All Comments on 'Shifting Perspective'

by Biochem

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
candaules_candaulescandaules_candaulesover 8 years ago
HOT!

Nice story and very well written. Quite arousing for me. I have had a vasectomy myself and I find the idea of my wife fucking other men, darker men very hot.

Thank you and I look forward to your new stories.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Interracial

So sick of interracial. Its at this point disgusting. Can't we just get anormal story.

LUSTYWHEELSLUSTYWHEELSabout 6 years ago
Awesome story

please write more about them. Also she lets him cum far to often. he should rill a dice to see how many weeks or months between chances to be unlocked. I hope she fucks well hung guys until she is pregnant

widowedidiotwidowedidiotover 5 years ago
mixed child?

I think this is a very stupid story. While I agree that every husband that has a vesectomy without consulting his wife first deserves to be made a cuckold, It should not be for his pleasure. She should just have affair after affair and then tell him and let him burn. What I consider stupid is they not considering the color of the child, What happens when that child goes to school and the other children learn of his moms affair during her marriage? What happens to her other children when they get taunted because even though their mother had black baby their father still stayed with her? What about her neighbors? Their sibling? Their parents? His work? her job? Not all companies tolerate cheating amongst their employees. To many things can go wrong just because he couldn't be man enough to take care of her first.

tazz317tazz317over 5 years ago
A DOUBLE HEIGHTH OF CONCEIT

he dont tell her and she didn't mention it to him, TK U MLJ LV NV

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous