All Comments on 'Shimmy Shack'

by ThomasPain

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
melsdadmelsdadabout 6 years ago
Briliant

Enjoyed every image your well chosen words created in my mind. Thank you for your excellent submission.

I hope to one day be able to create such a pleasing story.

HappyInTNHappyInTNabout 6 years ago
Vivid setting

The scene you described was vivid, allowing me to picture it clearly. Very erotic story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Story

A good story well told . Thank you .

CandiCSCandiCSabout 6 years ago
Great story

Hot yummy story with great descriptive writing!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

WOW!

One of the very best stories that I’ve read on Literotica!

It’s hard to write good erotica. Sadly, it’s more rare than not on here. But there were so many emotions weaved into this story - love, doubt, fear, reluctance, power, domination, humiliation, submission, confusion, awareness, arousal, lust, passion, satisfaction, compassion, respect and desire - that it was a great pleasure to read. I’ve read hundreds of stories on here over the years. But every now and then I am in the midst of a really well-written story when I just smile appreciatively. I loved how this story progressed from a naive, young girl trying to make it on her own, to a sister resolved to doing whatever it took to spare her brother, to a hugely arousing sexual coming out and an acceptance of who she now wants to be. And I love when an author can convey so much without having to say it. Cyndi had earned everyone’s respect. She reluctantly did what she had to do, submitted unreservedly, and found herself on the other side.

And she won over Joe. Thanks for the great read!

I wish there were more of this story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous