All Comments on 'Shipwrecked Ch. 02'

by Indigo21

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Romance???

Loved the story, but ending was too tragic and left us in suspense. As a romance I expected some form of happy ending or closure to the story. Does Ari move on? Find someone else? fall in love again?

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Bad ending

The story itself was great but I think you should rewrite the ending, I personally hate when stories end badly. you could also write another chapter where the friend comforts her and helps her with the baby and eventually they fall in love and live happily ever after.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
wtf?

this ending sucked! you killed a beautiful story when you killed Mark. Boooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
GAH!

I agree. The story is great. Being a huge fan of happy endings, I abhor this one, but it's an ending none the less. Must admit it was rather unexpected. I feel like I just lost rent money on the slots. But either way, extremely well written.

toby9790toby9790over 12 years ago
Sort of ruined a great story!!

The first chapter was great, but the way you ended this one really ruined it. I think you can see that by comparing the rating of the first chapter to this one. I hope you fix it by writing a 3rd chapter. toby9790.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
New ending

So sad why kill him ....

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
boo

You are one hell of a crappy writer. With am ending like that it needs to be moved out of the romance category.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Too much long tiresome sex got in the way of the story. You should have cut the sex by 2/3rds, and extended the story by triple. It could have been good, but you botched it.

RosilinRosilinalmost 3 years ago

Why would you do that? Do you hate us?

Just...... why?

burningloveburningloveover 2 years ago

I have never given 1 star until now! After reading chapter 2 of your series, all I can say is that you may need a lot more luck to succeed, because this story shows how an author can destroy his/her chance to have a following.

I will never favor you

Burninglove

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

What a disappointment

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous