Shit or Savior?

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Wow, Doreen, you look great," I said with a smile, and then gave a short "wolf whistle."

Doreen beamed. "I worked hard, Blake. I want to make you proud."

"Well, you sure are – now let me see the reports from job training," I continued.

Doreen was giving me coy looks while we talked. I wanted to fuck her.

***************

After our trip, Amber wanted a week off. I reluctantly agreed. She left early Saturday morning.

Saturday around noon I was in my home office flipping through a "face book" while I was talking on the phone with an escort service to get a replacement or two for Amber when Doreen more or less barged in, highly unusual behavior for her. I said, holding my hand over the phone, "You need something Doreen?"

"I...I...need to talk to you right now, Blake; please, please can you get off the phone and talk to me right now?" Doreen asked.

Since this was such aberrant behavior on her part I thought there was an emergency. "I'll call you back in a little while – I need to get off the phone for now, Janet," I said to the escort service proprietor.

With concern I stood up and approached Doreen. "What's wrong – is Tommy hurt?" I asked.

"I...you...I..." Doreen stammered before she took a deep breath, approached me and stared directly into my eyes. I was noticing how provocative she looked. Her makeup and hair were perfect for her face, and she had on a skimpy but attractive sundress that I hadn't seen before.

"Blake, you don't need to hire anyone for sex. I'll give you everything you want, no holds barred. I...I...I know that I'm not classy or sexy like Amber, but I promise you that you'll never find anyone who wants to please you more."

Then her lip started quivering.

Then my cock started hardening.

I did want to fuck her right then, but I didn't want her to get unrealistic expectations or to be "taking advantage" of her (like I wouldn't be anyway?). So I held her hands and said "You do realize that I'm not into relationships – this will never lead to anything long term – it will just be sex."

"I know..." she said, and then threw herself at me, wrapping her arms around my neck and kissing me full on the lips. The passion in her lips and arms was palpable.

When we broke our liplock I smiled and said "Let's try each other out."

As we rushed up a flight of stairs to my bedroom, holding hands, Doreen was both smiling and determined at the same time. As soon as the door was closed she shed her sundress – the only garment aside from her shoes that she had on. I stopped disrobing after removing my shirt to look at her.

While her breasts were small they were perky. He pussy was naturally sparse and neatly trimmed. She had a very sexy gap between her thighs, and the muscle definition on them was alluring. She had put on at least fifteen pounds since that day at the Burger King, and it gave her full hips, some meat on her ribs, and in general a nicely curvaceous figure. "WOW!" I exclaimed with a big smile.

She hustled over to me, got on her knees, and undid my shorts and pulled them and my boxers down to the ground. "Ooh, yes," she groaned as she shoved my hard cock into her mouth and manipulated my balls with her hands. She gave me the most provocative look I'd ever seen as she feverishly sucked, tongued, and massaged my parts. I was approaching orgasm quickly, but I was interested in testing her fucking skills, not blow job skills, so I picked her up and threw her on the bed.

I dove into her pussy with the alacrity that she sucked my cock with. Her pussy was nice, and it was clear that she had put a lot of effort into making it as clean, fresh, and snug as possible. She orgasmed quickly and stuck a pillow in her mouth to prevent her scream from disturbing the entire house. I immediately shinnied up on the bed and buried my cock in her wet cooch in one thrust.

I quickly noticed the difference between experienced but uninspired call girls and a relatively inexperienced but desperate to please real-life woman. Doreen's desire flowed through every part of her body, she frantically bucked her pelvis, ran her hands up and down my back occasionally clutching it, clamped and unclamped her legs around my waist, licked, bit, or tongued my neck, ear, or face, and pulsed her pussy muscles so wildly that it was almost like she was having a seizure.

I came like a freight train on jet fuel.

She couldn't get a pillow to her mouth quickly enough to stifle her scream.

I was almost comatose.

She moaned and groaned and occasionally her entire torso flinched, resulting in her pussy tightening on my cock.

It was at least fifteen minutes before we parted. As we lay next to each other, nose to nose, she quietly said "I can make you happy, Blake. No one on earth will try harder."

"I can see that," I chuckled. "Of course you could start by getting me hard again – I want more of that sweet pussy."

Doreen got a broad grin,, moved her mouth to my groin, and started sucking my slimy cock. It wasn't long before she was on her hands and knees and I was pounding the shit out of her while I stuck one finger in the anus of her exceptionally nice ass, and twisted a small but very sensitive nipple with the other hand. I again came like a freight train, and I do believe that her orgasm was even more intense than the previous one!

In between fucks we chatted. While most of what we said was just fluff, or expressions of contentment, one thing that Doreen said was telling. "Since the second day that I was here I've been preparing myself for today, Blake. I sincerely want to make you happy and satisfied."

A tear formed in her eye when I said "You couldn't possibly have gotten off to a better start doing that!"

Doreen and I eventually made it out of bed for dinner – over five hours after we had entered. Fortunately Francine had agreed to watch Tommy before Doreen approached me.

As I gingerly walked down to dinner, despite the pain in my cock and balls from overwork, I was one happy fella. There is no doubt that Doreen gave it every ounce of energy and heart that she had in her. She was now listless but had a Cheshire Cat grin on her face. I held her hand as we walked into the dining room. She tugged at me.

"Blake...won't others know what we were up to if we walk in together holding hands?"

"And you don't think that they heard your banshee screams?" I teased her. "You think that I'm embarrassed that I fucked you?"

"I...I...don't know," she shyly said, breaking eye contact.

I gave her a big kiss. "I assure you that I'm proud, not embarrassed."

She smiled and took my hand.

That night we slept together. No real sex, aside from me sucking her nipples a little and her lightly stroking my balls, because we were still worn out. The next morning was a different story. Doreen woke me up by sucking my cock, and rode me cowgirl to the first orgasm of the day.

I absolutely loved, loved, loved, to fuck Doreen. Every time she gave it everything that she had, and was so proud to be my sex partner that it made me feel very good emotionally as well as physically. However, there was no way that she could keep that up four times a day, day in, day out. I noticed a sigh of relief when Amber came back after her week off.

I briefed Amber on what had happened while she was gone. She already suspected as much since she had talked with Janet once on her vacation. I nipped any problems in the bud with a frank talk with Amber.

"Amber, I'd like to keep you on for at least another two months; but I need to know if you can get along with Doreen. I plan to alternate days between you and she for the next two months. Are you OK with that?"

She looked at me sternly and then replied. "Does that mean that I go back to my previous wage when Sybil was here?"

I smiled. "I've decided on an incentive based system. While obviously you're better looking than Doreen and have bigger tits and a tighter butt, she has something you don't; an all-consuming desire to make me the happiest man on the planet, and she gives everything she has all of the time. If you can do that, you stay at your present salary for half the work!"

Amber crossed and uncrossed her legs, bit her thumb, then said "I like it here; I like fucking you; I like the money; if I have to ramp up my game to keep the status quo, I'll do it. Let's get started!"

The next eight hours were good and bad. They were good because Amber – now motivated to give her best, best, best, fucked me better than I had ever been fucked before in my entire life. The bad – it made me realize that she hadn't done that before!

***********

By the time that the next two months had passed, I had completely liquidated my parents' holdings, had made the initial investment in the charity that Doreen had inspired me to set up that I called "Reach for the Stars," and Doreen was on the verge of her divorce coming through.

I was also one happy fella, fulfilled sexually, because both Amber and Doreen were in a friendly competition (they did get along well) to see who could fuck me best. Unfortunately for Doreen, Amber had her in the equipment and looks department so with her new-found passion Amber got the nod, but I never told Doreen that, and she was always a joy to fuck.

When she wasn't fucking me or taking care of Tommy, Doreen put her time to good use. She had made it through the equivalent of her junior year in High School, could read and write two or three times better than when we met, had a good diet, great exercise habits, a few marketable skills, and a positive outlook on life. Tommy was now in kindergarten and was even with his classmates.

Four things happened at about the same time a month after my initial investment in Reach for the Stars. Doreen's divorce came through; she got a certificate from her job training course, I offered her a paid job with Reach for the Stars to do office work and identify and counsel potential "clients," and she got off welfare for the first time in years. She was so thrilled and proud that she almost burst.

I gave Amber a week off and approached Doreen. "Doreen, I'm proud of you. In addition to all of your accomplishments, you're a great fuck," I chuckled, getting me a friendly poke in the ribs (the babe was working with weights and was now really strong too). "I have a bittersweet proposal for you – and least I hope that you'll think that it's bittersweet."

"What?" she expectantly asked.

"I want to take you on a five day trip to the Caribbean, just you and me; then you'll get an apartment in a decent school district and be on your own."

Her smile turned to a frown, then back to a smile, then a few tears.

"I knew that this time would eventually come, Blake. I can't help that I fell in love with you. It will be hard, but I'll always be available to you." Then she gave me a passionate kiss and whispered "By the time we get back I want my pussy to be so sore that it will be out of commission for a month."

"I'll do my best," I chuckled.

**************

I didn't think that there was such a thing as female Viagra. Maybe I'm wrong, because I otherwise don't know how Doreen could want to fuck six times a day – which caused me to take the real thing. Whenever I inquired about how she could do it she snickered "I'll be without you from the time we get back on, so I'm just mentally banking all the sperm that I can to get me through it."

After our very pleasant, but sexually exhausting, trip to the Caribbean Doreen did her best not to cry when I helped her move into her new apartment, gave Tommy a hug, and gave her a kiss goodbye. "I'll see you at the office on Monday," I told her. She nodded, with a forced smile, but I heard sobbing once I closed the door.

Doreen, I, and four other people that I hired, put our hearts into Reach for the Stars. Doreen turned out to be a good employee, and once we got all of the procedures set and the ball rolling, I made her office manager. Running the charity was easier for me than most people have it because I didn't really need to do any fund-raising – although I certainly accepted donations from my rich friends. I financed about 90% of the operation myself.

Things with Amber got a little weird, though not necessarily in a bad way. I've never described Amber before – I need to now.

When I met Amber she was just nineteen. She had only had three other "clients" for the escort service that Janet ran, and I immediately liked her. She had somehow overcome her shitty and poor family life, and had a pleasant, kind personality. Physically, she was a walking wet dream. She had big tits, a small waist, a round ass, muscular thighs, lustrous light brown hair with hints of red, big green cat-like eyes, and a beautiful face. Also, she had a powerful libido, which seemed to have gotten even more powerful in the roughly eighteen months we had been "associated with" each other.

About a week after Doreen moved into her apartment, and after Amber had been servicing me (she was a spectacular fuck even without trying, but after my talk comparing her passion to Doreen's she had gone from spectacular to other-worldly), after an especially fantastic fuck – even for her – she sat on top of my prone, naked body, her leaking pussy on my chest. With a no-nonsense look she started out with "Blake, we need to have a change in our relationship."

"How so?"

"I'm quitting Janet's agency – I know you only pay her a couple of hundred a month since I'm full time with you – but I'm done. Working for you I've had time to get an associates' degree in business from the local community college."

That was a surprise to me. Sybil had just lounged around the pool and gotten pedicures while she was here, but apparently Amber had used her time wisely. "That's great," I genuinely replied.

"Plus I've saved most of the money that you've paid me. I could move on – but I have another proposition; and if you want to know why I'll tell you why I'm even bothering with the proposition," she said, the last part with a snarl.

"OK – let's hear it," I said.

"I want a nine year contract with you – which will last until I'm almost thirty. I will attend business and social events with you, will never embarrass you, will be the perfect companion, and even though I know from my business law course that we can't put it in a formal contract, I'll fuck you two or three times a day, six days a week. In return I'll live with you rent and board free, and be paid $250,000 a year, each year paid in a lump sum in advance. I also need a clothing allowance sufficient to get a new dress and accessories for any important social or business occasion. Plus you'll pay tuition at a four year on-line college, or a local college, as long as it doesn't interfere with my other duties, and hire a part-time female tennis coach and a part-time female fitness trainer for me."

I was impressed at her moxie – plus her enormous tits had sweat beads on the nipples and looked so inviting that I couldn't have had a negative response even if I wanted to.

"In return, you won't fuck any other woman in the house we share, or in the same hotel or guest house if I'm travelling with you, you will introduce me to everyone as 'my girlfriend Alice Cranston,' no more 'Amber' shit, and you'll terminate your arrangement with Janet's agency. Also, I will not have sex with any other man – or woman – even if you're for some reason 'OK' with it."

I silently thought for a full minute as we made intense eye contact. She had one more thing to say. "You know that you'll miss me if I leave, and the only reason that I'm offering you this deal is because I really like you, you're a great fuck, and I like the lifestyle that you offer, especially going to big events dressed elegantly."

I finally responded. "You know that I need sex four times a day at least five days a week. If you're only fucking me two-three times a day, six days a week, what am I supposed to do?"

"First of all, I'm only obligated to have sex that frequently; that doesn't mean that we won't do it more. Second, knowing you – even though you won't force yourself on anyone, or pressure them into it – you'll end up having sex with the women you help at Reach for the Stars just like you did with Doreen, although less frequently; so you'll be taken care of. You just can't bring them here, or anyplace else that I'm with you."

We stared at each other without speaking for another good two or three minutes. Finally she started to lift her consummate naked body off of me while she said "You have a week to decide..." when I grabbed her arm and interrupted her.

"I don't need a week. I'll have my attorney start preparation of the contract tomorrow," I said with a smile. "I'll never find anyone better than you," I continued with an even bigger smile.

"Right answer," she growled, and then started sucking my cock while simultaneously fondling my balls.

Before the week was up Alice (no longer Amber) and I had signed a nine year contract just like she described it, with a few more provisions thrown in by my attorney to make sure that it was legal and airtight, and to make sure that she couldn't ever claim that we were common law husband and wife. Alice permanently moved into my room at the mansion the day we signed the contract, and immediately bought another dresser (twice the size of mine) for her clothes, and took over the majority of the closet space. I just chuckled and shook my head.

Actually, the arrangement between Alice and me could not have worked out better. We really enjoyed each other's company, rarely fought, and both gave each other our all in our normally thrice daily fuck sessions.

************

************

Things at Reach for the Stars really worked out well too.

Our normal client was a woman between 18 and 40 below, at, or near the poverty line, with at least one young child, and an abusive husband or live-in boyfriend. Race, color, creed, religion, and national origin was irrelevant, but because of the demographics of the major areas that we served the clients were about 63% white some 25% of those immigrants or ethnic minorities, 18% Hispanic, 17 % black, 9% Asian, and 3% "other."

By the time of our ten year anniversary, 387 women had completed our program, each had gotten complete medical care and treatment, education, job training, a job at a living wage, their own nice apartment, child care and educational assistance for their children, mandatory nutritional and exercise counselling that we followed up on, and if they were previously married a divorce. 199 had new acceptable (non-abusive and employed) boyfriends or husbands (we had a matchmaking service too) and only two had new beaus that I had to have evicted.

I had hired two security guys who were ex-Marines and who looked like Mr. T (only bigger), and I myself had – inspired by my new (since I had my accident at 21) quickness and fearlessness – had gotten a black belt in Brazilian jujitsu. So we never had any security issues since all potential beaus were given a talk – and follow-up – by one of the security guys, or me, and the two beaus who didn't comply were very sorry indeed.

We also had 154 women still in the program and moving through it.

Doreen had a new husband, who was a great guy for her; we never had sex again. She had a daughter with her new husband. Her son Tommy was now fifteen and a solid B student in a good High School, and if he kept up progressing (he really took to the swimming lessons that I had gotten for him when he was five) he might end up with a college swimming scholarship.

During this time discretely I had fucked, or was now fucking, 101 of the women in the program, most multiple times. Alice's assessment in this regard was spot on. I NEVER conditioned continued participation in the program on a client having sex with me – in fact more than half I didn't have sex with until after they completed the program – and most came on to me. All understood that there was no possibility of a permanent relationship, however I did still cause a number of them emotional pain because understanding, and accepting, that after some spectacular sexual encounters are two different things.