Shifting Perspective

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Andre replied, "Do you have any large condoms?"

Mary thought it should be up to Tim, so she asked, "Tim, you ordered the condoms. Where did you put them?"

She was a bit surprised by his response, "I never did order any condoms, so I guess he will have to bareback you."

She looked at Andre and he assured her that he would pull out. He slowly began to slide his massive black cock into her pussy. Mary could not believe how much Andre filled her up and stretched her pussy. It felt amazing. She began cumming on Andre's cock. She found herself talking dirty to her husband as Andre's big cock slide in and out of her.

"Andre's cock is so big and fills me like yours never could, Tim. I am so glad you asked me to do this because this is how I should be fucked. Maybe that vasectomy was for the best. I need to be filled and stretched. Oh....I can't stop cumming."

After what felt like forever, Andre started to tense up and pull back. "Don't stop," Mary begged.

"I have to pull out because I am close to cumming. You might get pregnant."

"I don't care. I never want this feeling to stop!" Mary exclaimed.

Andre pulled back and looked at Tim, who said, "Just give the woman what she wants."

Mary felt Andre breathe a sigh of relief and pushed back into her. She kissed him on his mouth as he thrust into her. Andre had come down a bit from the brink during the exchange between the three of them. He fucked her for another few minutes before unloading deep inside her unprotected pussy. Mary felt fulfilled and after they all recovered, she kissed Andre before he left.

"I'll see you again," she whispered into his ear.

Andre got up and got dressed, then untied Tim. Andre turned back to Mary and tossed the key to her and then left.

Mary turned to Tim and said, "If you do one more thing for me, I'll give you a very special treat. No eating me out yet. Go get my dildo and fuck me with it until I cum again."

Tim did as she asked and as Mary got closer to cumming again, she asked Tim questions about how he felt about what he saw. She could tell he was super turned on and she screamed as she came yet again. She unlocked him and said, "Come here and fuck me, like a good husband."

As Tim slid into here, Mary thought she could barely feel it and that she would certainly need bigger cock in the future. Tim came harder than he had in years, knowing full well that if his wife ended up pregnant, the baby would be half-black.

12