All Comments on 'Shoe Shopping'

by jamisonh213

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Not a Bright Future

He eventually becomes one of the (clueless) BtB aficionados that lurk in Literotica because the real problem is they're lousy in bed.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Clearly

Wrong Category as this is "Loving Wives" with a wife sharing or cuckold warning. You need to explain why wifey is so easy to talk into sex if she is so demanding of her lover and so apparently satisfied with hubby. Why seek out hamburger when she has steak at home?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Excellent story

Good story, realistic and believable. The shoe salesman is smarter than you think. He must have seen many prick teasing women in his short time who get off on flashing young men. So he doesn't respond, and the woman and her husband are disappointed, maybe annoyed. He secretly puts his phone number on the receipt, hoping she calls but not expecting a result. When she does, he knows it's only a matter of time before he beds her. The fact that he has her twice is a bonus. Yes he's a pig who wanted some free pussy, but the woman was never in control even though she thought she was. Excellent story, best I read for a long time.

MikeOrMikeyMikeOrMikey12 months ago

Good story......but that sucks. You gotta make her cum bro!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous