All Comments on 'Shocked in Captivity'

by spitzharder

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
WalkingInTheGardenOfMansDesireWalkingInTheGardenOfMansDesireover 7 years ago

Well I really liked it. It's a fantasy! I mean - learning to walk fem with a hook up your ass? Getting near instantaneous breasts and vagina, and a much more feminine skin-tone and figure? Just couldn't happen. So many elements are unrealistic but that doesn't stop it being a great story. I really loved the Stockholm Syndrome aspect of this piece. If I can offer any minor critique I would have liked some inclusion of the greatly increased emotionalism that would come with very rapid onset hormone injections; so lots more tears earlier and joy later, which I think would have worked nicely with the Stockholm Syndrome theme. But that's a super minor criticism of a perfect story. Loved it!

huntsman29huntsman29over 6 years ago
Lacking for me personally.

The lack of dialogue got to me. Sure if he was shocked if he spoke fair enough, but that wasn't the reason. He just was mute from the beginning. Lack of emotional response too. No tears or rage. And those are just couple of things that are lacking. Some of it is okay, and is reasonably well-written as well.

If it was me I'd have killed him. He made two mistakes that would have made it possible. He is using cameras, but he can't watch them when he is coming to you and the two doors along his route give warning. Not the mistake, but important. The first mistake is relying on the collar for control. The second one is giving him a weapon. What weapon? Spiked heels of course. Those are lethal weapons if they hit an exposed throat. Even if he did manage to push the button, anyone forgets that when facing mortal injury.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
He bends over with the cell phone?

And he gets an elbow into his throat, crushing his larnyx and killing him. What? You think no one fights back? Even if he gets shocked he STILL kills his tormentor. It's basic survival instincts. The rest was complete bullshit. Once he stops taking hormones he goes back to normal. And once the cops check his system, the asshole is in prison for life. Laughably bad drivel that was poorly thought out and badly written.

1 star

Sassybutterfly99Sassybutterfly99over 2 years ago

I thought it was great story !! A little fast but still great !!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous