All Comments on 'Shifting Ground Pt. 02 of 02'

by payenbrant

Sort by:
  • 20 Comments
Hiding_in_PortlandHiding_in_Portlandalmost 7 years ago
Loved it so far

And I would love to read more of these two..... but oh well. It was a fun.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago

You two need to make another bet. This is a wonderful story. I realy would love to read more of it the end was way to short we all need for this to continue. Please!!!!

bearsladybearsladyalmost 7 years ago
Absolutely perfect!

I'd say your bet was paid in full. What wonderful characters. You always seem to come up with stories that keep us guessing until the end and this one is no exception. James is a primordial man? Have to admit I didn't see that one coming. Now that I think about it, I've don't remember ever running across one before.

I'll sadly accept these characters are done. I guess this way I can picture them having awesome adventures traveling the world.

Although a thought​ does come to mind...would Stacy have a litter? Would they be all shifters? All primordial? A mix? Hmmmm.....

P.S....love having Mine..Yours on my shelf. :-)

cantfightfatecantfightfatealmost 7 years ago
Aww... we don't get the breeding?

I was looking forward to that part.

Epilogue? Part 3 of 2?

chip812chip812almost 7 years ago
Dang!

You should lose bets more often. This story was awesome. Plus, now there are tons of ways to build on (or off) this story.

payenbrantpayenbrantalmost 7 years agoAuthor
Okay Okay OKAY! Sheesh. LOL

...I get your points about continuing it. But I can't continue this particular story, at least at this point in time. I have some other stories I am working on that I will be publishing. For money, because I am poor.

It sucks being poor...sigh!

I am glad you guys have liked these stories though. This is not the last time we will be seeing these characters though. There will be cameos, and maybe more coming up. I can't say I will never write about them again because who know what the future holds. ;-)

Sincerely,

Payen Brant

SciFurzSciFurzalmost 7 years ago
Get used to it :-p

There's something about the non-erotic stories that attracts more interest and desire compared to erotic stories it seems. Even here on Literotica. ;-)

So prepare to get more praise and pleading with every piece you write. :-)

Rud1GirlRud1Girlalmost 7 years ago
My thanks to the Goddess known as she...

May she work her magic again. Seriously though I stopped reading this 5 times - I actually did housework voluntarily and repeatedly, anything to prolong the pleasure. I'm now going to read it again.

On another note, is there any reason I can't buy mine yours on Kindle in Oz?

Rud1GirlRud1Girlalmost 7 years ago
Scratch that Kindle question

Now proud owner of Mine ... Yours - purchase worked on the desktop.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
great story!

I've been reading stories on the site for years now and you're one of the few authors I've ever bookmarked

kjohns2001kjohns2001almost 7 years ago
Noooooo!!!!!! You can't leave us wanting more!

If you don't write more I'm going to put a hex on you! Your friend should trick you into another bet, and cheat if necessary to win! This is too great a story, and the characters too wonderful, to just abandon without a second thought. Seriously, there are just not enough authors out there writing decent stories, much less thrilling ones like this one, to have talent like yours go to waste. Please write more of their story, please!

hentaikittenhentaikittenalmost 7 years ago
Great story!

I really enjoyed this. I'll have to look for your published works. And maybe even pay for some. I say maybe only because I too am poor.

PercySledgePercySledgealmost 7 years ago
Thanks!

This is a good one, Payenbrandt!

I'm sorry to see that this is a one trip (or rather, a two trip) story. I enjoyed it immensely!

PMS, Primordial Man Syndrome! Ha ha! Imagine all the fun you can have thinking up stories about those two!

Yes, I am trying to make you change your mind...

By the way. It is interesting to see how your writing and style has evolved!

I've read Mine Yours at least 8 times the last year, it is my "slow down and shut down the brain" story at night...

StaukerStaukeralmost 7 years ago
Re: kjohns2001

I agree!!!!!

SilenceDancesSilenceDancesover 6 years ago
I want more

I really want more of this. It was the best I've read in a while.

tentaclesforalltentaclesforallover 6 years ago
It might have been on a bet...

However, it turned out to be a really lovely story in its own right.

I know that these days you are more interested in writing publishable material, but there is potential here to still be explored and I wouldn't mind seeing this story continue.

If you really do chose to leave Literotica behind, I for one will be sad to see you go.

At least keep us informed as to your continued progress and material published elsewhere so we can keep an eye on you.

Good luck with Mine, Yours, Ours... I for one can't wait to see what you come up with next!

Hale1Hale1about 5 years ago
Very well done

And she's right, for this story at least, that is the perfect ending.

JacktacularJacktacularover 2 years ago

So happy you lost the bet, that was way good

StrixalucoStrixalucoabout 2 years ago

Well this was different! I am not quite sure how I like it personally - but it was definitely well written.

And certainly not the worst thing to do for losing a bet.

UncertainTUncertainT6 months ago

Lovely story that rally was attention grabbing.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous