All Comments on 'Shoe is on the Other Foot'

by Swilly

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Way, way, WAY too far out there.

Sure didn't seem like non/con. Maybe not even Sci/fi. Body changes. Mind control. I like a good ghost story. I like a good story about crazy witches. But this was just too implausible for me. They find him by some magical spell, change him into a woman and then make him okay with being a complete whore in that body? Even though part of his mind rebels? If part of his mind remembers I think when he gets farmed out to a brothel, he simply leaves, comes back and kills off the witches one by one. The thing about witches? They aren't Superwoman. So you can cut off their heads and burn them at stakes. They're easy to kill if they don't see you coming. And if he dresses up as a woman, would they really be prepared for his/her return with mayhem on his/her mind. That probably would have made for a better story that this mess. Sorry but this just wasn't worth the time spent to read it. Too far past the pale. "1" star.

gordo12gordo12over 8 years ago
Minor issue

Difference between peek, peak and pique. Probably more but that one stood out.

"Have I peaked (piqued) your curiosity?"

SwillySwillyover 8 years agoAuthor
Thanks Gordo

I stand corrected on that one. Thank you for the comment. I've learned something today! Not sure how I didn't know that already.

chytownchytownover 8 years ago
Fun And Different Read*****

I had fun reading this story. Something different for a change. Thanks for sharing !!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Missed Opportunity

Would/could have been better if the tables really were turned, as in Tiffany not into it just like Alessia.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Good but.....

U should.have made Tiffany hate everything about being a woman instead of slut.... U should have made the predator like a serious douche

EfonEfonover 8 years ago
Nice

It felt like two stories. The rape could have been better. With all the setup the payout was simply, 'He violated her.' Yawn. The next story, witches and forced transformation is good, but it should have either taken longer or not affected his mind. Simply turning into a slut was kind of boring.

patientleepatientleeover 8 years ago
I'm not sure being turned into a girl

Is really a punishment. I've been a girl my whole life, and I only hate it once a month. ;-)

I have to agree. I wish Tiffany hated every minute of it, and then got more.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous