All Comments on 'Shipwrecked Sister'

by atomicwarpig

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
Made me spray!

The description of Jennifer's hairy young body made me so freakin' hard that I could barely finish the story.

I would love to be stranded with a a babe like that - I think we all would.

davidwattsdavidwattsover 19 years ago
more goodies

Hope you start writing again soon.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
One sick dude!

I don't know where you hail ffrom, atomicwarpig, but to get off on underarm hair! That's utterly disgusting! And the way you fixate on it in your story is sickening!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Keep up the good work

This is one of my favorite stories on the site. Incest and Hairy girls are two of my favorite things. Ignore the Asshole above me, some people just can't get their heads out of their own asses and appreciate that everyone has different tastes.

sheikurbootisheikurbootiover 11 years ago
Yeah, your sick!

oh fuck, I just sprayed too!

guess i'm sick too!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Not quite

I really like this but it just isn't quite there. A canoe wouldn't have gotten them far out to get that lost, even in a storm. And Uncle Terance alive and entering the harbor in a PT boat just has he came is just too, too convenient. I really like her hair. My wife was hairy like that. I suggested she start wearing those ankle length dresses and discontinue shaving and she did. What a turn on. We wore 'wet suits' to the beach to swim, so she wouldn't feel different, and her hair wouldn't show. These are some of the inconsistancies, and if you can fix them, I like this very much. It is a good, coming of age story for two young people who get to explore their early sex lives with someone they already love. This is a good thing. One's first time should always be at home, or at least with loving family. Not in a motel room with another virgin.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
agree

The other anony is right. This is a good read, but it is just a little short of a really great story. The canoe is definitely lame. No two ways about it. No canoe or sea kayak could get them lost enough to spend weeks stranded on an uninhabited island. The discovery of their sexual, as well as emotional, attraction for each other is good. Amazing how many island stories there are where the woman always has silky smooth legs and the guys beard is never mentioned. But uncle terrance's appearance juuuust as they're consumation happens there on the beach and them starkers is just too much. Would like to give this five stars because I like it, but besides the brother and sister things just don't even come close to adding up.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Hot But

I love the bro/sis and natural hairy. I don't think you had to have the rescue right at that moment, took away from the bliss of the whole thing. Try again.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
More much more

Needs more chapters pregnancy babies

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
?

You lose 2 stars from not cumming in her pussy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago
Ship wrecked???

A canoe!!! IDIOT

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

He should of unload in his sister knocked her up.my sister started having affair together fucking her found out I knocked her up we moved in together to this day have three kids together she doesn't shave her cunt hair told me she wants to have sex with are three boys once turn 18 tak all three of them sametime once they get older

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous