All Comments on 'Shipwrecked with My Son'

by Heather26

Sort by:
  • 97 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Sequel!

Love it! Needs a sequel where they either return to civilization and continue their relationship with people suspicious of how she got pregnant or for her second son to fuck her as well

happymuffinhappymuffinover 8 years ago
Perfect

i love there kinds of stories well done and I would 2 see a second part and maybe some anal ;)

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

I agree it needs a sequel, but I think the sequel should focus on the relationship that their son and daughter have; kind of like a Blue Lagon Part 2.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

Agreed, it needs a sequel, where they are rescued, but how do they explain the child(ren) ?

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Sequel

Great story. Sequel please. This could be a wonderful running story with as many parts as your wonderful imagination could come up with. Like a taboo Gilligan's Island. I see no reason why they would ever need to be rescued. I do hope you add more parts to this deliciously wonderful story.

zelskidzelskidover 8 years ago
The end

Are they rescued?

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
INTERESTING

I enjoy these far fetched mom and son stories. Including the possibility of raising children with mother, for me, convolutes the sexual connection.

papabeardougpapabeardougover 8 years ago
Super 5* story be waiting for more

Hope you keep this great story going

PB

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Enjoyed it

I enjoyed it: But:

How did they start the fire?

Maybe a chest full of stuff will wash ashore?

Will they ever be rescued?

Is he gonna do her ass?

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Nice story

Thank you for an arousing tale of true mother and son love. I agree with the anon that wrote sequel. Image a few years on the island and this couple is rescued mommy is heavily pregnant and has two or three young children with her, the only other male on the island is her loving son. Perhaps this could be the catalyst that would allow more mothers and sons to see one another in a sexual way and start a world wide sexual revolution where it could be normal for a mother to surrender her body to her verile son on his 18th birthday. Mothers across the world could spread their sexy thighs and allow their sons to thrust their hard young cocks into mommy until both mother and son groan in orgasm and mommys womb is awash in her loving sons seed.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
this is an outstanding story

It is the tale of a mother and son, of Susan and her boy Kyle, who are gradually led by extraordinary circumstances to realize and then fulfill their deepest urges. Excited by the sight of each other's nakedness, Kyle's constant hard on and Susan's perpetual dripping pussy, ever resourceful mom takes the lead, stunning her son. "He gulped as he watched me guide his cock home. Home to where he came from. Where he was born from." That hairy hole between his mother's legs sure is Kyle's home--it's the same glorious hole he came out of 18 or so years before. Once the boy starts fucking her, mom goes back on her "we were no longer mother and son, we were lovers" horseshit. 'Yes! Yes! Fuck me, Kyle! Fuck your mother! Make me yours!' Both she and her son revel in the joy of their hot incestuous fucks. Of course, from time to time Susan just sucks off her boy; "I preferred the taste of his cum when he only ate fruit," not fish. It's charming when a mother has a nuanced taste for her own boy's semen. Best of all is when he shoots his semen up her mommy-hole. "He plastered my insides with as much incestuous cum as I could take. Many times I went to sleep with a pool of my son's cum oozing out between my legs. Running down my thighs. It felt wonderful." Susan suggests that Kyle call her by her first name. Her kid won't have it. 'It's so much dirtier to call you mum.' It sure as shit is. The couple has it clearly in the forefront of their minds. This is a son's penis entering his own mother's vagina. See him drill it deep, watch him pumping in and out like a madman, his ass working up and down like a machine, like he's trying to get his young body back up into the mature body he came out of. I am so glad that Kyle'll be fucking babies up where he was once a baby, again and again. What a glorious spectacle! Once they're grown, Kyle'll fuck his darling girls and Susan'll be getting fucked by her horny boys. Their kids'll fuck each other's brains out, making more babies. It'll be family cocks up family cunts, family semen shot up family twats. Family fucking heaven.

AverygoodlayAverygoodlayover 8 years ago
Great story

Enjoyed reading it

AcidxKissAcidxKissover 8 years ago
hope theres more

Wow. This story was amazing and I hope there's more. It was really good. Got me very hot.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

I give this story 5 stars. At least there is ine good thing about a desert Island is that I wont have to read 99 percent of these storiies on hear about these poor people dreaming of in these stories of going to college & get a grewat job of knowing nothing, & dreaming of being abig high paid boss in a factory, getting much more money than the guys running the computers in the factories for minimum wage. I believe tese college love to see the men working under them working for4 nothing and treat their workers like dirt. Why do they do that? Workers will work less whe treated bad. Workers need to find out where their bosses live, do you get what I mean?

PantiespinkPantiespinkover 8 years ago
Really good

I really didn't know what to think but yeah, it was really good.

chytownchytownover 8 years ago
Hot Story****

Thanks for the read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
34F?

Really good story, but a couple of things here kind of beggars belief. A woman with F cup breasts is probably going to have too much body fat for to have just a 34" chest and it'll look not sexy but freaky. Like cosmetic surgery gone wrong. A set of 36C would be fine and as pregnancy progresses her breasts will increase a cup size probably. A diet strictly of fruit, nuts, and fish would keep them trim and fit and she would be in good shape for pregnancy. Also a diet of fruit and fish, rather than red meat, drastically improves the taste of a man's semen. And a very young man's usually tastes pretty good anyway. In her state she needs to swallow all the semen she can. Protein is hard to come by on a vegetarian diet, which they almost exclusively have, and she'll need all the protein she can get. The other thing that you should have addressed is that if Mother and Son intend to begin a family on this island, they should probably go to the beach and remove the 'Help' which they made using rocks. After giving birth, she probably won't want the media attention that would come with discovery and rescue for herself or what it would do to her son and unborn (as yet) infant. So, just two things and I think this is a great story. One: breast size and Two: avoid rather than hope for rescue.

navelmannavelmanover 8 years ago
one of the best

surely one of the sweetest it had all the components that excite me mom son incest the initial reluctance the enjoyment later the impregnation and above all very very seductive dialogues. wish you write more of this stuff.

Sex4lf57Sex4lf57over 8 years ago

I love mom/son shipwreck stories as they are a perfect setting for eventual hot fucking. The only thing I would have suggested would be more dirty talk but that's just my bent.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Hm

I'd agree that the breast size was ridiculous, but I disagree that they should remove the help sign. With some creative thinking they could probably pass off as not being related, and getting help would be a good thing for the kids (incest stories are hot, but sucessive inbreeding isn't).

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
F cups, Get real!

Your story was pretty good but I had to stop reading when I read she had F cup breasts. Come on, That's the size of a cow or a washtub. That is ridicules. I am not that young and I have never seen a woman with that size breasts unless she is a fat cow. Be a little realistic with breast size.

TripD9inchTripD9inchover 8 years ago
I love your stories

your stories are very sexy as for the breast size I dont find it that hard to grasp. My wife is not a Huge cow or any thing like that and she has a 36 FFF bra. she has a tiny waist and big tits. The only thing I would like to change is how frequently you post stories and I wish they would be longer.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
incredible

Just have to say, your story is TREMENDOUS. I could not stop reading. I hope you keep writing more and more. This was great. AMAZING !

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
great

Awesome story. Couldn't get enough. The boob size for the mom is perfect, don't listen to the opposition. Hope you write more incest stories. you're great at it .

oldwayneoldwayneover 8 years ago
Excellent!

Did I say excellent? FIVE STARS!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
What could be better?

With no entertainment of any kind to speak of, I'm sure I'd spend a lot of time fucking my mom. Who could blame anyone, you might not get rescued for two, or three, years? Who could wait that long? It would be too tempting to have a hot piece of ass walking around and not fuck it!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

Nice story, please do more of this type. Thumbs Up for Coitus interruptus. *smile*

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Awesome!

Am I the only one to maybe want to see if the baby is a girl?

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
a daughter would be nice

so there will eventually two women for him to impregnate .

My Mother took me to see a movie where a mother son situation happens much like this. I think I missed out on something when I did not comment more on the movie.

4yourpleasureiam

bob3641223bob3641223over 8 years ago
very good, how did he get the story in if he's on an island, lol

love to hear more about kids, a girl can grow for both mom can do lesbianism

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
sinfull but damn tempting

I am mom myself and do have a teenage boy and honestly i wont mind to trade places with this mom . Heather you are the voice of lot of mothers who can't dare to act on it .

Debby .

Debyhoffmann@yahoo.com

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

Do they ever get off the island?

Kowboy61Kowboy61about 8 years ago
Very believable ...

... and well written. I usually do not enjoy parent and child incest stories, but I enjoyed this one. I think it was due to them being stranded on an island with little hope of being rescued.

It was well written which I find important to how well I enjoy reading anything. The only error I noticed was in the first sentence of the last paragraph of the first page. You used the word 'ever' when the word 'every' is what I believe you intended to use. This is a very easily made typographical error that 'Spell Check' would not catch.

The characters and what they were feeling were well developed. I look forward to reading more of your contributions. Thank you for submitting this story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Grow up Anon 34F

For a start: Why get so het up over a breast size?

After all said and done, this is a Fantasy story website so read every story on that basis. If you don't like a story then just leave it alone for those who do.

Next: What is wrong with a 34F bust? My neighbour at the age of 72 has a 32F, 20, 28 figure but better than that my daughters neighbour is an amazing 34G, 24, 36 at the age of 37 and lactating for about 5 years, I have seen her topless or naked several times and has regularly been the subject of my fantasies for a while.

settledseassettledseasabout 8 years ago
was a very stirring story.

I really enjoyed this. An hope there is/are more like it to come. Thank you

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Loving This

My Mom is a single Mom, too. But to the mother who says she can't act upon her desires for her teenaged son, I ask - why? I was a teen when my Mom and I became lovers. I think, at first, it was an act of desperation on her part. She had discovered my file of Pregnant Porn videos on my computer and the stories I wrote about them. We agreed that I'd pretty much leave the girls at school alone, for the most part, if she'd sleep with me. It was her idea, though I had entertained fantasies of Mom for so very long. Before I knew what my Pee-Pee was for, I dreamed of and declared to her my intention to be her husband. Grade school, I guess. We've been together a long time. She had me at 16 and we became lovers when I was 18, so our age isn't terribly apparent. Early on I began to dress a little older than the style of my age, and she kept herself in amazing condition so we fit into society pretty well. Our home became our 'island'. A large backyard with a '10'ft fence became a grassy glade in the center of the island forest for us as we made love under the stars. Let your son know how you see him. If he responds and is a responsible teen that you wouldn't mind having as a lover - go for it. Be a Woman in every sense of the word. Don't let Motherhood steal that from you. And as a woman and as a Mother, let him be a Man also. Don't let your motherhood try to take his manhood away and keep him a child. You are his Mother, love him like no other woman in this world can. Love this story.

TibxoTibxoabout 8 years ago
Another great story.

Another great story and ignore the breast criticism.

Please write more incest stories. :)

TallManReinventedTallManReinventedabout 8 years ago
Well written

You write well, Heather26. I enjoyed this one. As a fan of incest stories, I would welcome more of this kind from you; you have a way of making the incest angle a little different, and that is not so easy. Just ignore negative comments and continue in your own style.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Very Much Good

I've read and enjoyed this more than once. Read all of the 38 listed comments too. I do agree that the tit size seems a bit exaggerated. Him calling her 'Susan' probably might alleviate any guilt feelings she might have in the wee hours of the morning, but would be inappropriate. No man can love a woman like a son, and the reverse is true of course. They need never forget or fail to remember who they are with. He is not just with his child's mother, his girlfriend, his wife, his current cunt. No. He is with his mother. I think they should remove their HELP s.o.s. marker. Now that she is expecting, if they are discovered there would be problems. Next, I think you've left this at a good place. No sequel. Too many writers write too many sequels that ruin very good stories. The more good reviews you get about a story, the more reasons you have not to do a "Ch. 02".

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Great story.... a fiver

When I was fourteen, my mom and dad got divorced after one of his co-workers tipped mom off that he was having a hot love affair with his slutty secretary who the informant said was still fucking a couple of the other men in their office. Mom had seen a lawyer who recommended a detective agency and they got the pictures, tape recordings and videos that mom used to get a divorce on grounds of adultery. He'd been.

Dad rented a condo and had his slutty secretary move in with him, not knowing that she was still fucking the other men. (He found out about six month later that she'd been fucking them all along and she laughed at him when he threw her out. She was an EMPLOYEE and he was fucking and EMPLOYEE. She complained to HR, sued the company and got a wad. Dad got demoted and, a few months later, they transferred him to another state.)

When they divorced, Mom was almost thirty three and kind of average looking... clean and attractive... just not beautiful but she had an excellent body from religiously using her StairMaster and Bowflex Max trainer three or four times a week plus running with me a couple of times a week when I did my daily five mile run to build my stamina for Jr. High track, baseball and football. At 5' 4" tall, her legs were strong and well developed, her thighs, meaty and her ass was her finest feature. She had (and still has) a round, solid, protruding bubble butt ass that has been giving me rock solid hard-ons since I was twelve years old.

They'd been split for nearly three months and mom was still moping around and teary eyed. I knew that she was thoroughly pissed at dad and one day, while I was running, I figured it out. Her self esteem was shot. I hadn't seen her using her StairMaster or Bowflex and she'd only run with me two times... making excuses for not coming out to run with me. That night I waited until I knew she was in bed, then pushed her door open and quietly moved into her room. When I heard her crying, I lay down behind her, put my arm around her and firmly but gently hugged her against me, telling her that I loved her and that everything was going to be alright.... that Dad was a damned fool who didn't realize what a prize he had and now she belonged to me. Ten minutes later, I was balls deep in her pussy and fucking her senseless. While we were fucking, she moaned in my ear that she never dreamed that I had such a big cock. She was cumming when I came in her. She got upset and said that I could get her pregnant. I fucked her and shot my cum in her two more times before we went to sleep and again in the morning.

She went back to working out with her StairMaster and Bowflex and running with me a couple of times a week. We fucked at least twice every night and slept together. When their divorce was final, she took me on a cruise and fucked her then fifteen year old son's brains out while I reciprocated. She says she's in lust with my two and a half inch thick nine inch cock. It turns out that Dad's wasn't that thick and was only six and a half inches. Mom laughed and said it was too bad when he caught his secretary cheating and threw her out because he actually deserved to have me fuck her a few times and make her leave him. (That was before she nailed the company with the blackmail... saying that he'd forced her to have sex with him and the other men to keep her job.)

Somehow, she didn't get pregnant before she got back on her birth control pills but it wasn't because I wasn't pumping full loads into her.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Great and credible story.

Very nice and sweet story. Well written and expressed the love feelings between mother and son.

5* for you!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Liked alot about it,

but I especially liked the pacing of your story. I look forward to reading more of your work.

One quibble, entirely personal to me: F-sized breasts on a forty year old woman who just had a baby and in a land without bras are going to redefine droop. Maybe some people love it, but to me yuck.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Amazing

Recently read a someting like this but this hentai excatly like this but your yelling of the story is way better paced and more detailed heres a link to the manga just thought it was interesting

https://nhentai.net/g/172044/

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

Good read, but I do agree with the "help" sign comments. People would get real suspicious real quick. However, I have no problems with mum's breast size. Different females gain weight differently. I knew a woman, 24 at the time, with natural, 38H breasts, who was 5'9", and weighed 195. To the person who said she would have to be either a fat cow or a freak, that's a shite comment, and people like you are the reason so many females have self-esteem issues. Fat doesn't always go to the same places on every female. But, you are an amazing author, and I don't want you to ruin this with a sequel.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

nice story write another chapter please

Kookaburra8Kookaburra8over 7 years ago
A good ⭐⭐⭐⭐ story

But it lacked a lot of detail in some parts of this story plus I agree with the other readers you do need a sequel. There's too many unanswered questions that have been mentioned by othe readers that you need to clarify. It will be interesting to see in which direction you go with this story...

ROCKY70ROCKY70almost 7 years ago
NOT BAD

Now this one needs a part 2. lots more fucking and a lot more kids..........thanks for the read

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago

I agree with the others leaving comments. There should be a sequel. Maybe one where it comes back a few years later talking about the first child being like 16 or 17 and giving over to his desires of banging his mother or maybe a sister or even one where kyle bangs his child/ daughter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Great story

I loved it one of the best. But I agree it needs a sequel or another part for after the baby is born and old enough to get involved

rightbankrightbankover 6 years ago
Thanks

for the story

honeylicker1124honeylicker1124about 6 years ago
Loved the story

One of the most common fantasies of all time = marooned on a deserted island with mother and son. 5 *s

l_bentonl_bentonalmost 6 years ago
what can i add to this. it was great

the story was fantastic I loved it, great concept. I agree with them they need a sequel maybe when a ship comes by sometime in the future/

I loved the concept and thought it was phenomenal thank you for sharing.

courtjester369courtjester369over 5 years ago
Hopeful

Hopeful that the story will continue

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
34F!!!

she must have looked like a fucking cow with tits hanging down past her belly button GROSS! I like B and C cup breast and A over D all day long. F? get a fucking breast reduction it will change your life for the better!!!

Curvy_JaneCurvy_Janeabout 5 years ago
Very nicely written!

It had a nice mix of vulgarity/lust/whatever you want to call it, but also a genuine warmth that I love. The characters aren't overly perfect sex dolls, and although the situation is obviously extreme, I can actually put myself in her shoes.

Long story short, I may have seen stars by the end of this one

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
F-breasts?!?!

Are you f***ing stupid? Never read anything that comes close to that shit.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Verrrrry erotic!

Previous comments remind me of at least 2 HUGE chested women, Chesty Morgan and Morganna. Amazing! In her day, Chesty Morgan was a knockout beauty from head-to-toe. She would have needed a Reduction to be an "F".To each his own but I... love... tits. From A cup to Z cup. They are all fun.

Now for this story. I loved it. I enjoy stories that have the creativity of good mental visuals; the heat of the moment; the anticipation, beauty and even plausibility. This story has all of that. Well written. 5*. -d

ROCKY70ROCKY70almost 5 years ago
OK!!!

This story was so good ,this is my second read. Read it you will enjoy it . .......THANKS AGAIN

OmniferisOmniferisalmost 5 years ago
More Pleeeeeez!!!!!!!

Is there a second chapter?

Jackspeed2uJackspeed2uover 4 years ago
Just a thing... paragraph six.

Ok, what a load of bullshit in paragraph 6.

So I let it slide as I really wanted the story to work however you have to remember that the set up or the premise for the story has to be as water right as possible. This enables the reader to suspend the real work and get drawn into your story. Now this is an incest story so that’s a big road block to overcome but this is achieved by the fact that readers that get here are looking for incest and that you make as many of the other details in the premise as believable as possible.

So with that in mind a poor broke single mother on a cruise ship, fore sure 100% believable as cruise ships are all inclusive, all aspects are provided by a single company, you are trapped and unable to spend money elsewhere, personal space is very limited with small cabins ALL MAKING FOR A CHEAP HOLIDAY. But only on big cruise ships. Big cruise ships ONLY exist to make things cheaper. Infact the small cruise ships you are talking abou in the story operate in the Kimberly coast region of north west Australia. They are tiny and have no more than 50 guests and some only 15. They all have a helicopter on board and none of them are less than $10000 a night per person and virtually nothing is included except the meals and certainly not the alcohol or the helicopter.

I know this because I spent 20 years flying aircraft past them and talking to them on the radio for work. Oh and the Internet. Oh and small therefore exclusive things are much more expensive and have large $$$ premiums attached. It's all about limited access or limited edition.

So in future when you have a good story idea like this one please pay a little bit more attention to the premise so the reader is drawn right in.

Thanks for the story.

Brandon11Brandon11over 4 years ago
Shipwrecked

Sweet story add another part

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Just curious

Where did the fire come from? They barely has clothes when thew washed up on shore. 4 stars

bigdaddyg123bigdaddyg123over 3 years ago

Shipwrecked With My Son:" - Adolescent Late-teen Virile Son, Kyle and Mid-thirties Single Mother, Susan. Being a great fan of blood-kin, incest genre stories, I'm pleased to say this story, on the relationship spectrum, is as near perfect as an incest story could ever hope to be! The theme, characters and roles, dialogue, locale and sexual attraction all appear to be perfectly aligned. The only thing I find lacking is a brief character biographical synopsis of the primary characters, which will give the reader the feeling of friendship by the reader with the characters. Other than some brief character background information, with and without each other, the story is as near perfect as can be--hands down!! Unfortunately, the incest genre is a limited part of writer 'Heather26's' profile index. If anything, this version of her venture into incest--mother/son in particular--is definitely warranted in her future writings!! Great Job, Girl; keep up the great work.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
BigDaddy summarized the story well

Love this detour from your Hucow stories (which I love as well). Looking forward to your future work.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

That was great. I marked it as a favorite so I can read it again. You now hold the title of the best story I have read on this sight. Can't wait for the next on you write. Oh yeah, it got a 5 from me.

FerOzeraFerOzeraabout 3 years ago

I love your nudist incest stories - both this one and "Becoming a Nudist Family."

Do you think you can make an incest story with a hint of milking from your Hucow stories?

Similar to a pregnant mom walking around topless in her family and various family members take turns milking her casually, or even a Mom Son story that evolves into a nudist romance? I'd really love that :) Love your writing, keep it up <3

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

it's been 6 years since this story was wrote, time to add to the story with many children now

bigdaddyg123bigdaddyg123almost 3 years ago

"Shipwrecked With My Son:" - Though it has been a short five (5) months ago that I first read this epic genre Mother and Son LOVE story, I found myself drawn to read it again. Subsequent readings do shed enlightenment aspects to the story, enhancing minute' details and adding more vigor to the couple's libido of their romance, their attraction to their blood-kin relationship, and an abundance of appreciation for their forever relationship! Mother Susan and son Kyle found through their deserted island experience the lost bygone years of not exploring their mutual sexual attraction to each other pf "time wasted."

There's no better reading--or actually living--the love affair of a mother for her son, a son for his mother. The further parenting of child(ren) is unknown bliss in their lives and devotion to each other! Writer 'Heather26' has found and penned the absolute perfect (incest) mother and son love story, and ensuing parenting. that is otherwise unknown in the human experience!! More stories of this genre is certainly 'Heather26' writing sweet spot of excellence! Summing up in one (1) word: MORE!!!

MommyLovesCocksMommyLovesCocksover 2 years ago

꧁ღ⊱♥ ❤ ♡ ❤ ♡ ❤.♥⊱ღ꧂

Foxterot7aFoxterot7aover 2 years ago

I would like this story to continue. This is the first story of your that I have read. I found the plot and characters to be logically developed The emotional and sexual growth of the mother and son was perfect and believable.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

You should make a sequel to this story.It's a wonderful story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

A lovely story - and so original!

It really would be nice to read what happened next.

Please!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Really great story. Thanks for sharing.

jschmosucksjschmosucksover 2 years ago

Fantastic story! I’d love to read more about this wonderful life on the island. This isn’t the first story of yours that I’ve read but you do an incredible job painting a vivid mental image and they’re so well written.

Gym52Gym52about 2 years ago

EXCELLENT!!!

Congratulations on an extremely interesting story the plot was strong and your descriptions of the island along with your characterisation was sound.

Seven years down the line it would be interesting to have your views on how this family has grown and developed whether they have built up from the cave, or have they been rescued and if so how are they coping with the restrictions of 'civilised society, modern morality and modern life in general '.

Thank you for publishing this excellent work.

GrandEagle53GrandEagle53about 2 years ago

lost me at 34F breasts. Was fine until then.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago
I didn't care for the breast size either, but nice story 5 stars

I prefer B cup tits and no larger than C cup. I prefer A cup over D cup, anything larger than a D cup I suggest breast reduction surgery. Insurance companies will pay for it because it much cheaper than back surgery. IF you have F cup tits you will definitely need back surgery.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Grant the 1st half (presex) not much chacter development. I know that is a personal thing. Though the 2nd half made up for it. This is now one of my favorites. Great story

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

This story is perfect, sons, the only reason sons, are born is to please mother's.,. I am a son, and I love when I am inside my mother....she also begs me for love.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Fan of tits. Breasts start a D as far as I am concerned. Just offering pushback to tastes and preferences, because that is what they are.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

You could drop another on it about the whole family fucking each other... That should include the birth story and all that

djripdjripover 1 year ago

Great story, excellent progression from sexual tension to small steps to complete open freedom, naked on the island, unafraid to get pregnant or bear children in a state of nature, like Adam and Eve, populating the island.

LactationLoverLactationLover10 months ago

Loved the story and the progression it took to get them to have sex. Wish the story was more detailed after the “accidental” insemination, seemed a bit summarized after that with time jumping to the future and missing the really hot stuff where he decides to repeatedly accidentally cum inside her before pulling out.

LeeLee420LeeLee4209 months ago

Was ok until the ending.

LostSoulLurkingLostSoulLurking9 months ago

This might just be my favorite short story on here. I love the concept, the buildup, and the prospect of her son knocking her up repeatedly. A little more background on the characters would have been nice, but it got the job done.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Great short story. One of the best I've read on this site. Even though this seems pretty much concluded, is there any chance for a sequel?

juanviejojuanviejo6 months ago

CINCO ESTRELLAS!

GeminiKnightGeminiKnight6 months ago

This is a decent story but the big breasted mother trope is overplayed in way too many mom/son incest stories in my opinion. Just because a woman is a mother doesn't automatically equate to having gigantic tits. But to each their own.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

I like tits as much as the next guys, but F-cups are just a bit too big. C- or D-cups are perfect and honestly anything bigger is unnecessary. At least the guy didn't have some freak monster cock; 8" is a good size for big cocks in stories like this.

As for the story itself, it was pretty good but it ended too soon. Needs a rescue after they have their first child while she's pregnant with their second, then they continue their life back home. Trying to explain stuff to their family and whatnot, good drama :)

FeltfixerFeltfixer4 months ago

I’ll give it 5 for the sex and mother/son scenario but the pregnancy is a stretch. What happens if something goes wrong during childbirth

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Did the mother and son get rescue from Island or stilling living on the Island with baby girl or boy ?

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Chapter 2- Susan and her son Kyle were never rescued from the island. Susan gave birth to a healthy baby boy. Kyle continued to fuck his mother Susan as often as he could and impregnated her three more times over the next six years. Susan gave birth three more times, and they had two sons and two daughters.

MaxOgdenMaxOgdenabout 2 months ago

Don't heed the naysayers. Love the giant jugs. Love the story as well.

Client8Client8about 1 month ago

Very, very well done. The build up to eventuality, the guilt, and finally, the quenching and freedom

AnonymousAnonymous2 days ago

The concept of this story is cool, but is hard to swallow when you consider that no details of the ship they were on, were given.

No character build up is provided either.

An island with a tropical jungle environment is probably out of the reach of most folks in a small boat, so it must've been some manner of cruise ship.

And the possibility of a cruise ship with at least several hundred people on board, going down and only the two of them surviving, is very implausible at best.

Then a long swim towing an unconscious person through waters that are highly likely to feature hungry sharks is another jump of faith to say the least. He would've gotten too tired to continue after a short time, or gotten eaten long before he reached shore.

However, if mom hadn't had such mammalian protruberances, he'd of been able to gain a good half knot more speed, and made it to shore before Jaws bit off the very naughty bits that this story is based on.

Big flopping F cuppers! Always a personal floatation device in a story with an unsolid foundation.

Coulda been worse, though.

Sonny boy could've been whacking 12 inches of womb wrecking wombat instead of 8.

Beyond all that, a very cool idea of life on your very own island in paradise with a loving mother to keep you company.

Sincerely,

B4PW.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous