Shit or Savior?

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

There was only one bad apple this entire time. She came up around the nine year anniversary mark. I was suspicious of her from the start, but she seemed to check out. Her name was Svetlana Petrovich; she was a Russian immigrant with decent, but not good, English language skills. Her only supposed child didn't look much like her, and except for her clothing and hygiene she looked more like a Russian model than a woman in poverty most of her life. She was likely six feet tall, with blond hair that – when washed and groomed (as it always was once she started the program) – was long and lustrous. She had big succulent boobs, and long muscular legs. Also, she probably came on as strongly to me as anyone else in the program ever had – but you know how it is when you want something to be true even if it seems too good to be; you find a way to believe it.

Svetlana was also a phenomenal fuck; only behind Alice and Doreen in my experience (even better than Sybil). However, it turned out that she was a con artist.

A requirement of all of the women while they were in the program was that they be on birth control. This was normally insured by the doctors I employed by giving them regular birth control shots, and Svetlana swore to me that she was on birth control. Somehow Svetlana had avoided that – I never found out exactly how – and four months after I was fucking her she turned up pregnant. Since I was not one to ever require someone to have an abortion I didn't require it of her. That put me in a quandary as to what to do.

Thinking more with my little head than my big one, and with Svetlana's assurances that she wouldn't be causing any trouble and that the baby likely wasn't mine because she had gotten a Russian boyfriend who was porking her during her most fertile periods, I continued to fuck her into the eighth month of her pregnancy. I was astonished at how much I enjoyed fucking her when she was pregnant – it was even better than before she got pregnant. The con only became clear after the baby was born.

After the baby was born – it sure looked like me – she and I both insisted on a DNA test and not surprising to me the little girl was mine. Svetlana admitted that the Russian boyfriend story was a ruse (as was her previous child, who somehow had gone back to his real parents sometime during her progress through the program), and until she got pregnant she didn't fuck anyone else except me. She was blatantly demanding millions of dollars for paid-up child care and expenses for her, etc.

Svetlana had one problem – aside from her obvious despicable and dishonest personality – she was an illegal immigrant. I played hard ball and immediately got deportation proceedings started against her, and a court order giving me custody of the baby girl who was yet unnamed on her formal birth certificate since by that time we weren't agreeing on anything.

Shortly after deportation proceedings were started I got a visit from a Russian mobster and two of his thugs; fortunately my two security guys were around so nothing came of that meeting, except that I was told in no uncertain terms that unless I stopped deportation proceedings and paid Svetlana three million dollars that Alice and I were both dead.

I really don't know how it happened – serendipity, I guess – however about ten days after the visit from the mobster about a dozen mercenaries from South Africa and Angola, led by a former Ranger captain, executed all thirty three known members of the Russian mob in our metropolitan area. The only reason the authorities know that for sure is because the former Ranger captain turned himself in. He had a terminal illness with only about three months to live, and a very interesting story about how Italian mobsters had hired him and the mercs that he recruited (and were now back in Africa) to do the job.

Also serendipity apparently intervened for the ex-Ranger's family too, because a previously unknown charity from the Cayman Islands gave his wife $1,000,000 and another charity set up trust funds for his two kids to pay for their entire college educations.

The local police, who shed many tears at the deaths of the 33 mobsters, are still working hard on verifying the ex-Ranger's story. I understand that they have a rookie detective working two hours a month on the case, and expect to solve it completely within the next forty years.

Svetlana was deported, and the baby girl – which Alice insisted be named Brenda, and so she was – came to live with Alice and me.

***********

There was a big change in Alice when Brenda came on the scene. At that time the nine year contract between Alice and I had expired and we were just continuing with it month-to-month, neither of us with any intention of changing the status quo. Alice REALLY liked being a mother, so nine months after Brenda had arrived Alice had another serious conversion with me.

After another phenomenal sex session, as Alice sat on my prone naked body with her pussy leaking onto my chest she said "Blake, we need another contract."

"You mean a formal extension of the present one?"

"No; I want a kid."

"You have one in Brenda," (at her insistence Alice had formally adopted Brenda – one of my attorney's most ingenious accomplishments – and of course I was her biological father, so we shared custody).

"Yeah, and I love her to death. But I want our kid too. I'm going off birth control at the end of this month and I've been checked out as very fertile and your sperm count is excellent," (I guess that it would have been stupid for me to ask how she got that information since I was making a deposit in her pussy an average of three times a day) "so I'll likely get pregnant within a couple of months. You need to decide what arrangement that we'll have, because I want the baby's father fully involved in his or her upbringing, and to make sure that our rich children aren't spoiled, have good values, and are givers rather than takers."

"Or," she concluded, "you can just stop fucking me."

Yeah, like that was going to happen.

We silently locked eyes for a good five minutes, enough time so that the sweat on her and my nipples actually evaporated. My mind was working overtime. I was now thirty five, I had to admit that I loved having Brenda around, and my fondness – maybe even love, I wasn't sure because I probably had never been in love – for Alice was stronger now than ever before. Shocking myself I asked "Alice Cranston will you make me a happy man and marry me?"

Alice didn't get excited – outwardly, anyway, but I could tell from her sly smile that she was acting – but simply deadpanned "Where's my ring?"

"I wasn't expecting this, so I don't have one," I smiled in return.

"I happen to have one," she again deadpanned, moving her slimy pussy off of me long enough to reach into the bedside table drawer and pull out a small but obviously highly tasteful and sparkly diamond and sapphire ring. She handed it to me.

I slipped it on the ring finger on her left hand and asked her to marry me again, adding "no pre-nup necessary."

"Yes I will, Blake, yes I will," she mumbled, and then started sucking my cock.

**************

**************

It's now three years after our little girl Brittany was born; she and her older sister Brenda get along great, and are the joys of Alice and my lives.

Reaching for the Stars has now graduated 568 women and 567 of them are doing great and have productive happy lives (the 568th tragically died in an accident). We have another 141 still in the program. I have fucked 126 of the women, most multiple times, most after they graduated. No more Svetlanas – we changed our procedures to make sure that that never happens again.

So now answer the question in the title to this story. Am I a shit or savior?