smile. "If I asked for your opinion of them?"

"I'd offer it."

She let the happiness show. "Tell me."

"This is just my personal read but not one of them appeared to genuinely care about you. There was an almost predatory ambition in each of them." He paused to see if she was offended but it looked like she wasn't hearing anything she didn't already know. He relaxed. "You can do better."

She raised her glass and he touched his to it. "Agreed," was all she said.

They enjoyed the rest of the lunch and Kyle spotted a few more celebrities passing by.

"You don't seem that impressed. I thought you would get more excitement out of this lunch," Fiona said with a little pout.

He looked at her in surprise. "Oh! I'm sorry! Should I be more effusive with my delight at seeing my favorite actors?"

She giggled at his serious expression. "You really aren't star struck at all, are you!"

"Hey, I'm enjoying this! I do appreciate seeing them. It's a little surreal actually," he said with a grin then shook his head. "Here... they're just here to shop like everyone else. Why would I interrupt that just to tell them I enjoyed their performance in the last movie I saw them in? I'm sure they get that from so many others. Maybe they'd just like to do their shopping in peace. If I saw them on the red carpet I might wave to them and ask for a picture. I think they kind of expect it at those venues."

She watched him with a smile on her face then just shrugged as she had to accept he was who he was.

They finished their meal then wandered arm in arm down Rodeo Drive amongst the people Kyle admired in silence.

Once they'd had their fill of window shopping they made their way back to her car and cruised along Sunset Strip and saw the sights before heading back to Santa Barbara.

As Kyle enjoyed the view he relaxed back in the seat. He was surprised to see he was actually getting used to her driving. His stomach grumbled a little as the art piece they'd called lunch had barely been enough to keep one of those teacup chihuahua's alive.

"Was that you?" Fiona asked with a raised brow.

He glanced at her and caught her smirk. "Yes," he admitted as he shifted in his chair.

"Maybe you'd like something a little more substantial for the last meal of the day?" she asked.

"I wouldn't argue against the suggestion," he said.

She snorted then nodded.

Once back in Santa Barbara she took him to a steak house and he feasted on a huge ribeye with a baked potato and steamed vegetables. He gave her a look of bliss as he took his first bite and only pushed back when the slab of meat was consumed.

"Ugh, I'm completely full and need to hibernate for a month or two," he moaned but he couldn't hide his deeply satisfied smile.

"Let's get you home then," Fiona said and pretended to help him across the restaurant to the exit. He shook his head but enjoyed the feel of her soft breast pressing against him.

The drive home didn't take long and soon they were pulling into the garage.

As Kyle stepped from the car big hands grabbed his upper arms and dragged him backwards out onto the driveway and spun him around. He barely had time to lean away as the big fist drove in to slam into his left cheekbone. His head snapped back and he heard screaming in stereo with an answering snarl. Then he was being tossed to the driveway. He just recuperated from that when the toe of a big boot caught him in the stomach. That was too much and Kyle lost the dinner he'd enjoyed so much.

He heard an angry growl moving back from him and more high-pitched screaming bit he was too busy retching to really understand who was making all the noise. Finally, the pain began to ease and he began to make sense of the arguing.

"God dammit, Roger! Leave him alone!"

"You shut the fuck up, you cheating whore!" Deep voice. Kyle winced and cracked an eye open to see a really big man in sweat pants and work boots glaring at Gloria who was standing by the railing on the landing above them.

"Back off! I've called the police!" That was Fiona.

"I don't give a rat's ass who you stuff in your dirty hole but keep his cock out of my wife," Roger yelled.

"Hey!" Kyle tried to yell but it came out as a croak.

Angry eyes turned back to him and he tried to kick Kyle in the face this time.

Kyle had had enough of being kicked so he leaned to the left, caught and lifted Roger's leg up as it passed by and sloppily drove his left fist into the man's balls. It wasn't a very powerful punch but sweat pants have a minus ten armor rating.

Roger stumbled as he grabbed his injured dangly bits and stepped into Kyle's pool of sick. The traction of his boot met its match and his feet slipped out from under him. He went down hard and cracked his elbow on the solid asphalt. The big man squealed in agony.

Kyle pushed himself to his feet and wobbled as Fiona rushed up to brace him.

"I- I didn't have sex with Gloria," Kyle gasped as he caught his breath.

"BULLSHIT! She told me!" Roger bellowed from the ground.

Kyle looked up at Gloria who was moving her lips but wasn't making any sounds. He looked back at Roger.

He was confused but he wanted to clear the misconception. "She told me you wouldn't... use your mouth on her. She said she always wondered what that felt like and asked me if I would... do that for her."

"WHO GAVE YOU THE RIGHT TO TOUCH MY WIFE! SHE'S MARRIED TO ME!" Roger screamed at him as he tried to get to his feet but red and blue light started to paint the area as a cruiser pulled into the driveway.

Kyle rocked back as the man's words made him recall the anguished look on Carl Burkette's face as he confronted Kyle with his fears about losing his wife to the younger man. His own words about 'not being an asshole' suddenly resurfaced and kicked him in the balls His nausea surged. Fuck. He was an asshole. As the policeman approached, Kyle locked eyes with Roger.

"You're right. It was wrong and I'm really sorry. It was a dick move. I'm an asshole," he said sincerely.

Roger's face showed confusion then some of the rage slipped away. He was still pissed but he saw the target of his fury agreed with him. He snorted in frustration then winced as his elbow really hurt.

"What's the trouble?" the policeman asked.

Nobody spoke but everyone shared looks.

"Who called it in?" the officer sighed.

Fiona stepped forward. "I did."

"And?" the policemen pushed.

Kyle shook his head then looked away. Roger blinked at him in surprise.

Fiona picked up on Kyle's mood pretty quickly and faced the officer. "It's over. Just a misunderstanding. It's settled now. Thank you for your assistance."

While he didn't seem convinced he nodded and eyed the two men to see if there was any fight in them. They seemed tame enough. "Try to contain any further misunderstandings. Understood?"

Kyle nodded immediately and Roger slowly joined in.

The police officer looked down in distaste. "Somebody clean that up too." Kyle nodded and moved to the garage where he saw the hose.

With a final glare, the officer made his way back to his cruiser and backed out of the driveway.

Kyle returned and turned the hose on the mess.

Roger walked up to him and stared into his eyes. Kyle shut off the hose and waited.

Something passed between the two men and Roger leaned a little closer. "Stay the fuck away from my wife."

"Yes sir," Kyle said quietly.

"It's not his fault!" Gloria called down from above.

"Woman! This is between him and me," Roger growled and Gloria just pouted.

Roger tipped the soles of his boots one at a time for Kyle to hose them clean. Then with a final nod to Kyle he moved away to climb into his caddy. The man drove carefully away as Kyle went back to hosing down the driveway.

The women silently watched him put the hose away when he was done. Fiona decided to leave her purchases in the trunk for now so she just closed the garage door and followed him upstairs.

Gloria was wringing her hands as she took in the black eye Kyle was sporting.

"I'm so sorry!" she cried.

Kyle paused as he passed. "Why did you tell him we had sex?"

She looked miserable. "He was ignoring me again."