Shipwrecked - A Need to Survive

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Bray123
Bray123
188 Followers

Then the hands were sliding over her breasts that hung out freely and swayed with her leaning position. No longer did she feel the irritation from the line of perspiration under her breasts, the warm dry smoke swirled over her body, her face, her legs and hair. It was in her lungs as well, making her giddy and reckless.

Lucy thought briefly about Bertie. Was he still alive? Was he injured somewhere? Would he come to rescue her from whatever fate awaited her?

She tightened her grip on her supports to stop herself from falling. She no longer cared about Bertie, she was close to ecstasy right now.

The rhythm of the movement on the flesh just to the front of her vagina (which her mother hadn't mentioned at all) increased until her knees weakened. Now she couldn't breathe or speak for several seconds, until the sensation subsided.

She realised that her grip of the testicles had tightened during her throes. The man must have been in pain but showed no reaction. She relaxed her fingers but then her hand was taken from the man and returned to the tree, so she was able to support herself more easily. She was bent further over, so that her face was close to the smoke and her bottom exposed, then the object was removed from her vagina.

It was swiftly replaced by something else, which she swiftly realised was a very stiff penis.

Now the chanting became co-ordinated and in time to the rhythm of the thrusts entering her. Soon the tree was vital for support as she was being pounded from the rear. One thing she was sure of - sex with Bertie had never been like this.

The hips bouncing against her ass became more forceful and swifter as the chant sped up and then

with a final powerful drive, the action froze and she could feel the organ pulse inside her.

***** ***** ***** *****

Dwi stood looking at the beach. The typhoon had brought gifts from the gods which were scattered across the sand on the high water mark. There were wooden boxes of strange goods, polished round poles, sheets of thick, heavy cloth and tangled lengths of rope.

He lived on the other side of the island which was more sheltered. This side was exposed and the fishing was not so good but there were frequently sea creatures swept up during storms that were edible and could be taken back to his family. However these items before him were most unusual and he was wary, staying next to the trees in case he needed to escape from danger.

In his culture there were stories of a Goddess who lived in the winds and provided bounty to keep the world alive. This supply was surely from her and proof of her existence. She looked down as the sun did, watching over her peoples. One day she would show herself and she would be recognisable by her blinding white skin.

As he cautiously studied the contents of a round casket, he noticed a pile in the sand. Perhaps this was a dolphin washed up. But then the pile stirred and a maiden with amazing white skin as foretold in ancient legends stood up and gazed around. He hadn't noticed her immediately as her skin matched the crushed white coral beach.

Was this the Goddess? The whiteness of her complexion was unmistakeable. She had hair of the sun and a huge pair of jutting breasts that could provide nourishment to all of the peoples of the world. He had never seen such a pair, even though the females on the island were always uncovered. There was no need for artificial covering; the climate was warm and even. The only items normally worn were the penis-gourds for the men, which served to conceal any state of arousal as well as restraining unnecessary movement which could cause injury whilst running or falling.

Normally a woman growing up would have been with child many times over at her age. To be childless would indicate that she was barren, and such women rarely had large breasts that stood out so far.

This was an impressive female by any standards. A flat belly and small pink nipples showed that she had yet to suckle a baby. But she was from the Gods so that made sense. All the nipples that he had ever seen were dark brown, from a lifetime of exposure to the sun. She had untrimmed pubic hair; a wild triangle that partially masked her female parts, except that due to the fairness of the colour the skin was visible through it.

He adjusted the gourd that held his penis up and out of the way, and allowed the cooling air to circulate around his testicles. There was an instinctive reaction from his body within the gourd, perhaps he had been chosen to mate with her - fertilise her womb for future generations. By the feel of his penis it would be a pleasurable task.

He stayed concealed amongst the trees as the Goddess walked into the sea and washed herself. She flicked her golden hair so that it flashed in the sun and ran her hands over and underneath those incredible breasts. She examined some of the gifts on the sand, looked about at the sea from whence she had come, then strode purposefully towards the hillside that led to the village.

The Goddess had not looked in his direction and he stayed out of view amongst the trees. When it was clear that she was walking to the village he ran swiftly through the trees to warn everyone of the arrival. Once he had passed on the message he returned to monitor the woman during her march.

Initially the other villagers had not believed him but when they saw her striding down the hill they were convinced. They did not doubt his word then.

A feast was quickly prepared and whilst the cooking progressed a ritual of accepting and honouring the Goddess commenced. The proper rites of accepting the provider of good fortune were vague, but clearly would feature the worship of her body and acknowledge the inherent sexuality of her function. So they gathered huge quantities of the herb that smouldered to give a hallucinogenic smoke and lit a fire under the rocks that would give the heat required.

The celebration was led by Adhi the King, and as such his reproductive organs were presented to the hand of the Goddess for symbolic blessing which she accepted together with a carved phallus of jade. She was adorned with the crown and mask of the Goddess, then had taken the ornament into her body and endowed it with an awesome orgasm that would be the envy of all of the women present. It would have supernatural properties for evermore.

Then Dwi as her finder was afforded the privilege of being the first to partake of her vagina. The holy chants accompanied the removal of his gourd, to reveal his stiff cock, bursting with readiness for the task. She had arched her back for the perfect angle as he had entered her. The sight of her labia stretched around him as he had thrusted deeply was sending him over the edge.

A childless woman knelt by the side of the white one stimulating her clitoris all the while. This female would be blessed by the joy that she gave, and in return would hopefully provide her husband with a strong male child.

His wife Sukma was watching from amongst the circle of women. She was chanting with the others, intoxicated by the smoke and the fermented drink that they had all consumed. She would have a raised status from being married to the first man to mate with the deity, and beamed with joy as she observed the jealous glances from the others.

Normally Lastri, the wife of Ahdi took pride of place in any such ceremonies, but today she was side-lined, a mere spectator in the crowd. He saw her chanting with the other women.

Soon Dwi closed his eyes and expelled his seed into the female spirit who accepted his offering with the dignity it deserved.

It was decided that the Goddess would be made welcome by every family on the island and enticed to remain for as long as possible. Only prosperity could result from this visitation and the longer it lasted the better.

Later, everyone agreed that it made no sense for the Goddess to wear the mask that represented herself. Adhi was the one who had suggested it; it was a silly idea and was the start of his downfall. The mask was removed and cast aside.

***** ***** ***** *****

Lucy lay recovering her sensibilities. Her legs were trembling and she felt sticky. One of the women led her to a hut and she was shown a mattress to sleep on. The night air was cooler but she slept soundly despite the constant loud chirping of insects in the trees.

In the morning she was given another meal and shown where the washing facilities were. She found that she was expected to perform her natural functions into the stream without any privacy but as she kept reminding herself she was no longer in England and was lucky not to be drowned.

The spot was at the bottom of the slope, below a dug-out pool where people were washing themselves. Further up the hill was a small cascade where women held their bowls to collect their water.

She wanted to search the island for any sign of her husband or any other survivors but she had no way of explaining this. The bay that the village overlooked contained several fishing boats dragged up on the beach. These were primitive dug-out canoes with out-riggers but she saw them being used confidently in deeper water, even where there were still some rough waves left over from the storm.

She could not sail one by herself; she had no idea how to control boats. So she walked back to the beach where she had landed and stood all day staring at the sea, hoping for signs of a craft of some sort. But she saw nothing besides more of the debris that had been washed up.

When the sun started to set she made her way back to the village. She had no idea what to do, except that she didn't know what else to do - if that made sense. So she was grateful when she was greeted by the man who seemed to be the chieftain.

The man was shorter than her and was accompanied by his wife who was clearly in charge and told him what to do. Lucy was led his hut where she was pointed to a bed of dead grass. The man then proceeded to maul Lucy and seemed to expect her to sleep with him - and incredibly in the presence of his wife.

Lucy was horrified at the prospect and struggled free, running from the hut. She had no idea where she was going, but she didn't wish to stay in that place with the scrawny bloke and his dominant wife. So she tore through the trees until she was exhausted and lost, with breasts sore from bouncing up and down.

She spent that night huddled under a bush on the hill, with insects screeching and crawling over her.

In the morning she returned to the beach to look for signs of other survivors, but there were none. She was ravenously hungry and dirty from her night in the woods, so she washed in the sea and in the evening reluctantly walked back to the village.

Her head was spinning. She needed to eat, but could not survive by herself in this strange land. She decided that she would do whatever she needed to do. Perhaps it would be necessary to turn to prostitution for food, she had come from an industrial town and had known ladies who had fallen on hard times and become what were known as 'hussies'. If it meant giving her body to old men she would do it.

***** ***** ***** *****

Dwi was returning from a day's food gathering in the forestry with his brother. He had a bundle of fruit and roots that would be cooked into a meal by his wife.

He was worried. The chieftain Ahdi had been spurned by the goddess and perhaps this was a foretelling of disasters. The white lady had returned to the beach from whence she had came, to the shame of the entire community. She had been watched continuously by one person or another as she studied her sea. Now she was reversing her steps and coming back to the village - who knew what she would do? Perhaps he would make an offering of food.

He stood before her, with his brother Triago sheltering behind him. The coward.

He held out a gift of fruit and she stopped to examine it. She took the offering and bit into it. However it had a thick rind which needed to be removed to reveal the succulent flesh and she did not seem to know this. He took it back and ripped a piece of rind away with his teeth, showing her the juicy food within. The Goddess devoured the edible flesh.

He saw that she had red skin. This was surely a sign of how much she had been angered; he had never seen sunburn before.

She accompanied the two brothers to their hut. Dwi's wife Sukma was surprised and delighted to see her again. Surely a personal visit from the Goddess would impress anyone.

The Goddess accepted more food in the form of the boiled roots, then settled down for the night on the bed of grass. She was shivering, yet felt hot to the touch. Sukma lay with her and wrapped her arms around the white body with the red shoulders.

The Goddesses breasts were still cool to the touch and she felt their firmness, imagining how they would provide for a nation. The nipples stiffened to her touch, but the deity was not willing to be hugged. She rolled over and fell asleep, opening her milky thighs wide so that her female parts were on display. This was a body that would surely procreate the world.

***** ***** ***** *****

Lucy was burning up and needed to lose heat. In her fever she rolled over so that the cool grass was on her shoulders and she could open her legs to the fresh air.

After a while she slept.

Morning came and Lucy was half-dreaming. She felt Bertie's arm around her and there was a cool draught around her groin. She slid Bertie's hand onto her pussy for warmth.

Slender fingers spread her labia wide, then rested enticingly on her opening. The fingers found the piece of flesh that she had discovered two night ago and she began to move her hips against them.

Her own hand found a belly with soft-yet-firm flesh that she stroked to encourage the motion of the fingers. As her dream became more vivid concerning Bertie and a forthcoming orgasm, she slid her hand down the belly into the patch of soft hair to find his stiffness. She would run her fingers along his shaft then tickle his balls, which would send him to a frenzy.

Instead her hand continued underneath without finding any male organ, but then entered a hollow area of moistness. Her finger entered a welcoming aperture and sank deep inside. She heard a sigh and opened her eyes.

Bertie was not by her side. There was a tattooed face of a brown-skinned woman, who didn't mind having the fingers of a lady inside her vagina. The woman had a beaming smile and was happily giving and receiving the attention. The woman's purple-nippled breasts were full and looked as if she had recently given birth. They were not nearly as large as Lucy's, of course but were quite generous compared to those of the wife of the chieftain.

Behind the woman was the man who had met her on the path down from the hillside. His penis sheath was removed and he was sporting a proud erection. The woman took Lucy's other hand and placed it on the man's penis, wrapping her fingers around it.

