Shipwrecked with My Son

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He reached up and grabbed my bouncing breasts, kneading and massaging them. There was no doubt in my mind that he wanted this as much as I did. He was rock hard inside me and his hands grabbed greedily at my chest.

Our fire burned low as we fucked in the growing shadows. The cave echoing with the sound of our bodies slapping together in unbridled incestuous lust.

My moaning became louder and more desperate as I grew close. Just a few weeks ago I had felt so embarrassed to think that he had heard me moaning as I masturbated in private, now I didn't care how much of this side of me he saw.

I shuddered as my orgasm crashed over me, letting out a cry that would surely scare the birds into the night. My pussy convulsed around his cock, pulling him deep into me.

'Oh, fuck! I'm going to cum!' He gasped.

On shaky legs, I pulled up off him just as his cock erupted, splattering the ground around him and his stomach with gooey white ropes.

I collapsed down onto the ground beside him. My legs still felt weak. My pussy yearned for more. It had felt like I was robbed of my orgasm. I wanted his cock to stay deep inside me as I rode my waves of pleasure. But it was better to be safe than sorry. I had no birth control out here.

He sat up and looked at me. Something seemed different about it. It wasn't like a son looking at his mother. Nor was it the stolen glances of lust from when I lost my shirt. It was more like how you would regard a lover in the afterglow.

'That was amazing!'

I shuffled over until our body's touched and collected the cum from his stomach with my finger.

'It was for me too,' I said, licking my finger; tasting his sweet cum. 'I really needed that. You're not the only one who gets that horny.'

His smile grew in the dim firelight. 'So we can do that again?'

I scooped up a small bead of cum that leaked from his cock head and brought it to my mouth.

'As often as you want.'

~

Our relationship certainly changed after that. We were no longer mother and son, we were lovers. To my delight, a wall seemed to fall between us. We became far more open about our sexuality, unafraid to speak in depth about our own and the other's body.

Kyle would tell me how my ass looked good in my tight shorts, or go into detail about how he loved every way my breasts bounced as we walked the uneven trails through the jungle. How he loved the little sounds I made as he teased me.

I told him how I loved how much more muscular he was getting out here. Running my hands over his strong torso as we lay together at night. About how much of a man he had become as he sunk his cock into me.

I no longer felt the need to give him his privacy if I saw a boner forming in the front of his shorts. I was the only one who excited him like that anymore. If I was feeling in the mood (which I often was) I would find somewhere comfortable nearby and let him take me.

We no longer bathed separately, either. Taking the chance to explore each other's bodies even more as we washed each other. Afterward, walking back to the cave, excited for the night ahead.

We had finally hit a state of perfection. Everything I could possibly ever want in the world was right here.

And so, one day we found ourselves picking fruit when Kyle began to get a boner again. I had bent down to pick some of the berries from a nearby bush.

'God! You're tempting me with that sight,' he said.

'What?' I giggled, looking back at him, careful to hold my pose. My ass stuck out high in the air. My pendulous breasts hanging freely beneath me. I grinned as his cock strained even harder in his shorts.

'Owh!' he groaned, reaching down into his shorts and rearranging his cock. As he removed his hand his cock head sat proudly up, sticking about 3 inches above his belt line.

'Maybe you should just stop wearing pants all together,' I suggested. 'You'd be more comfortable without them.'

I had seen how uncomfortable his cock was inside his pants whenever he got a boner. It was at least 8 inches erect. There just wasn't enough room in his pants for it once it got hard, and I had seen him wince many times when it had been caught at a bad angle.

'I'm fine, mum. It's an easy fix.'

It would have once seemed such a strange thing, my son standing there with his erection poking out of his shorts. Me, bent over with my breasts exposed before him. Yet it was no longer out of the ordinary for us. Him asking to fuck me to sate an urge had become as natural as him asking me for food to sate his hunger.

He rubbed his thumb over the glistening head of his cock. 'I might just go have a wank, actually. I promise I'll be back soon to help you.'

'Hey!' I called as he turned to leave. 'You're not just going to leave your poor old mum alone while you go have all the fun, are you? Come back here, I'm horny too.'

'Oh,' he stammered. 'Sorry, I didn't think...'

'What have I told you about my sex drive,' I said, wiggling my wide butt as I pulled my shorts and panties down over it. 'I'm always horny for you, sweetie.'

He didn't need any more prompting. He kicked his shorts off and joined me by the bushes. I sat back on the ground and angled my hips toward him. My pussy dripped with excitement, beckoning him in. He got down between my legs and grabbed my thigh, guiding his cock into me.

'Ugh!' I moaned as he struck home.

He thrust deep into me, my inner walls stretching open to greet him. He pumped into me with enthusiasm. His balls slapping against my ass with each crash of our lust-filled bodies.

'Oh fuck! Oh fuck, yes!' I moaned.

I wrapped my long slender legs around his hips, pulling him deeper into me. His cock nudged against my cervix with each thrust, wanting to push even deeper into my forbidden depths.

'Yes! Yes! Fuck me, Kyle! Fuck your mother! Make me yours!'

His rhythm increased as he slammed into me. So rough and dominant. He was fucking me like a wild animal. That fat rod of his, pistoning inside me. God how I loved it. How I loved feeling him inside me. I had been so stupid to shy away from his noticeable boners before. He had wanted me then as much as he did now. We could have been fucking since the moment we arrived on this island. Who knows, perhaps we could have been fucking years ago.

'Oh! Oh mum!' he moaned, his fingers digging into my thigh as he held it around him.

I grabbed his head and pulled him in for a kiss. Our lips locking together and our tongues exploring each other. A passionate kiss of ecstasy. I was in heaven.

He moaned into my mouth and I returned it. Lost to the pleasures between us. But he moaned again, this time more urgently. His lips broke away from me with haste. I opened my dazed eyelids to see him pull out of me suddenly. Though I knew why before he even got his cock out of me.

I had felt a splash of warm liquid hit my cervix before his cock retracted. Now it spasmed in his hand, still spurting cum across my thighs and the jungle floor.

His eyes went wide as he looked at me. I didn't know how to react. My mind was still a few seconds behind, lost in our passionate kiss and wild sex.

It soon dawned on me. My fingers flew to my pussy and dug inside, trying to scoop out as much cum as I could. It was so sticky inside. I had only felt one spurt, but he had deposited so much in just that one.

Without wasting any time, I got to my feet and ran naked through the jungle, toward the spring. We weren't far. His cum dripped from my lips and ran down my thighs with each footfall.

I reached the waters and dived in. We always bathed near where the spring leaked out into the creek, to ensure that we dirtied our drinking water as little as possible. Yet right now I didn't even think that far ahead. I found a submerged rock to sit on and went back to trying to scoop it all out. Hoping that the water would flush out what I couldn't get. Kyle arrived soon after, crashing through the jungle.

After I had scooped out as much as I could, I laid back with an exasperated sigh.

Kyle tentatively joined me in the water.

'Are you...'

I looked at him. He looked terrified at what had just happened.

'I'll be fine,' I told him.

'I'm sorry. I didn't-'

'It wasn't your fault. It was bound to happen eventually.'

'Does this mean we'll have to stop now?'

I paused for a moment, thinking, before smiling back at him. 'Of course not. It was just a little scare. We'll just have to be more careful in future.'

I couldn't imagine stopping now. Not so soon after we just started. I could never go back to holding back my desires for him. To go un-fucked. Even if it did mean the odd scare now and them.

To be honest, I wasn't as worried about it as I should have been. If it happened, it happened. It was worth it for what I had with Kyle.

~

Several months had passed since that fateful day. Back then we had been doubtful of rescue. Now we were sure no one would come. Though, we found ourselves thankful of that. What we had here was better than the life we had back home. There was always a plentiful supply of fruits and nuts on the island. More than we, or the birds, could ever eat. Kyle had finally learnt to spear fish. Though, still not that well. He did bring a fish back to the cave every now and then. It was a delicious addition to our diet, though I preferred the taste of his cum when he only ate fruit.

I woke to see the morning sun streaming into the cave. Kyle wasn't beside me. We had made a large bed of palm fronds for the both of us to sleep together. Not having felt the need to sleep alone for a long time.

As I rolled over I heard footsteps approaching. I looked up to see Kyle step inside, a big banana leaf full of fruit in his arms.

'Good morning,' he said upon seeing me awake. 'I have breakfast.'

'Mmm, good, I'm starving.'

I sat up with difficulty. My large pregnant belly inhibiting my movement.

'How did you sleep?'

'Good,' I mused. 'The baby was restless for a bit, but settled down.'

He came over and put a rough hand on my large belly.

'He's going to be as energetic as me, I guess.'

'Who says it'll be a boy?'

'I just know it will.'

'And I thought you'd be a girl before I gave birth to you.'

'All the more reason that I'm right. You only give birth to strong boys.'

I giggled before biting my finger in a teasing way. 'And will this strong boy grow up to knock up his poor mum like you have?'

He rolled his eyes and flashed me a cheeky grin.

I giggled before slowly getting to my feet under the weight of my belly.

We were never sure if it was that day so many months ago when I fell pregnant, or one of the other times when Kyle didn't pull out in time. I had begun to wonder if he started to do it on purpose. Though, even as his pulling out too late became a daily occurrence, I never found myself correcting for him. I let him. As the idea formed in my mind, it grew. Becoming a desire as strong as my urge to fuck him. I wanted him to impregnate me. I wanted to have his baby.

Soon, I started having morning sickness and my belly began to swell. After that point we didn't hold back. He plastered my insides with as much incestuous cum as I could take. Many times I went to sleep with a pool of my son's cum oozing out between my legs. Running down my thighs. It felt wonderful. I imagined how it would have felt for him to impregnate me with that kind of vigour. That our shared desire to impregnate me had not been so hidden. That we knew what we were trying to do and did so without a care.

We were truly free now. Free to fuck without limits. To share our newfound love. If it hadn't been obvious to me before, it soon became clear that Kyle had inherited my libido. We had sex everywhere and as often as we wanted. This island was ours. Ours to relish freely in our forbidden love.

Much like my shirt, my shorts and panties soon began to fray and tear from my more active lifestyle. My last vestige to civilised life. They barely fit around my expanding belly, anyway, so I threw them away, taking on the life of a true wild woman. Naked and pregnant in the wild. It was an exciting idea, to return to nature in such a way.

Kyle followed my lead, ditching his shorts in favour of nudity, too. I had been right, all those months ago. He was far more comfortable giving his cock room to breathe and not constraining it when he became erect. It was a beautiful sight, to see his cock grow so openly between his legs whenever he saw me. It made me realise how sexy I was to him.

He came to love my pregnant body, too. Beyond the mere notion that he was the one to impregnate his mother. He loved how my belly swelled, always placing his hand over it as we made love. Despite our limited diet, my thighs and ass plumped up too. My breasts swelled to about a 34G, giving him even more pleasure as he played with them.

In the recent few weeks my milk had begun to come in, too. It came in much earlier than usual due to how much Kyle sucked on my breasts. I was happy to let him breastfeed before I had the baby. More vitamins for his diet to keep him healthy.

We had breakfast together before deciding to go for a swim in the spring. It was approaching summer again, and I was beginning to feel the heat.

We strode through the jungle, the warm morning sun causing our shared bronze hair to shine.

'Did you know that Mary, back home, fucks her son?' I asked

'No. I never knew that.'

'Yeah. He said something quite suggestive one time when I was over there. She's never been a good liar so it wasn't hard to get the truth out of her. Whenever her husband goes away on business trip they go at it.'

'Huh, how did that start between them?'

I giggled. 'Are you trying to imagine what it would have been like if we started back home?'

'Yeah,' he admitted with a chuckle.

'Well, once it was all out in the open, she tried to sell me on the idea, too.'

'And?'

I shrugged. 'I was a different person back then.'

'Not now,' he said, looking back at me.

I rubbed my hand over my belly. 'No, not now.'

We reached the spring. It looked so peaceful. The morning sun glistening off the water. So clear that you could see all the way to the bottom.

I stepped slowly in, lowering my large belly into the water carefully. I saw Kyle as a blur in my peripheral vision before a crash of water rained down on me.

I squealed as the water hit me, splashing him back as he resurfaced.

'God, you're full of too much energy!'

He swam over to me, he legs rubbing against mine beneath the water.

'Is that such a bad thing?'

I couldn't help but feel flushed. 'No,' I grinned back sultrily. 'But save that energy for when you're fucking me.'

He leaned in and kissed me passionately. I could feel his throbbing cock nudging against my pregnant belly. Our tongues danced until my head spun and I couldn't take it any longer.

We broke away and I grabbed his hand, leading him to the rocky shore. He knew. We wasted no time after climbing out before I was on my hands and knees and he was behind me.

His cock speared into my wanting lips. His hips rammed into my ass. The head of his cock nudged at the entrance to my swollen womb. My first child fucking me while I was pregnant with my second. His child.

I moaned in time with his thrusts. Each moan louder than the last. This was our island. I could be as loud as I wanted. To shout out to the world that my son was fucking me.

His hand caressed my belly as his other squeezed my breasts. So large and full. The things that had started all this. My beautiful breasts teasing the desire in him.

'Oh fuck, mum!' he moaned as I pushed back into his thrusts.

My giggle came out in bursts around his thrusts. 'I told you to call me Susan.'

He grabbed my long wet hair and pushed it over one shoulder. I turned back to look at him.

'I know. But it's so much dirtier to call you mum.'

I moaned in agreement as he leant over my back and kissed me. I kissed him back passionately as I almost fell forward from his weight on me.

He straightened back up and grabbed my hips. His face contorting in pleasure. I was lost to my own desire, my moans far higher and quicker.

With one final thrust he erupted into me. Spurt after spurt of his thick ropes splattering against my insides. So long ago I had denied this very feeling, letting his seed spill out over the cave floor. It was where it was meant to be now.

I balled my fists and my toes curled as my own orgasm crashed over me. My legs twitched as every nerve cascaded into ecstasy. My pussy convulsed around his cock, milking every last drop into me.

Finally, his deflating cock slipped out of me, bringing a pool of cum with it. I lay back on the rocks, relishing in the afterglow. His cum leaked out of me, getting stuck in my wild tangle of pubic hair that had grown so uncontained.

He laid down beside me, his hand rubbing over my belly as we caught our breath.

'I'll miss this when you give birth.'

'Miss what?' I asked.

'Cumming in you.'

I gave a laugh. 'Oh sweetie, don't you worry, that's not going to stop any time soon.'

He lifted himself up onto his elbow.

'You'll get pregnant again, though.'

I took his cock in my hand and gave it a squeeze.

'And maybe I want that. I want you to give me as many babies as you can. There's plenty of food on this island. We could support a whole family here.'

He smiled back. 'I'd love nothing more than to start a family with you.'

Our lips met once more. Kissing not for frenzied passion, but a lover's embrace.

12