Shipwrecked, Survivor, Slave Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mollie began to lose herself in the movements and the music, and she continued to dance, teasing the boys by letting first one bikini shoulder strap and then the other drop sensuously. She turned around, throwing her head back and lifting her leg. Her smooth thighs flashed seductively. She continued to dance now moving around the bamboo pole, but had stopped stripping.

"Don't stop Moll," warned Neil, and in an instant she unhooked the bikini bra clasp, which was at the front of the garment and, holding the front of her top in place, did a few more gyrations. She then pulled the cups of her bra from her breasts and peeled them back to reveal her slightly less tanned, naked mounds, capped with dark and amazingly hard nipples that stood out proudly. Mollie held her bra top as she danced and her breasts bounced gently.

As she pulled her arms back to let the bra slide off of her arms, her tits were thrust forward. She was lovely. Again she placed her hands on her head and continued to dance. Her whole body gyrated gently as she moved and shook her tits for and at them.

Mollie saw Pete's fingers playing with the keys on his laptop and knew that they weren't satisfied yet.

Her hands came down over her nipples and then descended to her own tender thighs. She let her fingers graze over her hips and her mound and then, sliding the top of her panties down a little more, she revealed the top of her silky, dark public hair. As she turned her body, she hooked her fingers under the sides of her bikini bottoms and drew the soft material up into the crack of her ass, revealing her smooth, tanned cheeks. They were magnificent. It was a good move and much appreciated by the boys.

As Mollie continued to dance, she watched Pete's fingers closely. They were moving constantly doing something as he watched the screen. Then she realised -- he was filming her from his laptop. Fuck, no! Mollie hadn't seen a camera and thought this show was just for the guys on a here and now basis. But they had it on film and she was in with them even more deeply!

"You're filming me aren't you?" She said. It was more of a statement than a question.

"Of course we are," replied Neil, you didn't think we would miss keeping this show for posterity did you? Now fucking strip bitch and don't keep us waiting much longer."

Her despair now complete, Mollie slid her long fingers into the front of her bikini pants and then hooked both of her thumbs into the front of the skimpy garment. Pulling the soft material from her body, she flashed it open a few times and then she slid the bottoms down over her flaring hips and to her ankles. As she bent forward, her breasts swayed beautifully. Then she stepped out of her bikini, lifted her body and was left naked before them. Mollie stood almost defiantly with her legs slightly spread and her hands hanging loose by her side. Her firm breasts stood out proudly as the boys gazed silently at her magnificent body.

"Very nice indeed." Neil complimented her. "You have a superb body Moll." He continued, as he drank in the naked flesh of the Asian girl before them.

"Please may I have a drink of water?" Mollie asked so politely with her eyes averted towards the sand and her head angled downwards that it was hard to refuse her.

"Move your hands Mollie!" Neil shouted, scaring Mollie into moving her hands away from in front of her groin where they had automatically gone once the dance was over.

"Shall we permit her a drink Pete," Neil could see that Mollie was parched and her lips had become wrinkly and dry. Pete agreed that they should.

"Off you go then little Moll," And bring us one back too. Oh and walk slowly, we want to watch your naked ass!"

Mollie knew that she would not get her clothes back just yet and so having to set off naked was not a surprise to her even though she still felt thoroughly exposed and embarrassed. Mollie made as if to head towards the water vat.

"What do you say Mollie?" mocked Neil, speaking to his co-islander as if she was a little girl. Mollie looked up at the boy and said,

"Thank you?" not certain if that was the right answer.

"Thank you, what Mollie?" Mollie shook her head.

"Master, Mollie ... from now on if ever you are permitted to speak to either Pete or myself you will address us as Master understand?"

Mollie looked shocked and horrified but knew that she had no option. She nodded her head.

"Yes what?" yelled Neil, getting right into poor Mollie's face.

"Yes ... Master," replied a humiliated Mollie, and with that she quickly turned and headed for the water leaving the boys laughing in her wake. She knew where she was going and it took her only seconds to get there. Then Mollie looked down.

"Oh no, please no ..." she sobbed.

"Looking for this?" Pete stood behind her holding up a key. The water vat had a plug in the end of the tap which they were supposed to replace after use in order to stop bugs crawling into it. But it was lockable too and Pete had the key, well both keys in fact, only now Neil had one too. The only person who could not get a drink when she wanted was poor, hapless Mollie.

Mollie nodded, "Yes please ..."

"Yes please what?"

"Master, yes please Master."

"Okay." Pete reached down and unlocked the tap and poured 3 cups of water, before locking the plug again. Mollie drunk hers so fast that half of it spilled down her bare chest.

"Please may I have more water ... Master," she played the game just right. However,

"No, you may not you greedy slut!"

Mollie's lip began to quiver. Not only did they have her clothes and controlled access to her food and water, but they had called her bitch and now slut. This was turning into something too awful for words.

"Right Mollie, back to the pole, we've not finished yet," they set off, "but you will crawl in front of us slut."

Mollie let out a groan of despair, but knew that she had no option but to comply.

"So crawl bitch, and remember that we are filming everything, so every second that passes puts you more under our control." Neil growled.

Mollie sobbed as she got down onto all fours and crawled away in front of the boys. Neil smiled at Pete as they looked down at her pert little bottom and swollen pussy staring back at them.

They arrived at the pole and Mollie was ordered to stand.

"Do you want to put your bikini on?"

"Yes please ... Master," she said quietly.

"Okay put it on. We've gotta go and make a clearing and then make a seating area, and if we do that now then Pete gets some good film for his bosses and the less we have to do as the week goes by."

Mollie quickly dressed herself in the 2 brief garments, grateful to be able to restore her basic modesty.

Neil put his arm around Mollie's shoulders and ordered her to smile as Pete stood in front of them filming their apparent enjoyment as they walked together smiling away from the beach.

******

It was now late afternoon. The clearing was cleared, and the rock and bamboo seating area had been built. In fact Pete lent a hand even though he was not supposed to. Neil and Mollie lay on the sand, tired and sleeping lightly. Pete had wandered off to edit some of his film.

Neil was woken by Mollie nudging his arm.

"Please, Neil, please I'm hungry. I've not eaten all day."

"Ask properly."

Mollie had wrongly thought the whole 'Master' stuff had just been for earlier, but apparently not.

"Please Master; please may I have some food."

"Don't know. Let me think."

"Oh fuck, I'm gonna be sick if you don't let me eat soon."

"Eat me then!"

"What?"

"Suck my cock -- you can even have all of the protein your efforts produce, how's that?" Neil laughed.

"Fuck off," dissented Mollie, "I've had enough of this!"

"Okay suit yourself, but that attitude won't get you any food or water and will probably result in launching the internet porn career of little old Mollie Wan-Chu."

"Please Master, don't make me do that ... I've never done it before."

"What, never?"

Mollie shook her head.

"Okay then I will save 'that' for some other time." The stay in her 'execution' did not fill Mollie entirely with relief; she didn't want to have to suck him ... ever!

"Wait here." Neil returned moments later with a tin of peaches and a stick of celery. He placed them on a rock about 10 yards away.

"Okay Mollie, give me your bikini."

"No, no please Master," Mollie begged, but Neil simply clicked his fingers and within seconds the poor Asian student was naked once more and standing provocatively, demurely with her scant coverings in her hands offering them to Neil.

"Now crawl to the food and you must bring it back here without using your hands. Do that and it's yours."

Mollie shook her head in disbelief. But she set off on all fours. The celery was easy as it sat nicely between her teeth. But the tin of peaches was much harder. Neil laughed so much at her efforts to push it across the sand with her nose and head that he made her stop so that he could call Neil to watch, and film of course. By the time she was done, the unclothed Mollie was even more tired and hungry.

"Okay," said Neil, "now you can eat and we will even fetch you a cup of water." He undid the tin with the opener, which he had also taken custody of.

"But you must kneel in front of us with your knees spread wide while you eat."

"Oh please guys, just let me eat. Please. You've had your fun now just let me eat, please."

"You are our slave Mollie, and so you must obey our orders. Eat like a slave with your knees spread."

Mollie did as she was asked. She hadn't been actually touched yet, just very humiliated. But how long would it be before that changed?

******

It was now late in the evening. The air was still warm but not as hot as it had been during the day. Neil had made a fire and slipped on his T shirt. Mollie was still naked, in fact to be honest she was getting used to it. Pete had joined them and all three of them lay dozing. Suddenly Neil spoke,

"Okay slut, come here." Mollie woke from her light sleep with a start.

"Come here now. Pete and get your Camera ready."

"Please Master, what now? Just let me go to bed."

"Kiss me goodnight then." Mollie shuffled over to Neil, wrapped her body up close to him in an attempt to keep him pacified, and kissed him once more long and deep. He pulled away. "Now kiss my cock slut."

The command broke Mollie's spirit and she got up, yelled "Fuck off," and ran naked into the ocean before trying desperately, and somewhat ridiculously, to swim away.

The boys were laughing heartily when, only minutes later, they were pulling a captured again Mollie out of the water.

"Oh Mollie, Mollie why did you do that?"

"Just let me go, let me go now!" She was kicking and screaming, thrashing her naked body around for all she was worth. "Why are you doing this, why?"

"Because sweet slave of ours, we can!"

Pete and Neil took her onto the beach and dumped her unceremoniously onto the sand. The fall knocked what little wind Mollie had left out of her body and she curled up and simply lay there, unmoving, sobbing her heart out. Pete and Neil conferred for a minute or two and then Pete disappeared back to his hut while Neil took the saw and began to cut up a thick piece of bamboo.

A short while later Mollie was dragged to her feet and made to stand with her hands behind her head. Her body was still soaked and covered in sand. It was everywhere.

"Now watch Mollie." Pete and Neil dug 4 holes. In the holes they placed some of the blue-grey powder that Pete had brought from his shack. It was cement. In each of the holes they placed some of the powder, some small rocks, sand and some water and then placed the short-cut bamboo stick in there. By the time all four bamboo rods had been secured the cement around the first ones was solidly dry and the last almost so. Then the holes were filled with sand. The bamboo was now secured tightly into the beach, far too solid for someone as light as Mollie to pull them free.

"Know what's gonna happen now Moll?"

"Y ... yes Master," Mollie was scared.

"What, little one?"

"You're going to tie me to the four poles and spread eagle me Master."

"Then what?"

Mollie started to cry. "You're gonna r ... rape me."

"Maybe slut, maybe. Now lay down."

Without a choice Mollie did as she was ordered and lay down between the poles. Quickly, and with a surprising amount of expertise, her wrists and ankles were tightly bound to the poles, and stretched, spreading her arms and legs very, very wide indeed. Her pussy gaped at the boys as poor Mollie winced in pain. Neil took a smaller, thinner 6 inch long piece of bamboo and placed it between her teeth and around her neck. It was a painful but effective gag.

"Don't want you keeping me awake with your whining and moaning slut."

Neil knelt between her thighs and lightly touched her pussy. Mollie groaned awaiting the inevitable.

"Okay, slut you will stay like this all night. Just hope that nothing crawls from the ocean and wants to nestle between your thighs, oh and enjoy the sun when it comes up!"

Mollie's limbs hurt already. She itched and ached and could feel the sand moving under and around her body. The poor Asian girl was already imagining every variety of sand bug crawling all over her skin and she wanted to scream, but could not. They weren't going to rape her, not yet at least. However, as Mollie contemplated a full night gagged and spread eagled, naked on the sand at the mercy of whatever roamed during the dark hours, the thought of rape somehow seemed preferable.

******

Thank you for reading I hoped you enjoyed this chapter. Please vote and let me know what you thought. Thanks again.

12