All Comments on 'Shipwrecked, Survivor, Slave Ch. 03'

by The_Bear_Man

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
The Bear Man?

More like the Weasel Man

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Awesome!

This story is amazing, with a fantastic premise, a great setup and good writing. I can't wait to read what happens next!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Good work!

I can't wait to find out what happens to the islanders!

jkimjkimalmost 15 years ago
aiiiiiii

No one writes like this author! He has this gyrl juicing with anticipation! What supplies can he possibly find on the island to complete the enslavement? gyrl can hardly wait! Write faster, Sir!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Nice work

Love your stories. Please don let her enjoy it though. Nice when she stays uncomfortable and unwilling. Great work, look forward to your next stories. (By the way, dont take too much notice of those people who hate non consentual stories, yet can't stop reading and commenting on them.)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Good Story!

It is such a pity, though, that the first comment was made by one of the little old ladies of all ages and both sexes who get their panties in a twist over maledom/femsub fiction. And it's good to hear from gyrls who get _their_ panties well-juiced reading this story, invalidating the feminista commissar's viewpoint that no womyn _really_ enjoy this!

Cindy1001Cindy1001over 1 year ago

Normally, I like Non-Consent/Reluctance stories. But somehow, I cannot stand the two little twits abusing their factual position of power. Good luck with your story, it's well-written, but I will discontinue reading.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

So Manny words for this chapter. Infantile

Juveniles. Ridiculous. Childishj. And those are the nicer words

I would have started with "beneath me". I won't bother to read anymore of this drivel

Someone, somewhere thinks this is great, and I probably wouldn't like them either.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous