Shocked in Captivity

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Eventually the shocks decreased as I mastered the treadmill, my ass though was on fire, the hook had pulled viciously each time I stumbled, I heard the hoist tighten a couple of times and felt my ass hole stretch as the hook opened me up, tilting my pelvis. At last the machine slowed to a halt, my feet hurt, my thighs and calves were burning and my poor ass felt two inches long. The hoist lowered me and my collar was unclipped, I stood absolutely shattered, as the hoist lowered more so the hook fell from me, to swing with a loud ringing sound against the machine's steel side. The next day was more of the same but that session ended sooner. I was let down as before but not released from my collar, the hook fell from me but he replaced it with something new.

The device screwed to the end of the hoist cable looked like a long, slim, rubber dildo. My ass felt so stretched, I knew it would easily accept that but baulked at the very idea of it, I had never had anything in there before and would like to keep it that way. Irrespective of my feelings the rubber plug was inserted into me, he screwed the device a few times and I could feel it expanding, it was so lodged so tight in my sphincter, it hurt. I had no time to dwell on it, as the machine started, the pace again was slow at first but then so was I. Trying to walk a straight line with what seemed like a small torpedo wedged up your ass is not conducive to an elegant walk. I staggered, which pulled my ass this way and that, cruelly stretching my already suffering ring, causing my eyes to water and blinding me to seeing the painted footprints.

More missed steps ensued, my ass was pulled here and there, at one point I was held upright only by the rubber plug wedged so very tightly within me, if it wasn't for the neck ring I would have fallen. The machine stopped and he roughly wiped my eyes, I was about to give a sigh of relief until I felt him tighten the butt plug up even more. The damn thing must be a foot wide by now, it certainly felt like it. Concentrating hard, I managed to get this walking session over and done with, I stood with head bowed, my wobbly legs were suffering but not as much as my ass, I really felt as if I had torn the ring of muscle in my anus. Blood had spotted the painted footprints for some while now, my ass-hole felt badly violated, which of course it had been. He pulled the plug from me without reducing it's size first, it hurt like hell and looked massive, like a huge carrot. More pressure and something else was put in it's place, cool and smaller, it felt more pliable, so if I had to put up with something, this was an improvement.

I marvelled at how I was able to accept an object in my ass and somehow think it was an improvement, I know if the circumstances were normal I would have fought tooth and nail to prevent it, here I am thinking it's more comfortable, almost pleasant in comparison. I sank down to the floor thankfully, resting my poor body, the soft butt plug allowing my ass some respite but I imagine it was still bleeding. He returned and removed the treadmill, he held a cell phone in his hand.

"It seems harsh to do this, as you've been so compliant but I must let you know that the butt plug is more lethal than the collar."

He pressed a speed dial on his phone, the slight vibration within my ass told me where the receiver was, a moment later a violent shock ripped through me, I shrieked and rose inches off the floor clasping my poor ass. The pain was all encompassing, the effect on my stomach was to cramp up tightly, retching, my ass just clenched every muscle, ass cheeks were tighter than a chilli curry laxative and my ring was sucking on the butt plug like a vacuum pump. He removed my collar, I think we could both agree, he didn't need it now, I was as helpless as a kitten.

"You'll find a change of clothing on the bed, dress properly and you won't need to suffer."

I tottered over to the bed, clothes? There were several piles of straps and glinting amongst them, some buckles. I stripped off and picked up those on my pillow, configured like a bra, it was easy to put on and buckled in the front. My breasts were completely bare, criss crossed by black straps, the main buckle sitting low between them, two others at each side dangling free. The next nest of straps went around my middle, buckling over my belly button, the upper portion had leather tongues that buckled to the bra section and the lower crossed straps had two dangling buckles down each thigh. I lifted the sandals, consisting of more crossed straps to contain my feet and long straps doubtless to wind around my legs. These were tricky to put on, crossing the straps perfectly on each leg so that my knees would bend and resulting in the ends meeting with the suspender buckles was awkward but I was determined I would do it, the pain of failure was ever present.

Completely strapped up, I walked with some confidence to the mirror, angling it down to check my ankles were tightly bound and smoothing the black straps around my legs, ensuring a tight fit all the way up, adjusting the suspender buckles to draw bodice straps tight. I continued smoothing the torso bindings and pulled the side buckles tighter and finally the breast buckle, bringing my breasts together, really showing off my lovely cleavage. I angled the mirror, checking my reflection, revelling in bare breasts with pink tipped nipples hardening as I gazed upon them, my slim figure pulled in places by tight bindings, almost like a corset. Swinging the mirror down again, I appreciated my long legs tightly encased in black straps, thighs bulging slightly, imprisoned in leather thongs. Reflecting upward again, the mirror showed me my newly formed pussy pouting proudly, glistening with a small drop of dew on my clitty.

My hands were drawn to heft the weight of my breasts, adjusting the smooth curves and running my fingertips over swollen aureole. It was a thrill to see both the gorgeous woman in the mirror and to feel the effect of her arousal, seeing those lovely nipples and loving the sensation that flowed through me. The fetish costume just added to my sexiness, I was the epitome of leather bound lust. One hand strayed downward, would I get punished? The almost magnetic pull of my clitty grew stronger, the shiny glint was a lure drawing me to touch my sex, my mind rebelled, surely a shock would result. The danger slowed my progress but never stopped it completely, two fingers slid slowly within each side of my pussy to press against my clit, moving up to pluck the essence of my womanhood.

Again my mind was screaming, No, there will be pain but my shiny fingers lifted to my lips I must taste the woman in the mirror, sample the beauty that I had become. The reflection of my lips parting hesitantly, fingers poised, tantalising. Any second a shock might pulse through me but I had to savour the mixed sex I that I had become. Slowly the tip of my tongue reached out to lick tentatively at the dew on my fingers, there, just a single drop but to my heightened brain, a kaleidoscope of flavour. To my amazement there was no violent shock to my ass, could I remove the dormant rubber plug? One hand still caressed my nipples as the other was drawn to slide down my back, over smooth full cheeks to seek the end of the plug.

Fearful that even now I might awake a monster sleeping deep within me, I tried to grasp the soft end of the shock plug, there wasn't much to get hold of. My fingers dug in to the limited amount protruding from me and pulled, a little movement but this seemed to be a plug of some girth. I pulled hard, the plug jammed tightly at my sphincter, refusing to leave me. I tried to slide a finger in alongside it to widen my ass-hole but that was of no avail, maybe if I tried to push it out with my rectum as I pulled on it? No chance, this thing was wedged in securely, although I was relieved to find it hadn't shocked me yet.

Maybe if I tried to work it back and forth a little, gently opening up my ass until, with muscles and hand, I could pull it free. For the first time I tried to push instead of pull, a small movement but progress all the same, the pull was just a little, was it was more than before? I couldn't say, once more I pushed it in, perhaps a little further? The movement increased gradually, I was getting just a little more play, the word resounded in my brain, this play was feeling good. No, that's not what it was about, really, it may feel nice but I want to get rid of this thing, another in and out, ooh. No, I don't want to concentrate on the feeling, this is just a means to an end, yes my end is feeling this and it's great. Shut up, don't think about how good it feels, just pull the bloody thing out . . . then in, ahh.

This is easier now, my ass is stretching, I can move it about an inch, maybe a hard pull, ooh. Now a push in, oh that feels good, No, I mustn't feel like that. My body is loving this, I'm working this rubber plug like a dildo and it's taking me over, waves of ecstasy are beginning to wash over me. My hand on my nipples are working those taut nubs, thrilling me with their exquisite pleasures, I could get used to this, I felt nothing like this whenever I masturbated before. Back then it was all for a quick finish, now I'm in the zone, an erogenous zone and I'm in no hurry to leave. There, in there mirror, my face was aglow, I drew in my long hair, framing it, as I thrust out full breasts in this fetishists dream of a heavenly body.

My ass also felt aglow, this was more of an awakening to another form of masturbation rather than freeing me from cruelty. The more I pushed and pulled so my ass widened, the thrill was increasing and in the back of my mind came a worry, will I get the plug out before I climaxed? Of all things, that now seemed more important than freedom, then again, if I was free could I parade around dressed like this? Would I still want the thrill I'm feeling now? The feeling washed over me, banishing all thoughts, raising me up to a higher state of sexuality, my hand was pushing and pulling faster now, keeping the sensation going, even increasing it. I glanced in the mirror seeing my ass taking this pounding and loving it, I smiled, bending to admire the way my ass-hole pouted as I pulled the plug half way out.

It didn't take long until I orgasmed, not like a guy, instead, a thrill ran throughout my body, waves of pleasure built up and and radiated through me, my hips were thrusting in a primeval rictus of lovemaking, only then did my clitty dribble weakly within my pussy, wetting my thighs. I hadn't thought to stimulate it at all, it wasn't important to the woman I saw in the mirror, it was all to do with my ass, how did the guy know? The sensations slowed and I went to my bed, he would have seen me right from the beginning on the cameras, so the fact I had thrown myself down with my ass in the air really won't make any difference. I heard the door close in the distance and the one in my room open, he walked up to me, standing with his feet inside my spread legs, the bindings across my ass were pulling tightly, I could feel soft skin bulging through the straining straps.

His hands caressed my thighs, moving up to lightly glide over the pert skin pushing through the criss crossed outfit. One hand grasped gently at my butt plug, he pushed it up towards my spine, whilst his other hand spread my ass cheeks. He pulled and I tried to expel it, no go, once more, he pushed up and really spread my cheeks, I pushed hard with my rectum muscles and expelled it with a ragged fart. Somehow I felt empty, not just because a large lump had been ejected from me, I mean psychologically, I was incomplete. He continued to rub his hands over me, bumping over the straps, his mouth came close to my ear,

"How was that? Gorgeous."

Was he calling me gorgeous or did he mean my orgasm?

"I liked it, I didn't think I would but yes, I liked it."

He stroked my ass, I could feel him adjusting his position behind me and a warm feeling pushing at my ass-hole, his hand? I must have pushed back toward him, it felt firm but not truly hard, pushing relentlessly at my orifice and sliding inexorably in, it wasn't until he lowered himself onto me I realised it was his cock. I should have been angry, I should have tried to stop the slow ingress of flesh into me but somehow it was inevitable wasn't it? Everything so far had led up to this moment, the fact that he had restrained himself for so long surely must go in his favour.

But that isn't what I want is it? This is rape.

I'm simply a victim of his transformation of me but then again, am I complicit? Is this wonderful new body of mine persuading me to accept the inevitable?

He started slowly, sliding to and fro, it was just like the rubber plug, only his cock was bigger and moving further each time, the sensation was greater than before. It was wrong, yes but I can't stop it, can I?

Do I want to stop him? Do we both want this? Oh God, I was so confused, I look so hot that given a change of circumstances, I would fuck me, so it stands to reason so would he. He created this new me, this transgender, wonderful woman. He was making love to me, not a fantasy.

Quietly, I asked him to stop, he paused, knowing of course he could order me to do anything at all but something in my voice made him pull gently from me. That was possibly the greatest loss I've ever known, the loss of his cock, which left me unloved and unfulfilled.

I turned and kissed him.

This was the first thing I had done without an order, I continued to turn until I was on my back, he fondled my breasts as we kissed. Raising my knees, I pressed them against his chest, pushing him back a little as I presented my ass-hole, offering myself to him willingly, he leaned forward, kissing me again but this time in a much more fundamental place. He slid his big cock back to where it belonged, we both sighed as it sunk deep within me. Now I felt complete, to think, this all started because he was in love with the idea of a Shemale, now it was my turn to make him love the real me. He had started well, I reckoned to give him a fine hand finish, splashing out on the breasts he had created.

As his cock slid to and fro, I was taken into that exciting realm of ecstasy, an orgasmic paradise that he had introduced me to, I was determined to make the most of it.

Later he showed me the files from the mirror cameras, I saw a lewd, beautiful woman, nobody would believe that the seductive blonde in fetish gear was anything but a wanton slut. The sensual licking of her juices and views of anal masturbation were sheer enjoyment, certainly no coercion was visible. Any mitigating circumstances would be more than overshadowed by a transgender woman performing acts of degradation and self pleasuring.

Due to all those creamed potatoes, with added female hormones, any kidnap case, like my dick, wouldn't stand up in court.

12