Shipwrecked - A Need to Survive

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Bray123
Bray123
188 Followers

She, like all of her people did not have a large amount of pubic hair. But the Goddess did, although it served little purpose in shielding her parts. The pale colouring allowed her to be seen almost as if she had been bald.

Perhaps in future she would emulate this presence and lighten the bodily hair with the white mixture.

Now she was sowing seeds from the fruit just as the women sowed rice in the paddy fields. She was returning the fertility to the ground, this was something to learn from. This would form a ritual in the future culture of the people.

In any case, there were preparations to complete for the evening's celebrations. Tonight was to be the marriage of a young couple. The Goddess would have to be the centrepiece of the night and the newly-weds would be immeasurably exalted by this presence. Their union would be fortuitous in the extreme. Normally they had a carved wooden representation of the Goddess but now they had the real thing.

She was taken to the stream and all of the earthly dust washed away. Her body was anointed with the white clay from the spring at the base of the mountain, that fed the island with the water of life. Not that she needed much of the clay to appear white, but it was part of the custom.

The holy garland was brought by two maidens who had been braiding the flowers all day. It was entwined around the shoulders and breasts of the deity, framing and highlighting them. The bright red blooms were a symbol of joyful procreation and on this night of the full moon, also an indication of rebirth that signified a life of prosperity.

The Goddess was led to the top of the mountain where this most sacred of procedures would occur. Her feet were tender and the coarse undergrowth cut her feet somewhat, but when she reached the high peak and could see the entire island she gazed in awe at the sight. Sukma was brought to tears to see that her land with was viewed with such pleasure.

The young couple were stood before Ahdi, who was still king although his days were surely numbered. Ahdi led the chants of consecration as the other villagers gathered and joined in until the noise was overwhelming. It was a celebration that demanded that the men removed their gourds, so they removed their belts which were discarded behind them in the darkness. They stood naked with their wives, their penises whitened with clay forming a line of ghostly members.

The bride and groom had been daubed with the white paste, the colour of fertility. The bride's young perky breasts and pubic mound shone brightly in the moonlight.

The ritual proceeded with singing and dancing, several maidens writhing in the gloom with skin shining and young breasts highlighted; their dark nipples contrasting and all the more obvious. Bowls of the fermented liquor were passed around and consumed, and soon several of the throng were joining in with the dance. The smoke from a bonfire of herbs was wafting across the site and filling the lungs of the dancers as they breathed heavily.

Then Dewi Shri, as everyone was now calling her, was invited to endow the couple with her blessings. She was brought to the centre with everyone around in a circle. On an alter was a large fish. It had been freshly caught and glistened in the moon's reflection. The fish represented nourishment and strength, being the main source of protein on the island.

Ahdi took a bone knife and cut the fish across in a single motion, to the approval of the gathering. It would have been a poor omen to have required two or more strokes. He took the head and showed it to the moon, then gave it to the Goddess Dewi Shri.

The groom stepped forwards and his bride took a bowl of water and washed the clay from him, smoothing his penis between her palms. By the time she was done he was quite erect and gleaming. Then the girl sank to her knees and slowly slid the head of the penis between her lips. Deliberately she licked the very last traces of clay from the head, then took more and more of the shaft into her mouth.

When her lips finally reached his belly so that his full length was extended down her throat, she withdrew in a smooth movement and stepped aside.

He knew what was expected, even if the Goddess was strangely ignorant. He inserted his penis into the head of the fish so that it protruded from the mouth and she was shown how to move it to stimulate the man.

She quickly caught on and moved the fish's head to masturbate the groom, as the men around sang and took hold of their own penises. The song was slow and gentle to begin with, but the tempo soon quickened as did the movements of Dewi Shri and the spectators.

The bride lay on the alter motionless, looking up to the moon. The music rose and fell, rising again with increased excitement. Eventually the groom reached his own crescendo and released his seed through the mouth of the fish over the belly of his bride.

Around them, the rhythm of the men faded as each one in turn achieved fulfilment, lines of semen snaking across the beaten earth towards the alter.

At last the gathering became silent until none of the men were moving; all had performed their duty. Then the fish head was discarded and the Goddess introduced to the bride, who spread her thighs in readiness. Her painted groin had a wet streak across it from her groom's ejaculation and the Goddess placed her hand on the damp triangle.

The bride moved her hips and the Goddess understood. She found the tiny nub of flesh under her hand and moved it gently, then with increasing tempo. The smoke from the fire still billowed across the scene and the effect on the bride and the Goddess was powerful. Soon the girl was panting and writhing.

Ahdi showed the Goddess how to insert two fingers into the girl and vigorously manipulate her vagina until she orgasmed with a scream. Everyone was happy; the ceremony was now complete and both husband and wife had been blessed by the Goddess, who was absolutely definitely the great Dewi Shri.

***** ***** ***** *****

Lucy joined the procession as everyone trooped back down the hill. Her flowers had been removed and draped over the couple, binding them together for eternity. This was the weirdest evening ever. Never in her life could she ever imagined even a prostitute - and especially herself - engaging in such a depraved and grotesque practice.

In her naïve and sheltered world, she was under the impression that 'fallen ladies' assisted gentlemen with their needs, such things as their wives would not comply with. Mostly, she had surmised this meant enthusiastic sex. She had been a willing wife to Bertie, had enjoyed their night-time encounters and wanted more. She could not imagine that her darling husband would ever require such services.

However in this island community the population had a different attitude to sex. They rutted like animals without shame and partook of the most bizarre customs. She had vowed to survive this shipwrecking and she would. But who knew what further obscenities lay ahead?

Her breasts and pubes were still painted white, her pink nipples showing through the pigment like puppy-dog noses. The nipples rose as she glanced at them in the moonlight. She had become completely used to walking around naked in this land of the unclothed. How soon it had happened; it was just another inexplicable thing. She had not been nude in the presence of others since she had last been in a school gym changing room.

Soon they were back at the village and naturally she entered the hut of Dwi and Sukma. They followed, accompanied by Triago the shy brother. He settled down to sleep in his usual position in the corner.

Sukma looked at her, expecting her to join her and her husband in the usual place. But she wanted to wash away the clay before sleeping. It was dry and cracking, irritating her skin. She walked back out and down to the stream.

~**~

Lucy stepped into the cool water and sat on a stone to let the mud rinse away. It rose in a cloud from her body and then as she sank deeper the flakes on her breasts floated off. However the buoyancy of those large globes kept some of the skin dry and she had to push them down to submerge them.

She heard a rustle from the nearby undergrowth above the babbling of the brook. A slight movement caught her eye and she sat still, trying to assess what what was in the bushes. Was there a mad axe-murderer stalking her in this most vulnerable state?

Lucy decided that boldness was the best defence. Slowly she rolled over into the deepest water so that only her eyes were in the air. She swam across towards the bush and quickly rose, dripping and trying to maintain balance on the muddy bank in the darkness.

Swiftly she lunged into the greenery and nearly fell over the man concealed there. Instinctively she kicked out and was rewarded by a squeal of pain. The man rolled onto the riverbank clutching between his legs and Lucy realised with satisfaction that she had found the man's most sensitive spot.

He looked into her eyes, pleading. It was then that she recognised Triago, the quiet man.

~**~

Lucy bent down to inspect the damage. Triago was lying helplessly and petrified and seemed unable to move. She eased his hands away from the injured organs and found that his gourd covering had fallen aside, showing an erect penis. Presumably the young man had expelled his seed with the others at the mountain-top but with the vigour of youth was ready for more.

Gently she cradled his testicles. They were warm but didn't appear to be too badly harmed. At this early stage there was no swelling, but that of course would take time. The man leaned back to allow her ministrations as she stroked the skin and his cock twitched in response. He was still covered with the white clay, so she tried to wipe it away for a better look in the moonlight.

It was impossible to get rid of a great deal of the cloying paste with her fingers, so she pulled him into the stream. After a quick wash, she was able to study him better. He looked scared but still had his erection. She felt his scrotum again and realised that her immense chest was pressing against his face. His nose was buried in her cleavage and his breath warm on her ribs.

Lucy felt the need to laugh. There she was stark naked holding the balls of a man with his face pressing between her tits. Swiftly she caught his shaft and squeezed firmly.

His eyes opened wide with frightened surprise. She giggled out loud. The guy was an innocent, probably he had never been with a girlfriend.

Lucy's mood changed. She slowly fondled the penis and eased the foreskin back. The head shone brightly red even in the darkened valley. She gently enclosed it with her finger and thumb and with her other hand pulled his head firmly against her breasts. She felt him shudder with desire and then his lips were on her nipple, sucking.

She felt a maternal instinct, wanted to give him the milk of life as sustenance but of course she couldn't. This insignificant fellow, a weakling amongst the hunter-tribesmen was needing a mother. Suddenly she had a power over another human, instead of being led around and told what to do. She had been treated as a whore so far during her stay, now she was free to do as she wished.

She sat down on some grass, opening her legs to him in a quite wanton fashion. She pulled his head down and spread her pubic hair apart to reveal her most intimate area. He found her clitoris and instinctively sucked on that instead.

Lucy relaxed and allowed the young man's tongue access to her vagina. He complied and ran his tongue along her opening; she found herself moving so that he would probe between her labia and further inside. She was soon gratified when he did just that, exploring her body to the greatest extent that his tongue could reach. She squirmed with pleasure and raised her backside from the ground to give him further depth.

She felt his breath upon her clitoris and immediately desired his attention back there, so pushed his head back. When he latched onto it she pulled his face so hard into her flesh that he struggled for breath. She didn't care, this was sex on her terms and it was the first time that this had ever happened to her.

She didn't allow him to pull away any further than a short breath required, but kept him there endlessly playing with his tongue and sucking in turns.

After a while she desired a deeper penetration so pulled him up onto her stomach, wrapping her legs around his waist. However she was disappointed to discover that he had spent so long pleasuring her that he had gone flaccid.

She reached underneath to hold his testicles again, then quickly masturbated him but it was no good. She could not raise him like that.

She sat up and rolled him over onto his back, kneeling over his face so that he could suck on her again as she fondled his cock properly, as she had learned to do with her husband. After several minutes some pressure returned to the penis and she turned around to squat over it, pointing the organ at her desperate vagina.

She held the cock in position and sank down squeezing it to ensure that it didn't deflate again, but her aim was off and it pressed into her clitoris. It took another couple of attempts before she discovered that she had to place it an inch or so further back to find her passage. Suddenly it was bliss. The organ slid easily into her lubricated body and she took it all in a single stroke, sinking down on her haunches.

She gazed at his face, now with a faint smile on his lips. She realised that she had a similar expression; slowly she raised herself and sank again, savouring the feeling of fullness.

Lucy repeated the movement, faster so that her breasts bounced above him. His eyes fixed upon them and it amused her. The poor sap was fascinated by the sight of her knockers rebounding. Obviously he was a virgin. The normal tables were turned; she had the power and he was submitting to it.

His breath was getting shorter; she didn't want this to finish so soon so she reached underneath to grip him, feeling the softness of her own loins contrasting with his firmness. It worked - he relaxed and she was able to continue. This satisfied her even more - he would come when she allowed him to, if at all. Maybe she wouldn't bother letting him come, she hadn't decided. In fact, she didn't care if he did or not.

As she continued, she felt her own orgasm build. This was fantastic, she had no guilt and all the control. Recklessly she allowed herself to go over the edge. She felt her body tense and grip the cock, enjoying the sensation of it deep inside as she rocked forwards so that her clitoris pressed against the bone just above his penis.

She carried on, not letting her excitement subside. She would control that as well. Eventually she found herself running out of oxygen and took the decision to let the orgasm fade. She leaned forwards gasping for breath, her breasts dangling against the man's face again. She had satisfied herself and was content.

Slowly Lucy stood and swept her hair back. Her lungs still hadn't recovered fully and she stumbled back to the hut. She wondered if Triago had come inside her; she felt underneath with her fingers but there was no sign of semen dribbling from her. She didn't care either way, she decided. She felt full of life and ready for anything. With a spring in her step she found her bed and lay down but it took ages to fall asleep.

***** ***** ***** *****

Triago lay in the undergrowth. The Goddess had mounted him, taking charge almost as if she were raping him. It had been a magnificent sight, those immense breasts silhouetted against the stars as they ricocheted and bounced. Her warmth as she took his penis into her body had surprised him; he had not expected that. She had fucked like some men fucked a captured woman, without regard for his enjoyment.

Afterwards she had walked away, swinging that ass that he had admired since he had first set eyes upon her shining with the moon. Like another moon. Strong thighs white in the darkness, she had taken him as if draining the manhood from him. But he was confused. Had he lost his virginity? He had not finished. If he had done so, would it count anyway if she was not of this world?

He was sore. He had honoured the bride earlier with his seed and now he had been manipulated into unfulfilled sex. His knob ached and he was tired. He rose to his feet and walked back to the hut.

***** ***** ***** *****

Lucy woke with a headache. She lay, not wishing to raise her head listening to the sounds of movement around the village. Her mouth was dry and she had a tenderness between her legs to remind her of the activities the previous night.

The woman Sukma handed her some food and a bowl of drink as Lucy pondered how Triago had acted. It was apparent that she had some power over him, perhaps it was her breasts that had impressed him so much. It was obvious that no women on the island had a chest like hers.

Automatically she sat back, breathing in to suck in her stomach and stick out those breasts. Then she practised the pose, perhaps she would use it to her advantage.

After breakfast she walked back to 'her' beach, looking for anything further of value. There wasn't. Anything worthwhile had been retrieved by the islanders and dragged to the village.

Then it occurred to her that she would have a commanding view of the ocean from the mountain top site, so she found the path and started climbing.

She was correct; she could see for miles from the peak. But there were no boats other than the local canoes that she now realised stayed within the line of waves that marked the reef. There were no ships visible other than the wreckage, now almost completely disintegrated. But in the distance she could see a mountain peak, grey and shadowy, surrounded by clouds. Her heart leapt, perhaps there was hope after all for her beloved Bertie.

~**~

A couple of weeks passed. Lucy spent her time repeatedly inspecting the beaches for debris and information, then the view from the mountain top and the village folk as they went about their lives. The seeds that she had sown were sprouting in a line; growth was fast in that climate.

The sail had been dragged back to the village together with the rest of the flotsam and she organised the men into draping it over her hut and tying it tightly down. It was a big improvement over the flimsy vegetation that had been blown away in the storm so easily.

Triago had retreated into his own world, speaking little and she realised that she hadn't had sex for a lengthening period. The longest period by far since she had been married. Then her period started, and Sukma showed her the way of local women, remaining confined to the hut.

A few days later she was free of the 'curse' once more and was allowed to walk about once more. She realised with some surprise that her feet had hardened and she was now able to walk easily about without suffering cuts in soft skin on the soles. She had also developed a tan all over her body.

Previously she had only a reddened triangle on her chest, where her low-cut tops showed her skin to the summer sun, but she now had a gentle glowing brown that extended over her bottom and thighs, areas that had never seen sunlight in her life.

Her hair was bleaching in the sun; not just her head hair, it was all over. Already fair, she was now blonde. She had also lost more of her modesty. Everyone had seen her intimate areas surely, just as she had seen theirs. Most of all no-one cared, she knew.

The duration of her period had further extended her time of abstention. Now she came to think of it, she was getting horny. She watched the menfolk carry out their activities, eyeing up any prospective mates. Ahdi was horrid; she wasn't going to have him. There was another man, called Afa. He was a good climber of trees and had strong legs and arms.

Bray123
Bray123
188 Followers