***** ***** ***** *****

Sukma was deliriously happy. Her birth canal was being hallowed by the White Goddess from the Sky, and her husband's penis was being blessed simultaneously. Her recent string of miscarriages would end now. Soon she would give birth to fine children for Dwi and no longer would she be pitied by the other women.

Indeed, as the favoured ones, they should be the new head family. Adhi and his shrill wife could take their orders from her now, and they could look enviously upon her good fortune. Hah! This was her day. Her husband would even wear the biggest gourd to show his importance.

She set to work on the clitoris of the Goddess. This was a celebration of the coming of fertility and regeneration. It was her duty to worship at the shrine of female sexuality.

***** ***** ***** *****

Lucy gently stroked the penis on offer. This was not anything that she would have contemplated a week ago, but if this is what it took to get food and lodgings, it wasn't so bad. A woman could quickly adapt to survive.

Lucy settled back to even enjoy the experience and concentrate on being able to recall every second. As she lay back her finger withdrew from the woman's vagina and when she placed her hand to rest her head she had a whiff of a musky scent.

The woman had no shame, nor hint of jealousy. Who was she exactly; wife, girlfriend, someone else?

There was another man sleeping in the room. Lucy had no idea who he was or how he fitted in with the family. He was too old to be any offspring and too young to be the father of either of the others. He was probably a family friend, she decided. He said little and was being bossed about by the others. In the meantime she was being massaged gently between the legs and it was the most exquisite feeling that she could imagine.

~**~

The next day Lucy stayed in the hut whilst her sunburn settled down. She was kept supplied with food and drink as the quiet man went out constantly for supplies. The skies were now clear and the sun was unbearably hot if she stepped out of the shade. She watched the villagers as they went about their daily toil, searching for food. Some went fishing, some went into the forestry for animals, fruit, vegetables and seeds.

There were a few primitive fields where some crops were growing, quagmires of mud with some grass-like plants. She watched as women churned up the mud with wooden sticks; a couple of them were using one of the pieces of spar washed up from the wreck, which was more efficient than rough bits of tree.

Later she returned to her beach. Still there was no sign of life but she collected a few metal tools from a carpenter's chest. There were some signs of rust but they were still sound. That evening she found a small plot of ground and used a chisel to gouge a furrow in the soil, then plant some seeds that she had saved from a fruit, something unfamiliar, round and orange.

The woman with the tattooed face led her to the stream for a wash. Her hair was thoroughly rinsed and her head massaged, then she was taken her back to the hut and the woman started decorating her. Her hair was brushed back and disconcertingly her pubic hair was combed and brushed, using the spiky skin of some exotic hedgehog or some-such animal. Soon all her hair was glossy and fluffed. Then a bowl of thick white liquid was brought and it was spread over her boobs and into her pubic hair. It was cold on her skin of her labia and her thighs were kept apart until it had dried.

A chain of flowers were draped around her neck and between her breasts, around her back and back under her breasts again. She saw that her boobs were encircled and framed, emphasising them. Her nipples however had not been painted and poked out pink and fresh.

***** ***** ***** *****

Sukma watched curiously. The Goddess was scratching the soil using the shiny spike that had been delivered in the box on the beach. The spike did not snap as a wooden tool would. This was a hard material that defeated the earth. Was this Dewi Shri, the Goddess of rice, fertility and regeneration? Surely it must be. This was justification of all those endless sacrifices of fruit to the spirits, all the ceremonies and praying that some people may have thought were wastage. She had never considered such heresies and now her home was receiving the benefit of the piety. Dewi Shri was normally depicted as having wings, but perhaps that was an error, a flight of fantasy.

It was curious that the Goddess seemed modest about her femininity. None of the women hid their labia - what was the point when every woman had those parts? It was as pointless as a man hiding his testicles. Without them he would not father a baby so it was really important for a woman to see that he had a good pair. A large or small penis was of less importance and the size of the gourd only reflected a man's status and symbolic ability to provide for a family.

Bray123
Bray123
188 Followers