All Comments on 'Shoe Shopping with Rose'

by CQtRose

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
NaokoSmithNaokoSmithalmost 10 years ago
You tease!

Hahahaha! what a tease. I loved it when you got so into the shoes, you almost forgot about your naughty game.

That's a great bit of writing, although it ends abruptly. Did you get drawn into buying those really comfortable boots in the end? LOL. I would've liked to see how you gracefully got away from your buff shoe salesman, and his tempting boots. Maybe you could have gone to another store and tried some stilettos too, just sayin', girlfriend! although I'm such a romantic, I hope you'd go back to the buff knowledgeable boots man.

Of course, the title ought really to have been: Pussy in Boots! Bwaaa ha ha!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Kach

yab DaHutlh'a'? ghItlh qab. Qugh, 'ach post QIn tIj. Hegh pagh qaSlaH ghItlh mev ghoS.

CQtRoseCQtRosealmost 10 years agoAuthor
Author responds:

Ms. Naoko - Thank you for the compliments and comments. I wish I would've thought about the Pussy 'n Boots title! It would seem I have to make another excursion out to the local shoe shops just to be able to steal your proposed title. C Rose

.

Anonymous Klingon Knuckle-dragger (which would not be an insult to a true warrior, I presume): Is that sex play? I have to try and kill you to stop your comments? I do appreciate your taking the time, though, to let me know my writing is mindless - you got it! And who said Klingons were dense! It's a fluffy little happy piece (I should curse you to a long life full of pleasure and happiness - a fate worse than death, I believe, to a true warrior. Get a cat. It helped Worf.) - Hegh batlh.

patientleepatientleealmost 10 years ago
Did you buy the shoes?

Sweet flirtation! I could almost feel those boots.

You have some odd punctuation. There are lots of sites out there that explain the rules without sounding like a seventh-grade grammar book. You might want to check them out.

Fun story.

TallEric02TallEric02almost 10 years ago

Wow--that was incredibly hot, and unexpectedly so. The tone of the story was perfect: lighthearted, but growing steadily warmer and dirtier.

One problem: it ended WAY too soon! More, please?

AMoveableBeastAMoveableBeastalmost 10 years ago

I love confessional writing. The best of it has an earnest, breathless quality about it. Yours has that quality. The story was obviously deeply felt and deeply enjoyed.

I don't use this descriptor often in erotica, but this story was "cute". Not because of the subject, but because of the presentation, because of the energy that you infused into it. It made me smile.

Also, I agree with Naoko: Pussy in Boots. Good stuff, right there.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
bootelicious

I really enjoyed this story - it had an authentic ring to it which always helps heighten the erotic appeal - I definitely think that you should try this manner of shopping again

William_WoodWilliam_Woodover 2 years ago

Great little read, I was just getting aroused when it ended, but that's ok. Part of me wants to agree with those saying it should have been longer, but I also feel that you couldn't have gone much longer without escalating things. And that that may have shifted the story from the plausible to the absurd.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous