All Comments on 'Shifting'

by Lycandope

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
dapidapiover 10 years ago
Post more

Hope you'll be posting more of your Process stories here.

LiterKnightLiterKnightover 10 years ago
Nice

Awesome work, as usual. A little bit of awkward phraseology, but other than that, it was great. Always nice to see a new one from you. Good work. Keep it up.

LycandopeLycandopeover 10 years agoAuthor
Thanks!

I'm afraid this was another quickie so editing and phrasing is sure to suffer. An artist I like (wwbot) did a piece I thought was cool (called 'Shifting' - that's where the story name came from) and so I meant to write a little quick 2 paragraph description for him. .... but I can't seem to not write a story without some background and so forth and it turned into a story. However, it was 5 hours from inception to minor editing so, yeah, no doubt awkward phrasing appears. I'm actually trying to slow down a bit on writing so that even shorter quick things don't suffer so much. We'll see.

@dapi - what do you mean?

redlion75redlion75over 10 years ago

so she ust for no reason at all turns into a werewolf?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
But...

This was awesome and well written, and I absolutely loved the descriptions and the changing but... why did she change into a werewolf in the first place? The change seems really immediate, so it would have to be that she was bitten/infected right there in the bathroom... I don't get it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Good

I loved everything about it except the lack of the explanation how she became a werewolf. Would love to see a sequel!

LycandopeLycandopeabout 10 years agoAuthor
Hmmm

Is it really that much of an issue to not explain how she became a werewolf? I guess I figure the draw is her change and the sex and all of that rather than the background history. Am I wrong in that regard? What's the draw of knowing how she became a werewolf?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userLycandope@Lycandope
8/2/2023 - Not sure if it matters but, I've come out as a transgender woman and am transitioning. I go by Heather online but Lycandope is still me and what I typically prefer :) ----------------------------------- 1/7/2019 - I have a Patreon where I post my newest stories. I'...